TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 6-12


*everyone gave their congrats to the kids before going their separate ways. The Roja-s went to a nearby ice-cream parlour to get their ice-cream*

Olivia: I want hot fudge sundae

Kiaran: I want a banana split

Ozzex: Me too~!

Jamie&Junko: We want triple fudge delight~!

Ozzie: *ordered his share of ice-cream too*

*THrax, Rory n Sakura only order simple vanilla*

*everyone got their order n went to their seat to enjoy it*

Olivia: Mmm~ Fudge~ Yummy~

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzie: Enjoy it as much as u can before u hv to go bk. U wont knw how long ur gonna need rehab till u can get this again

Thrax; 8shot him a look8

Olivia: S'OK, wen I get out, I'm gonna ask u to make me a huge ass sundae as a welcoming present

Ozzie: U got a deal, sweetie *kissed her forehead, ignoring Thrax's look*

Sakura; You'll be home soon

Olivia: Totally look forward to it *smiles wide*

Jared: *signs* We all look forward to it

Rory; 8nods8

Olivia: *noticed* I dont see Ozma ard

Ozzie: She's a little too young to be outdoors. She's at home with the babysitter

Thrax; Good thing Alexis recorded the whole thing

Ozzie: Yup. Lets hope he gives us a copy

Olivia: I'm still reli impressed wtih u guys, Sakura, Rory. U should totally consider a singing career. I knw I wanna go bk to singing once I...well, u knw, grow outta this

Sakura; I prefer doing it as an enjoyment on our part

Rory; Same here

Olivia: Well, just saying. Its a bit of a waste if u didnt expand tht gift. I could use a singing partner or a band

Kiaran: U hv Mira, he can be ur singing partner or hv The Biotics be ur band *chuckles*

Rory; 8rolled his eyes8

Olivia: Yeah, I guess so. I'm so proud to hv so many talented sibs

Thrax; Some times ya don't know where ya talent lies

Jamie&Junko: Here, here!

*the Roja family enjoyed their family time there until it was time for Olivia to go bk to the facility*

Ozzie: I'll come visit u sometime, OK? Get well soon *hugs Olivia gently*

Olivia: Yeah, cya soon, Mommy

Ozzie: *to Thrax* U drive her bk safe, ya hear, love?

Thrax; Always 8lead Olivia to his car8

*all the kids gave a kiss goodbye to Olivia before following Ozzie home*

Thrax; 8drove Olivia back to the facility8

Olivia: *looks a little reluctant to go bk aftr hving such a wonderful time*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: *looks a little reluctant to go bk aftr hving such a wonderful time*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: I dont wanna go bk there. I'm getting better, shouldnt I be home now?

Thrax; You think we want you back there angel

Olivia: No, bt neither do I *sulked*

Thrax; 8nuzzles her8 It won't be for long

Olivia: *nods* I knw. *gets off the car wen they reached there n made her way to her room where a guard is waiting solemnly, glaring at the guard a little* I'm not running away, dont u worry

Thrax; 8kissed her forehead8 I'll be back tomorrow, promise ya

Olivia: *pouts a little* 'Kay, say good night to Mommy for me

Thrax; 8hugged her close8

Olivia: *hugged him bk n walked past the guard grudgingly to her room, giving the guard a 'Hmph' before shutting the door*

Thrax; 8sighed, waiting a few minutes before heading home8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews