TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 6-13


Ozzie: *had just cleaned n tucked the last of the kids to bed n making himself some coffee wen Thrax returned* Hey, hon. Everything a'ight?

Thrax; I'll be glad once she's home

Ozzie: I knw, bt until she's fully healed, I dont think they'll release her tht soon *gestured to the coffee pot* Coffee?

Thrax; Thanks 8poured himself a mug8

Ozzie: *sipped his coffee* So...R u sure u wanna do the snip? Shouldnt I be doing it since I breed better than u?

Thrax; You've gone through enough baby8

Ozzie: I knw, bt if it werent me, we would've kids like normal ppl would, not this... *still felt bad abt giving Thrax children at the worst kind of circumstances as he started tearing up*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: Ozma...Ozma can't...Ozma can't hear me... *starts sobbing* Its happening again...

Thrax; 8tighten his hold8

Ozzie: Just now...wen u went to fetch Olivia, I was...I was trying to get the kids ready n one of them accidentally dropped something heavy nxt to Ozma, bt Ozma just kept on sleeping. Its loud enough to wake the dead...yet she kept right on sleeping...Then...Then wen u sent Olivia bk to the centre, the...the nanny told us tht...tht she's completely unresponsive. She tried to turn on the radio n the volume was cranked up loud enough to scare me bt...Ozma didnt react at all... *sobs harder* Oh Frank...It's my fault...It's my fault...

Thrax; It's not your fault baby

Ozzie: Yes it is! It's all bcoz of this stupid AI womb of mine! I should be the one getting the snip! Or better take all out altogether, I don't care anymore! *sobs*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: Jared can't talk...and Ozma can't hear...It's all my fault... *sobs hard in his arms*

Thrax; These things can't be predicted

Ozzie: Yes, for this, it can. The AI has done nothing but cause misery to us! It made Jared mute, and we knew something was gonna happen to Ozma...

Thrax; But she is healthy n that's all that matters

Ozzie: *sniffles n shook his head* It's not enough for u...I wanted to give u a perfect family...

Thrax; You honestly think I care about perfection

Ozzie: You didn't hv a good life...I've always assumed that u wanted a perfect family...everything was perfect till...till Jared...now Ozma...

Thrax; Ozzy I love our kids no matter what just as I love you

Ozzie: *looks up in tears* R...Reli...?

Thrax; My family ain''t something I woud lie about

Ozzie: *sniffles n nods* OK, I believe u...bt poor Ozma...wat r we gonna tell the kids...?

Thrax; They'll understand

Ozzie: *nodded, then noticed they were being watched* Ehh...? Jared?

Jared: *hid behind the wall, shocked at being discovered*

Thrax; 8turned to him8

Ozzie: It's ok, sweetie, we're not mad. Don't be scared

Jared: *came out tentatively towards them, then signed* Is it true? Ozma is...different? Like me?

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: *nodded, letting Thrax do the explaining*

Thrax; Yes she is Jared but in her case she's hearing inpared

Jared: *signed* Oh no, poor Ozma. She totally can't hear? Not even a bit?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Jared: *looked a little sorry* Poor Ozma. The world is dangerous for her if she can't hear

Thrax; Not if Julius or I teach her

Jared: *signed* N me~! I can teach her to sign so she can "hear" me

Ozzie: Julius? Wat do u mean, love?

Thrax; Julius was the one who taught me along with Serenity and my own mother

Ozzie: Taught u? To do wat?

Thrax; Sign language, brale, feeling vibrations, all different things

Ozzie: *chuckles n wiped his tears away* I forgot ur family is kinda talented in those areas

Jared: *signed* I can help too~ I'm talented too~

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair8

Ozzie: It's late. U should be in bed. Wat r u doing up?

Jared: *signed* I had a nightmare, I wanted to find u

Thrax; 8scooped him up8

Jared: *cuddled against him*

Ozzie: it's OK. Wat was ur nightmare?

Jared: *blushed n signed* It's stupid, u'll laugh

Thrax; Try us

Jared: *blushed hard n signed* I...I was in a talent show like Sakura n the guys, I was doing a dance or something...then I was suddenly naked...n everyone was laughing at me...

Ozzie: Boy, I haven't had tht kind of dream in years

Thrax; A common one at that

Jared: *signed* U mean...it's normal?

Ozzie: More or less, most ppl get those dreams once in a while

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: It's OK, it's as normal as dreams can get, sweetie. Mommy will make u some warm milk, n u'll be well rested soon. Hon, tuck him in first, won't u?

Thrax; 8brought Jared to his room

Jared: *cuddled against him, didn't want to leave the warmth of his father*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8

Ozzie: *came in with the glass of milk* Here's ur milk, sweetie

Thrax; 8tucked Jared in8

Jared: *takes this milk n nodded thanks*

Thrax; 8sat on the bed8

Jared: *sipped at the milk n leaned against Ozzie n Thrax, then signed* So Ozma n I r gonna be more or less in the same shoes, huh?

Ozzie: Something like tht

Thrax; We'll get through this

Ozzie: We'll all get thru this

Jared: *nods then yawns, starting to get tired now*

Thrax; 8kissed his forehead8

Ozzie: Sleep, sweetie. N hope u hv sweet dreams this time *kissed Jared's forehead*

Jared: *nods n yawns, closing his eyes n curled up in his covers*

Thrax; 8led Ozzy out8

Ozzie: *once they were in the room, hugged Thrax, relieved tht Thrax had not reacted negatively to the news*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: I'm sorry...I still feel bad abt this...

Thrax; Not ya fault baby

Ozzie: *nodded, tho not too convinced* So...wen do u wanna go do da snip? U sure I shouldn't go do. It instead?

Thrax; Like I said, you've gone through enough

Ozzie: *sighed a little* Thanks for going thru with it. Tho...wen do u plan on doing it?

Thrax; Soon as I can

Ozzie: I love u *hugs him close*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzie: *leans up to kiss him gently*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews