TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 6-4

Episode 4

*they went abt in the shadows bcoz of Morty being a HIV virus bt they eventually reached the hospital*

Alexis; 8climbed off8

Morty: *climbed off n petted the dog* Now go hide until I need u, darling *turns to Alexis* Well, lead the way, my friend

Alexis; 8nods and goes inside8

Morty: *followed behind Alexis, trying to keep out of sight*

Alexis; 8went ozzy's room and knocked the door8

Ozzie: *looks up* C...Come in

Alexis; 8opened the door8

Ozzie: *sees Alexis n Morty* Hey, Lex. Hey, Morty. Long time no see

Morty: I could say so myself as well, Osmosis

Alexis; How are you/

Ozzie: OK, I guess. Doc's said I'll probably be out in another 2 mths

Alexis; 8nods8

Ozzie: Wht abt u, Morty? Wht brings u here? N man, wht happened to u? U look like a train wreck

Morty: S'ok, my friend. It's wht u'd expect of a virus on the hiding. I hear everything frm Alexis. I'm reli sorry for ur loss

Alexis; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: *lowered his head* Y...Yeah...thanks anyway

Morty: Anywho, I hate to be the bearer of bad news bt... *told Ozzie wht he told Alexis abt Jared's body's situation*

Alexis; 8held his breath8

Ozzie: No! I'm not gonna let them do tht! Havent they caused enough damage already?

Morty: So u need to hurry up n decide on a funeral date asap, before he becomes the property of the state n be dissected like a lab rat

Alexis; That's fucking bullshit, the person should be willing to give up their body for research

Morty: Yes, well, life is nvr fair in a young city. Tht's how it is. So wht will u do now?

Ozzie: I'm gonna go claim Jared's body right away before they hv any bright ideas! Which morgue was he kept, Lex?

Alexis; 8told him8

Ozzie: I'm gonna go there, right now

Morty: Now hold ur horses there, Osmosis. Ur still in recovery, n I dont think long distance travel would be good for u

Ozzie: Well I cant just sit here n wait until Jared becomes the property of the state!

Alexis; 8helped ozzy onto his back8

Ozzie: Woah, wht the...?

Morty: A little unconventional, bt tht'll do. C'mon. *grabbed Oz's regular clothes tht was in the hospital wardrobe* Excalibur is out bk. We better make a move before we get caught

Alexis; 8ran out at break neck speed8

Morty: *goes out n whistled for the dog*

8the loyal friend runs up8

Morty: C'mon, hop on *hops up onto Excalibur n gave Alexis a hand*

Alexis; 8helps ozzy up8

Ozzie: *held on tight to Morty*

Morty: C'mon *took Alexis' hand n helped him up* Ally 'oop! Let's go, Excalibur

8the dog took off8

*they rode again within the shadows until they reached the state morgue, since Jared was taken in as a convict's body*

Alexis; 8snarled8

Morty: We're here. Tht's where the scent last lie

Ozzie: Right *had changed into his normal clothes on the way and made his way up to the receptionist*

Alexis; 8fallowed8

Ozzie: *approached the receptionist* Um, I'm here to claim Jared Leucocyte Jones-Roja's body

Receptionist: Who wants to knw?

Ozzie: I'm his mother. Osmosis. Osmosis Jones-Roja

Alexis; 8folded his arms8

Receptionist: *chks the records* Ah, ur the one who wasted his own son, huh?

Alexis; Watch it bitch

Receptionist: U watch it, virus, or I will make sure tht u will nvr get any clearance

Alexis; 8growled8

Ozzie: Just tell me where he is, OK? I'm the mother, so I'm supposed to claim him before u guys do

Receptionist: Fine, fine *clicks at the keyboard* Well, the plc he was kept in is...

Maria: Well, fancy meeting you here

Alexis; 8spun round8

Ozzie: *looks at her* Hey, Officer Amino

Maria: I see u hv recovered there, Jones-Roja

Ozzie: Not as much as u might hope for, bt I'm still living. Wht do u want?

Alexis; 8narrowed his eyes8

Maria: Oh, I was just going to make the statement of claiming ur son as property of the state

Ozzie: Sorry, Officer Amino, bt I've beat u to the punch. Jared's mine now

Alexis; 8heads to the morgue8

Ozzie: *followed behind*

Maria: *followed as well* Well since ur here, I might as well tell u. We're gonna take wht's ours first, then the boy is all urs

Alexis; Over my dead body

Ozzie: Wht does Jared hv tht u need? I wont allow u to taint my son's body

Maria: Well, technically he is considered an Elektra clone, n ur cold pill friend said he got tht frm a heart transplant. So, we just want the convict tht's inside him, is all. No harm taking out his heart now, innit?

Alexis; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzie: *thought abt it n knew Maria was right. It was the heart's fault tht got him into this mess, n it was because of the heart, he had to kill his own son. The heart had to go. If he were to bury his son, he wanted him to be buried as his son, not mixed up with the she-demon's essence in him*

Maria: Well? Wht say u?

Ozzie: Fine. Take it. Take tht she-demon out of my son, bt ur not having his body

Maria: Deal

Alexis; But be warned, if it isn't destroyed soon heads will roll

Maria: An Amino doesnt bk out on their word, unlike viruses like u

Alexis; 8hissed8

Ozzie: Fine by me

Maria: *nodded n chked again her card where Jared was kept n pushed past them, unlocking the door with the card*

Alexis; 8stayed next to ozzy8

Ozzie: *as soon as the door opened, he made his way in n saw the body on the autopsy table, the cloth covering him whole*

Maria: *buzzed in for a coroner*

Alexis; 8shivered8

Ozzie: *came up to the body n undid the covers, revealing Jared underneath. He looked so calm, so serene, like he was only sleeping n not dead*

Alexis; 8felt sick8

Ozzie: *his hand trembled as he caressed his son's hair* J...Jared...I'm...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... *hug the boy's body close to his chest n sobbed*

Alexis; 8hung his head8

Ozzie: *cradled him close, kissing his forehead ovr n ovr again*

Maria: Coroner's here. Better get it ovr n done with

Alexis; 8twitched his ears8

*the coroner came in with a container of formalin n his surgical equipment, gently telling Oz n Alexis to step aside as he did his work*

Alexis; 8gently pulled ozzy back8

Ozzie: *nodded, staying close to Alexis*

Alexis; 8stroked his arm8

*the coroner did his work, cutting n dissecting n digging. Aftr abt 20 minutes, he managed to extract teh heart out n put it in the formalin jar, passing it to Maria before stitching Jared bk up*

Maria: Right. All done now. He's all urs *puts the container into her bag*

Alexis; 8narrowed his eyes8

Coroner: *done stitching up Jared, then took the papers* Would the immediate family pls sign the release forms?

Ozzie: *came up to him* I'm the mom *signed for the papers*

Maria: Well, gtg, n...uh... *looked a little awkward* Sorry for ur loss *walked out with the container*

Alexis; 8snarled, smelling a rat8

Ozzie: *picks Jared up in his arms, wrapping him ard in a blanket to cover him* Can we go now...pls?

Alexis; 8nods8

Ozzie: *carried Jared out of the state morgue n to the bk where Morty n the dog was waiting*

Morty: All good? I thought I just saw a cop come in just now

Alexis; 8grunted8

Ozzie: Yeah, all good. Let's just go

Morty: Alright. Where to?

Ozzie: Bk to the hospital. I wanna hv my son kept somewhere I can be close to before I arrange his funeral

Alexis; 8helped him up8

Morty: *gave a hand as well n clicked for the dog to make a move*

8the dog took off with it's passengers8

*aftr a bit of a bumpy, shady ride, they reached the hospital, in which there was a small panic going on n they could see Antonio there, meaning it was his turn to visit Ozzie*

Ozzie: Oh boy... *cradled Jared's body close n got off the dog with Morty's help*

Antonio; 8ran up8

Ozzie: Hey, Tony *smiled guiltily*

Morty: G'day, mate. Long time no see

Antonio; Si, been a while

Ozzie: I'm sorry I ran out again. I... *his legs suddenly feeling weak as he fell to the ground. Everything tht just happened was just a little overwhelming for his still-healing body*

Antonio; 8caught him8

Morty: Let's get him inside. I'll take Jared to the morgue *takes Jared's body*

Antonio; 8carried ozzy in8

Ozzie: *held onto Antonio* How long were u at the hospital?

Antonio; Ten minutes

Ozzie: Oh, OK. Sorry to make u worry

Antonio; You had business to do

Ozzie: *smiled sadly* Yeah, I knw *gets laid onto the bed gently* Is...Thrax OK now?

Antonio; Still in bad shape

Ozzie: Is...Is he at least eating or something?

Antonio; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *got the idea* Oh...Will...Will he be able to visit me somehow?

Antonio; He's very weak

Ozzie: *nodded*

Morty: *came in* I've put him nice n secure in the morgue

Antonio; Thank you

Ozzie: Thanks. Where's Alexis?

Morty: On his way ovr. He just wanted to make sure Jared is stored well n all the paperwork legit

Antonio; 8nods8

Morty: *sat beside Ozzie*

Antonio; 8took a seat as well8

Ozzie: Thanks for everything, man

Morty: Anything for a friend, Osmosis. So...how is Julius doing right now? I hope he's OK

Antonio; 8bit his tongue8

Ozzie: Not too good, I heard. He n Thrax share a strong brotherly bond. If Thrax is in pain, so is he

Morty: Oh my...Tht doesnt sound good

Antonio; It isn't ever sunce they first met Julius has always been concerned for Thrax

Morty: I understand. Thrax has always been ur little brother aftr all

Antonio; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sighed n buried his face in the pillows, feeling upset abt all this*

Antonio; 8patted Ozzy's back8

Morty: Dont be so hard on urself, Osmosis. U did wht u had to do. I'm sure Jared doesnt blame u for it, n neither does ur husband

Ozzie: *doesnt seem convinced*

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Alexis; 8soon came in8

Morty: *looks up* Ah, Alexis. How's things ovr there?

Alexis; Jared's safe in the morgue, we just need to wait that's all

Ozzie: *nods then still went bk to sulking*

Alexis; 8cocked his brow8

Morty: *shook his head, giving him a He-blames-himself-again look*

Alexis; 8sighed8

Ozzie: *curled up under the covers, trying to hold bk a sob*

Antonio; 8stroked his hair8

Morty: *jerked his head, gesturing tht he should hv a private talk with the bros*

8the two brothers left their brother-in-law to rest8

Morty: *led the bros to the visitor's lounge*

Alexis; What's up/

Morty: U think it would be possible to bring Thrax ovr to visit Osmosis later on? Or tomorrow? Whenever ur free?

Alexis; Easier said than done

Morty: Just try. Carry him or send a wheelchair in or something. Bring him here. I've got something tht might make both of them feel better

Antonio; You sure/

Morty: *smiled n nodded* Most definitely...well, I hope

Alexis; You hope/

Morty: I'm not 100% sure whether or not it will make them feel better, bt at least they would be meeting each other n stop wallowing in misery n have everything resolved btwn them, right?

Alexis; We suppose

Morty: So, wen can u bring him ovr?

Alexis; 8thought8

Morty: *waited for either of them to decide*

Antonio; 8bit his lip8

Morty: Well? Wht's the verdict? U gotta decide

Alexis; We're not sure

Morty: *sighs n shrugs* Well, if ur tht indecisive, then u guys better go bk n discuss it with the others

8they nodded8

Morty: Well, tell me wen ur ready. I'll probably be here for a while to watch ovr Osmosis, since I dont hv much to do

Alexis; You don't mind/

Morty: Not at all. I dont hv much to do n besides, easier access to food thru the hospital cafeteria

Alexis; Alright, we'll call ya

Morty: *nodded n left to Ozzie's room*

8the bros soon headed off as well8

Morty: *watched ovr Ozzie, who had already fallen asleep*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews