TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 6-8


*aftr the visitation, Olivia was returned bk to the brain center for lockdwn. Soon, a fortnight later, she was due for extraction of her chimera DNA*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: Is it gonna hurt?

Drix: No, sweetie, it won't. U'll be knocked out throughout the whole procedure. U wont feel a thing

Thrax; It'll be over soon

Olivia: Promise?

Thrax; We promise

Drix: Now close ur eyes n count bkwards frm 10, OK, sweetie? *puts the breathing mask on*

Olivia: *does so n counted until she was out cold*

Thrax; 8stroked her face8

Drix: She'll be in good hands. If u want, u can go upstairs n watch the surgical procedure *wheels Olivia to the operating room*

Thrax; 8headed upsatirs8

Drix: *prepped up with the nurses n docs n got started*

Thrax; 8watched, biting his lip)

Drix: *worked long hours all thru towards nightfall to extract piece by piece, strand by strand of Olivia's twin DNA in her, putting them all in a jar of solution*

Thrax; 8clenched his knuckles8

*it was almost daylight before they were finally complete, n Drix had to fight sleep to get it all done*

Thrax; 8had practicly clawed his hand til they bled in worry8

Drix: *finally heaved a sigh of relief as he washed his hands, then looks up at where Thrax was watching n gave a thumbsup*

Thrax; 8ran down8

Drix: *stops him frm entering* Dont come in yet, this is a sterilized room, we need to wait till Olivia's self-healing attributes kick in n self-heal before we can put her in her room

Thrax; How long will it take?

Drix: Give it an hour or so, in the meantime, maybe u can give ur family a call to tell them the news

Thrax; 8nods n went to make the call8

Ozzie: *was nursing Ozma wen the phone rang* Hello?

Thrax; It's Thrax Ozzy

Ozzie: Hey, baby. Wassup? Is Olivia OK?

Thrax; Proscedure was a success

Ozzie: Cool~ Is she alright? Is she pulling thru? Wen can she come home?

Thrax; It'll be an hour or so before she's cleared but when she'll be home I'm not sure yet

Ozzie: OK, I understand. Maybe one of these days, I should go visit her

Thrax; Take ya time baby

Ozzie: Well, send my regards. She was mostly quiet wen she came to visit me to watch the hatching. She must be reli lonely without me

Thrax; This mess'll be over soon

Ozzie: I knw. So wat was the cause of the rehab rejection actually. I wasnt awake wen Drix told u abt it, right?

Thrax; 8explained to him8

Ozzie: Oh...So Olivia was originally a twin...? *chuckles a little* Man, we sure hv a tendency for multiple births

Thrax; Probably since multiple births run in your family baby

Ozzie: *thought of Rodeo n Rouge, n Lavinia n Lavatnia n giggled* Yeah, I guess ur right on tht. Looks like we could've had Olivia n another if it werent for the chimera effect

Thrax; Unfortunitly these things can't be predicted

Ozzie: True. Send my regards to our little princess

Thrax; I will baby

Ozzie: Bye, cya bk home then

Thrax; Later 8hungs up8

*an hour has passed n Drix soon wheeled Olivia into her room*

Thrax; 8was waiting by the door8

Olivia: *was bandaged frm head to toe frm the extraction, almost like a mummy, as she slept, slowly self-healing*

Thrax; 8inhaled sharply8

Drix: She'll be fine. Just need her body to heal up, then we can proceed with rehab

Thrax; More of it/

Drix: Before tht, her body's been rejecting it, now tht the chimera effect is extracted, we most likely be successful in giving her rehab, n hopefully it will be just a short one

Thrax; 8snarled under his mouth8

Drix: Take it easy, its just till she's fully cured. Oh, almost forgot to remind u tht our ceremony of retaking vows is the day aftr tomorrow. Remember to show up. It would mean a lot to me for all my friends to be there, esp Oz

Thrax; Sure man

Drix: *left the room to give some space btwn Olivia n Thrax*

Thrax; 8sat beside the bed8

Olivia: *stirred aftr a bit n opened her eyes* Nnnhh...W...Wha...? *looks to see Thrax* D...Daddy...?

Thrax; 8shooked her hair8 Ssshh angel, I'm here

Olivia: Nnnhh...Is it ovr...? *peeked at her hand which was also bandaged*

Thrax; There's still a bit to go until you can come home sweetie

Olivia: Aww...I wanna go home~ I tot this was it already... *whimpered wen her whining stung her body*

Thrax; Easy angel, you need to rest your body's still healing

Olivia: *look at the bandages again* I look like a mummy...

Thrax; You'll only need them until your body has healed

Olivia: *nods* How's Mommy? How's Ozma?

Thrax; They're both home n doing well, your mother wishes to visit soon

Olivia: Great, I reli missed him, sorry I wasnt vry into it tht day, I was preoccupied with my condition...n I didnt wanna bother Mommy tending to Ozma, she needs him aftr all

Thrax; 8nuzzles8 The rest of the family wishes ya home soon as well, Rory n Sakura want you to attend the talent show at the school

Olivia: I heard abt it, bt I dunno if I can make it, since I'm still in rehab

Thrax; 8snapped his fingers8

Olivia: Sorry...Help me say sorry to them if I dont make it...

Thrax; They'll understand

Olivia: *nods n yawned*

Thrax; 8hummed softly8

Olivia: *fell bk asleep frm the humming*

Thrax; 8tucked her in8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews