TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 6-3

Episode 3

8soon morning light came8

Ozzie: *awoken frm the sedatives, sitting up, contemplating, staring at the bandage tht was on his wrist where he made the cut*

8the staff were about their business8

Ozzie: *sighs, thinking to himself how stupid he was last night*

8one of the nurses came in and checked his vitals8

Ozzie: *looked up n let her do her job*

8the nurse took down some notes and left8

Ozzie: *sighed n mused abt again, then looked up wen he saw a familiar face near the window* T...Thrax...?

8nothing was there8

Ozzie: *got up n went outside to see if it was his imagination*

8completely deserted8

Ozzie: *sighed sadly, then saw the phone n decided to make a call home*

8everyone was trying to go about their lives but it wasn't easy8

*the phone rang*

Antonio; 8answers8 Hello

Ozzie: Hey. It's me

Antonio; Ozzy/

Ozzie: Yeah. I just...thought I'd call. Look...I'm...sorry abt last night...

Antonio; What got into you/

Ozzie: I just...thought tht...everyone of u is visiting me...instead of Thrax. My own husband...wont evn want to see me *starts to sob in the phone* S...So I thought he would...hate me...

Antonio; Ozzy, he's been worried sick about so much so it's hurting him

Ozzie: *bit his lip as more tears fell* Bt...Bt why doesnt he come to visit me...?

Antonio; Ozzy did you ever get a good look at him when you were here/

Ozzie: It...was dark...I couldnt reli see...

Antonio; He's a walking skeleton, can barely move or keep his eyes open

Ozzie: *covered his mouth in shock* Oh Hector...It's...It's all my fault, I knew it...

Antonio; Don't get hysterical on me

Ozzie: Sorry... *sniffled* C...Can I talk to Thrax for a while?

Antonio; I'm afraid that's not possible

Ozzie: S'ok, Tony. Just...put the phone near his ear. I...just wanna tell him something

Antonio; Sure 8goes upstairs and gently rests the phone near Thrax's ear8

Ozzie: Hey, baby. It's me, Oz

8there is a slight moan8

Ozzie: Hi. U OK, baby? U eating right?

8no reply8

Ozzie: *sighed* I guess Tony's right. U r rather weak right now. I'm...I'm sorry I gave u a fright last night. I was so upset abt u didnt come to visit me tht I thought u hated me for...Jared. I didnt knw u were...I'm...I'm sorry, Thrax. I reli am...I love u, bt I'll understand if u dont love me anymore for doing wht I did...I love u so much... *sobs harder*

Thrax; 8his weak breathing was heard8

Ozzie: I love u, baby. Get better, OK? I love you... *hangs up the phone n walked bk to his room, crying his eyes out*

Antonio; 8sets the phone down and sighs8

Takashi: *sees him* Doushita? Ozzie-chan wa daijobu? (is Ozzie OK)

Antonio; Emotionally broken

Takashi: Kowai so (Wht a pity) U think one of these days we should let them meet? U knw, just to make Ozzie-chan feel better?

Antonio; 8nods8

Takashi: *stroke Thrax's dreads* Will he be OK, Antonio onii?

Antonio; That I am not sure

Takashi: Sa, wen r we officially burying Jared-chan? He's been kept in the morgue for quite a while now coz of Ozzie-chan's recovery

Antonio; 8bit his lip9

Takashi: *sigh* I knw I shouldnt be bringing this up bt we cant avoid this

Antonio; It is for Thrax and ozzy to decide

Takashi: Hai, hai

Antonio; 8nods8

Takashi: *walked off aftr tucking Thrax in to chk on the kids*

Antonio; 8tried to think of a way to sort this8

Takashi: *saw Hope had a soiled diaper n helped her to get cleaned n changed*

8Sakura and Rory were with Julius8

*Kiaran & Ozzex were with Ricardo*

8things had become very dismel8

*a familiar scent was lingering ard the backyard*

Alexis; 8sniffed round8

*it was Morty, looking a little bit worse for wear, bt nonetheless intact*

Morty: Hey, guys. How's it hanging?

Alexis; What happened to you/

Morty: Oh, dont worry abt me. Had a little tussle ard the area n hadnt been eating vry well, bt nothing I cant handle *sees the family looking rather glum* Did I missed something?

Alexis; The worst

Morty: Well, it wouldnt be too forward of me to ask for a little snack, would it? U can tell me everything

Alexis; Knock yourself out

Morty: *went to the kitchen to make himself a few ham sandwiches n tea before returning bk outside to chat with Alexis* So, wht hv I missed?

Alexis; 8told him8

Morty: *by the time Alexis was done, he almost couldnt finish his sandwich* Oh my, wht a predicament. No wonder I saw all the hullabaloo going on with the PD n the army barracks at tht time

Alexis; 8snarled8

Morty: Have u buried the poor child yet?

Alexis; 8shook his head8

Morty: U better hurry. I learnt tht if no immediate family comes to claim a body, especially a convict's body, to be buried, it will be the property of the state n most likely be donated to science for cadaver research

Alexis; 8cursed up a storm8

Morty: Easy does there, Alexis *sipped his tea*

Alexis; 8paced angrily8

Morty: So wht r u going to do now, my viral friend?

Alexis; We were waiting for Thrax and Ozzy, Jared was there son

Morty: Maybe we could tell this to Osmosis first, since u said tht Thrax is in no shape to be making too much decisions

Alexis; 8nods8

Morty: *smiles* N I probably hv some way to make them feel better

Alexis; 8cocked a brow8

Morty: *jerked his head* C'mon, let's go visit Osmosis then

Alexis; 8nods and fallows8

Morty: *whistled for his pet Excalibur to show up*

8the dog ran out8

Morty: * caresses the dog* Hey there, ol' friend. U've been hiding out of sight well, darling?

8the dog barked happily then his head dropped, sensing the depression in the area8

Morty: Yes, darling. I knw u feel it too. N we're gonna help them make it a little bit better. Here, hv a sandwich first *took the last piece of sandwich to feed the dog* Eat up n we're gonna hv a ride to the hospital

8the dog happily ate8

Morty: *waited until the dog finished eating before climbing up onto the dog* C'mon, Alexis. Let's go. Dont worry, he can hold both our weight

Alexis; 8hopped on and the dog took off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews