TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 6-10


*the reception went by without a hitch, n later tht night, Drix carried Leah to their room where they shared, first time as they were*

Drix: Let's consummate our marriage, shall we? *grins as he set her dwn on the bed*

Leah; Are jou zure?

Drix: I'll be fine, dont worry. I missed u so much, darling *kissed her neck*

Leah; 8shivered8

Drix: *kissed her more, all ovr her neck gently, slowly removing her clothes*

Leah; 8gripped the sheets8

Drix: *massaged her breasts as he lay her closer to the bed, kissing her deeply*

Leah; 8arched her back8

Drix: *whispered "I love u" ovr n ovr again as he massaged Leah's pussy, while his other hand got ready his phallus cable*

Leah; 8moaned8

Drix: *rubbed her until she was wet enough, before he probed her pussy with his makeshift dick* Do u want me...?

Leah; 8softly8 Ja

Drix: *smiled n gently pushed himself in all the way to the hilt*

Leah; 8gasped8

Drix: Mmmhh...Ooh, I miss this feeling. Ur still tight as evr, darling *grins n kissed her deeply as he started moving*

Leah; 8moaned8

Drix: *pants* So good...So good... *kept thrusting*

Leah; 8shivered8

Drix: I love u, I love u so much... *thrust onto her G-spot*

Leah; 8pants8 So do I

Drix: *kept hitting her G-spot, groaning at evry clench of her pussy wen he did*

Leah; 8groaned in pleasure8

Drix: *kept going, making lovebites here n there on her body*

Leah; 8arched her back8

Drix: *kept going* So tight...I'm gonna come soon...

Leah; 8pants8 Me to

Drix: *thrust a few more before he came hard inside Leah, groaning out, his familiar cold come filling her up*

Leah; 8lurched up in pleasure8

Drix: *thrust a bit more to make her come as well*

Leah; 8cried out as she realised8

Drix: *groaned at the clench of her pussy ard his makeshift dick, then collapsed nxt to her, panting*

Leah; 8turned to him8

Drix: *turns to her n smiled* U were amazing, I could nvr forget tht

Leah; 8nuzzled against him8

Drix: *looked at his own grayscale hands* I'm no longer handsome for u... *sigh*

Leah; But you are

Drix: Am I? I'm like someone who just popped out of a black n white movie *chuckles sadly*

Leah; 8kissed him softly8

Drix; *kissed her bk* I love u, my darling. Forver n a day

Leah; And i you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews