TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 6-9

Episode 9

*the duo reached the house in no time, n Morty landed at the backyard*

8Excalibur let his friend down8

Morty: *nuzzles the dog* Cya in a bit, ol' friend *knocks on the backyard door*

Alexis; 8opens the door8

Morty: Hey there, Alexis

Alexis; Morty, what's up man/

Morty: All good. Could use a bit of meal tho

Alexis; Come on in

Morty: *smiled n came in*

Alexis; Help yourself

Morty: Thanks *went to the kitchen to make himself something to eat*

Alexis; 8grabbed a soda8

Morty: How's it hanging ard here so far?

Alexis; Too quiet

Morty: I heard frm Osmosis tht u plan to move to the young mayor's home soon *ate his food*

Alexis; Not until they're back

Morty: *nods* Understandable. Its a family affair, everyone's gotta chip in *got something else to eat*

Alexis; 8nods8

Morty: *by the time Morty's done eating, he had eaten a portion tht's enough for 3 ppl* Oops...Sorry *sweatdropped*

Alexis; 8smacked his forehead8

Morty: Sorry. Havent been eating vry much these days. So...how's Julius doing?

Alexis; 8bit his lip8

Morty: Wht? Is he at least a little better, since Thrax is getting better?

Alexis; 8shook his head8

Morty: I see. Can I see him?

Alexis; Upstairs, third door on the right

Morty: Thanks, Alexis *cleaned up the mess before going upstairs to the room*

Alexis; 8nods8

Morty: *finds the room n knocks on the door* Julius? Julius, it's me, Mortiary

8there was no answer8

Morty: *tried the door n saw it was unlocked n entered*

Julius; 8was staring at the window8

Morty: *came to him n patted him gently on the shoulder* Hey, Julius. It's me. Morty

Julius; 8didn't reply8

Morty: *gently made Julius face him* Hey, Julius. Look at me. I'm here for you

Julius; 8had a blank stare8

Morty: *his heart ached to see him like this as he held him close to his chest*

Julius; 8was confused8

Morty: I...I like u. I like u a lot. I liked u since the first day I saw u. Maybe...Maybe evn more than tht. I think I love u, Julius, n it hurts me to see u like this. Pls dont be like tht * caresses his dreads*

Julius; 8felt confused8

Morty: *looks into his eyes* Julius?

Julius; 8tilted his head8

Morty: I love u, Julius. *leans ovr to give him a gentle peck on the lips*

Julius; 8felt the soft warm then deepened the kiss8

Morty: *deepened the kiss as well, caressing Julius' cheek n dreads as he brought him closer*

Julius; Mmm. . .

Morty: *spoke btwn kisses* I love u, Julius. I loved u at first sight. Will u be mine?

Julius; 8looked up in shock8

Morty: *chuckles* Not as in marriage. It'll be too soon for tht. Wht I mean is will u be my beloved?

Julius; 8bit his lip8

Morty: *looks bk at him hopefully*

Julius; 8wasn't sure8

Morty: *sighed n smiled* It's OK, take ur time. I'll be ard all the way anyway

Julius; 8nods8

Morty: *kisses him again* Get better, alright? Ur brother Thrax is fighting to get well, so u should to

Julius; 8nods8

Morty: It's nice seeing u again. Till nxt time, alright? *kissed his forehead n hugged him before he left*

Julius; 8sat back in his chair8

Morty: *went dwnstairs to chk on his dog*

Excalibur; 8was snoozing in the shade8

Morty: *came up to him n stroke his head*

Excalibur; 8opened his eyes8

Morty: Hey, ol' friend. Been a good boy? Did anyone feed u?

Excalibur; 8pointed at a fresh meat bone8

Morty: *sees it* Ah, tht's good. Ate well then?

8his friend nods8

Morty: C'mon. Let's go then. We've gone frm Osmosis long enough now *climbs onto him*

Excalibur; 8takes off8

*the duo soon reached the hospital*

Morty: *got off Excalibur, patted him n went into Oz's ward*

8the kids were still cuddling with ozzy8

Ozzie: *gave Sakura n Rory their next feeding, hoping they would eat more*

Miracle: *sees Morty n whispers* Hey. Shh, the kids r falling asleep

Morty: *whispers* OK

8the two kids, didn't take much8

Miracle: How was ur visit?

Morty: All good. Julius looks a little off, bt he'll pull thru. I asked him to go steady with me *blushed* Hope u guys dont mind

Thrax; 8didn't flinch8

Ozzie: I think its wonderful. Julius reli needs someone at the moment

Miracle: Yup. He's holding out for everyone, its abt time someone hold out for him

Kairan; 8opened his eye8

Ozzie: *sees him wake n gently patted his bottom* S'ok, baby, just sleep. Everything's fine

Kairan; 8settled back to sleep8

Miracle: I think I'll take the kids home now, since they're getting tired

Ozzie: Maybe I should keep Sakura n Rory here as well, they seem to need us the most right now

Thrax; 8cocked an ear8

Miracle: U sure abt tht, Dad?

Ozzie: No worries. U just take the other kids home now. We'll look aftr them. Wont we, Thrax?

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: Alright *carried the rest of his sibs* U guys take care now

Ozzie: Will do *waves goodbye at him*

Thrax; 8nodded8

Ozzie: *asked for a baby crib to put Sakura n Rory in*

8the nurse brought one in8

Ozzie: *thanked the nurse n put Sakura n Rory into the crib, tucking them in*

8the both snuggled close8

Ozzie: *kissed them n lulled them to sleep*

8they yawned and soon were in the land of nod8

Ozzie: *smiled* Such little angels

Thrax; 8smiled a little8

Ozzie: U feelin' a little better now, Thrax?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Can u talk a little now?

Thrax; 8weakly8 A little

Ozzie: *smiled n hugged him* So glad to hear u again, my love *kisses him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back, softly8

Morty: *grins* I'll just leave u two alone for a while *leaves the room*

Ozzie: *continues kissing Thrax gently* I love u, baby. I love u so much.

Thrax; Love. You

Ozzie: *smiled, happy tears flowing out to finally hear his beloved's voice*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk* R u reli not mad at me for...? *looking dwn*

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Ozzie: *hugged him* Thank Hector...

Thrax; 8weakly rested his hand on ozzy's cheek8

Ozzie: I'm reli sorry...I reli am...I didnt...I thought u would hate me...

Thrax; Never

Ozzie: *smiled thru his tears n kissed him again*

Thrax; 8kissed him lightly8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax. I love u so much, my husband

Thrax; Love. You. To

Ozzie: *cuddled up against Thrax, holding him until he fell asleep in his arms*

Thrax; 8lay back and drifted off8

Morty: *came bk n saw the couple slept in each other's arms n smiled before retiring to the couch*

8in the middel of the night Sakura and Rory stumbled out of their crib then curled up with their parents8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews