TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 6-7


Klepta: *had received Miracle's picture msg* Hey, gang, look! It's our new niece!

Rouge; 8looked at the pic8 She's Oz's alright, cutie

Rodeo: Aww, so cute. She looks almost like Ozzex

Lavinia: Another one for the family books

Larvina; 8noda8

Ambrose: Looks like she's got the same physical condition as Jared does *points at her wings in the picture*

Rouge; Ya don't think she'll have condition Jared has/

Klepta; Let's just hope not

Rodeo: So is there a name to go with that pretty face?

Klepta: *reads* Says her name's Ozma Vivian Jones-Roja

Rouge; Fitting

Ambrose: *nodded in agreement*

Larvina; How r they doing?

Klepta: Doesn't say much, only saying tht both Osbourne n Ozma r well, n no health complications so far

Rouge; That's good

Klepta: *sighed* Well, our youngest is the first to find true love. I wonder wen will it be our turn

Rodeo: Yeah, we spent our whole lives searching for Osbourne, we nvr thought of finding our true love

Rouge; It's gonna be tricky

Ambrose: No kidding

Lavinia: Let's just hope we get lucky

Larvina; 8nodded8

Klepta: *as he put his cellphone away, thought quietly to himself*

Rouge; 8lay back8

Klepta: *saw the latest mystery gift he got on the kitchen counter, which is a snow globe, n blushed a little; it seems since the teddy plush, he had been receiving quite a number of mystery gifts*

Rouge; 8rolled his eyes8

Klepta: *couldnt hold it bk anymore n turned to the twin girls* Umm...Girls, can we talk?

Lavinia: Sure, wat abt?

Klepta: Umm, in private?

Larvina; 8fallowed themm8

Klepta: *brought them to their music training room n locked the door behind him*

Lavinia: Wat's all the hush-hush abt, bro?

Larvina; Yeah, what's up

Klepta: Dont tell the guys, they'll totally flip n jump to conclusion n go on a freakin' manhunt

Lavinia: We promise. U knw we're reli good secret-keepers, right, Lavatnia?

Lavatina; 8nods8

Klepta: Well...I hv a feeling I knw who gave me those mystery gifts

Lavinia: Oh, who? Got a name?

Klepta: *shook his head* Not reli a "who" who, well, u see, for the past few weeks, evry other night...I would be...well, "jumped"

Lavatina; 8cocked a brow8 Stalker/

Lavinia: Groupie?

Klepta: *shrugged* Could be, bt the point is...well, I've been "jumped" evry other night...as in...raped

Lavinia: *gasped* Someone fucked u??

Klepta: Naw, I wasnt butt-raped, more like someone made me fuck him

Lavatina; Rape is rape no matter which way

Lavinia: Why didnt u cry out? Why didnt u call for help?

Klepta: I couldnt, he was too strong, n...n I was embarrassed...coz part of me kinda...liked it

Lavatina; 8pinched her brow8

Lavinia: U liked it? Seriously? *raised a brow*

Klepta: *blushed* It was dark, I couldnt see his face, n it was...kinda kinky banging a mystery lover of some sorts. U gotta admit, we havent exactly been getting laid properly for like almost a couple of decades since we started the search for Osbourne

Lavatina; Ya know there's a word for that

Lavinia: Wat?

Lavatina; Well several n young Ricardo had some of them cut into his skin

Klepta: *remembered the incident with the breeders n the scars he saw on Ricardo before he had them removed n frowned* U dont mean me, right, sis?

Lavatina; 8folded her arms8 You really need help brother

Klepta: I knw, I'm sorry, I reli am. Bt other than these..."visitations", the mystery guy didnt seem to be doing me any harm

Lavinia: Yeah, right, until one day he decides to actually butt-rape u

Lavatina; Ya should get Thrax or Alexis to get this guy, heck knows Alexis been meaning to hunt for a while

Klepta: I guess so, with his sense of smell n his heritage as a dog virus, he'd be able to track dwn anything...bt I dont wanna bother. I mean, Thrax's got a new baby n all, n Alexis needs to protect his lovely songbird frm unwanted attention

Lavatina; And we're their family as well ya know

Klepta: *sighed* True...I'll consider it...Bt just promise me dont tell the boys until I figure something out

Lavinia: Fine. We'll keep ur secret, bt promise u do something abt it

Lavatina; Yeah

Klepta: Thanks, girls

Lavinia: *left the music room with her twin*

Ambrose: Wat was tht abt, sis?

Lavatina; Nothing to be concerned about bro

Ambrose: Oh, well, if u say so *shrugs*

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews