TOYLB: New Love, New Battle-Season 5-11

Episode 11

*while the bros fret ovr it, Jared was in an abandoned warehouse, humming as he got dressed in skirts, his hair holding Rory on his bk like a baby-carrier*

Rory; 8strugled and hissed8

Jared: Be a good boy now, luv. U knw no matter how u struggle, my hair is tougher than tht

Rory; 8snarled8

Jared: *looks at himself at a dirty broken up mirror* Hmm... Still look more boy than I should, n I'm sporting a dick n all, bt guess I'll hv to live with it. *pats Rory's head* I've waited so long for this, luv. I'm gonna be so much better a Mommy than tht bio-weapon

Rory; Back off bitch

Jared" *frowned* Language, love. Honestly, is tht wht tht bio-weapon teaches u? Wht a bad example. I'll hv to correct tht

Rory; 8snarled8

Jared: Well, time to grab some grub. Let's go, luv *slinked into the shadows*

Rory; 8kept struggling8

*the more he struggled the tighter the hair went out of reflex*

Rory; 8heated his claws. slashing and biting8

*no matter how he cut, the hair kept growing bk, just like wen it happened when Oz tried to cut his hair*

Jared: I told u so, luv. Now be a good boy while Mumsy gets food for ya

Rory; 8snarled8

*they didnt knw tht they were being followed by someone else*

Rory; 8hissed and bit8

Jared: *ignored Rory's tantrum as he managed to sneak into some restaurants n stole some food before returning to the warehouse*

Rory; 8was now exhausted8

Jared: *munched on some of the food he got* Want some, luv?

Rory; 8turned his nose up8

Jared: Fine. If ur gonna behave like tht, u'll just hv to starve

Rory; Hmph

*the figure who was following them quietly watched, waiting for the opportuned moment*

Rory; 8looked round, looking for a way out8

*the figure, while Jared was distracted with drinking, rush forward n hacked off the hair, then quickly catches Rory*

Jared: Wht the...? *the hair tht was cut off grew bk, bt he was shocked to see Rory off his grasp*

Rory; 8loked up and tried to focus8

*the figure revealed to be Ozzie*

Ozzie: S'ok, baby *tears the hair off Rory* Mama's here *held him close*

Rory; 8caught the scent and snuggled close8

Jared: *looks up to see him* Ah, dear little Mommykins coming to save the kid

Ozzie: I didnt want to do this, bt u forced me. Now let my son go n go disappear to wherevr hell u come frm!

Jared: Sorry, babe. Bt ur a little late. I hv fully taken ovr this body, n sooner or later I will take u dwn n take control of this city the way I see fit

Rory; 8heard in shock8

Ozzie: So in the end, ur still aftr this city to spread ur propaganda aftr all

Jared: *smirked* More or less. Though I hv different plans tht I used to hv, now tht I've seen the light, bt still the city is gonna run my way

Ozzie: I knw my son is still in there, Elektra! U may hv his body bt u can nvr hv his soul

Jared: We'll just hv to see abt tht, wont we? C y'all later *manages to escape before Oz could stop him*

Rory; 8looked up8

Ozzie: *cursed under his breath* C'mon. Mama will take u home

Rory; 8nuzzled8

Ozzie: *carried Rory in his arms n made all the way home. He managed to sneak in n lay Rory in the playpen at the living room, kissed him goodbye n left*

Rory; 8whimpered8

*the kids heard Rory's whimper n went dwnstairs*

Rory; 8was rather weak8

Jamie&Junko: *sees Rory's state* Papa! Papa~!

Thrax; 8ran in, seeing Rory and scooped his son into his arms8

Kiaran: Is he OK? Is he OK?

Ozzex: *looks up worriedly*

Sakura; 8ran in, panting8

Jamie&Junko: Is he OK, Papa?

Thrax; He's tired and very hungry

Jamie&Junko: We'll get some food for him~! *rushes to the kitchen*

Sakura; 8stroked her brother's dreads8

Jamie&Junko: * helped to get milk tht was still in the fridge n put it on the stove*

Julius; What are you two doing/

Jamie: Rory's back

Junko: And he's hungry.

Jamie&Junko: He needs something for his tummy

Julius; 8quickly fixed some milk and soft scrambled eggs for his nephew before heading to the living room8

Takashi: *just came dwn n saw Rory in Thrax's arms* Nani, nani? Rory-chan wa kairi desho (Rory is back)?

Thrax; 8nods8

Jamie&Junko: *followed behind Julius as they watched Julius give the food to Thrax to be fed to Rory*

Thrax; 8carefully helped his son8

Rory: *tries to eat some*

Thrax; 8stroked his son's cheek with his claw8

Rory: *eats until he was full enough n drank some of the milk before he yawned*

Thrax; 8softly hummed to him8

Rory: *slowly fell asleep in his father's arms*

Jamie&Junko: Is he gonna be OK, Papa?

Thrax; He'll be fine, as long as he rests

*the kids nodded in relief*

Thrax; 8smiled softly to them8

Kiaran: Did Mama bring him home?

Ozzex: Where's Mama?

Thrax; 8sighs8 I'm not sure my children

*the kids cuddled close to Thrax, looking worried*

Thrax; 8stroked each of their hair/dreads8

Ozzex: When is Mama coming bk, Papa?

Thrax; I wish I knew my children. I wish I knew

Kiaran: *pouts n whines* I want Mama...

Sakura; Calm down Kai

Ozzex: Mama's gone, n ur not the least bit upset abt it?

Sakura; Of course I am bt what do you expect with that she-demon's heart in our brother

Kiaran: Mama is out there trying to find our brother n get rid of this she-demon n I have every right to worry, so dont tell me to fucking calm dwn!

Thrax; Kairan Rex Jones-Roja

Kiaran: Wht? Sakura doesnt care abt Mama! She wants us to calm dwn! She doesnt care abt Mama! She cares abt herself only, just like tht she-demon! Tht bitch!

Thrax; That's enough young man, you mother choose to find your brother because he wasn't letting me leave

Kiaran: Then why cant I worry abt Mama? Why does Sakura always have to tell me n Ozzex wht to do? I'm the eldest of us three! I get to choose my own feelings! Sakura is selfish! She doesnt feel anything abt Mama. She wants us to calm dwn coz she dunno how to feel like a human being!

Ozzex: *whimpered as he tugged at Kia's sleeve, worried tht if he push any further, he's going to get into trouble*

Thrax; 8didn't say a thing as he stood up and walked out with Sakura at his side8

Kiaran: *ticked off* Yeah, u walk away! Ur like Sakura too, Papa! U dont care! U dont love Mama!

Jamie&Junko: K...Kia... O_O'''

Alexis; 8watched his brother, niece and nephew went into the master bedroom and locked the door8

Kiaran: *threw a tantrum, throwing his toys ard*

Julius; 8ran in and took his hands8 Kiaran that's enough

Kiaran: Sakura doesnt care abt Mama! Papa doesnt care abt Mama! Nobody cares abt Mama! Does anyone here evn give a damn abt Mama?!

Ozzex: *cowers n held his other sisters close, shocked to see Kia in tht temper since he was always known to be jolly*

Julius; Kiaran enough

Kiaran: No, no, no! No way! I hate Sakura! I hate Papa! I hate everyone! *continues to throw tantrum*

Julius; 8tried to calm him8

Kiaran: *doesnt listen, throwing everything everywhere*

Julius; Kiaran enough 8gave him a swat on the butt8

Kiaran: *gasped for a while, then frowned n kicked Julius in the shin* Ur not my Papa!

Julius; Kairan

Kiaran: Shut up! Shut up! Ur not my Papa! Let go of me! *struggled off Julius' hold*

Julius; Kairan enough

Kiaran: *struggled some more, hitting at Julius*

Julius; 8gave him a few more8

Kiaran: *screams in defiance, struggling again* Ur not my Papa! Ur not my Papa! I HATE YOU!!

Julius; 8don't know how to get through to his thick-headed nephew8

Dieter: *sees Julius spanking Kia n took the other kids away* Maybe if jou spank him pants dwn ovr jour lap like u do to Alexis n Thrax mein bruder, it'll vork. C'mon, chiddlers, lets go *ushered them*

Julius; 8nods, taking a seat on the couch8

Kiaran: Wht r u doing? Let go of me! *bit n hit at Julius*

Julius; 8luckily was thick skinned as he lower Kai's pants and gave him a few swats8

Kiaran: Oow! Oow! Oow! *kicking his legs as he gets spanked, making his aim evn accurate*

Julius; 8continued8

Kiaran: *wanted to hold bk frm crying bt by the 10th spank, he couldnt take it as he cried out loud* No, no, no~! Stop~!! Waa~!!

Julius; Are you going to behave/

Kiaran: *sobs, holding his tongue*

Julius; Kairan.

Kiaran: *nods his head, sobbing*

Julius; 8set him down8

Kiaran: *sobs, tears pouring out of his eyes*

Julius; You'll ave to appologize to your father and sister, they're suffering to

Kiaran: *nods* I'm sorry for being naughty, Uncle Jules... *sobs*

Julius; 8nods and ushures him out8

Kiaran: *goes up to the room where his father n sister was n knocked on the door*

8there was no answer8

Kiaran: C...Can I come in...?

Julius; 8unhitched the lock and opened the door8

Kiaran: *peeks in tentatively*

8Thrax, Sakura and Rory were curled up on the bed together, silently weeping8

Kiaran: *runs up to them n gave them a group hug* I'm sorry~! I'm sorry~! I didnt mean to make u sad, I'm sorry~!! *sobs along with them*

Thrax; 8holds him close8

Kiaran: I'm sorry, Papa~! I'm sorry~! Pls forgive me~! *wails, desperate for someone to forgive him*

Thrax; 8stroked his hair8 I'm sorry Kai

Kiaran: No, I'm sorry...I'm sorry~ Pls forgive me, Papa~!

Thrax; I forgive you

Kiaran: *sobs in his arms* I'm sorry too, Sakura. I'm sorry...

Sakura; 8hugged her brother8

Kiaran: *hugged her bk as well*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

Kiaran: *nuzzles against everyone, finally calming dwn frm crying*

Thrax; 8stroked his dreads8

Kiaran: *stroke Rory's dreads in turn*

Rory; 8looked up8

Kiaran: I'm sorry for yelling. Did I scare u? *kisses his forehead*

Rory; 8wiped his eyes8

Dieter: *peeked in to see frm behind Julius, whispers* Everything good, Julius mein bruder?

Julius; 8nods8

Dieter: Vell, lets give them some privacy

Julius; 8nods and leaves8

Dieter: Vat do u zink happened to Rory mein nephew?

Julius; I caught Jared's scent on him but something else.

Dieter: Vat vas it, Julius mein bruder?

Julius; Her scent

Dieter: The vitch?

Julius; 8nods8

Dieter: Jou dont zink she'z fully taken ovr, haz she?

Julius; I hope not, we need to hurry

Dieter: *nod in agreement*

Julius; 8bit his lip8

Dieter: *sniffed ard* Oz's scent lingers. He must've brought ze little chiddler bk. I dare not imagine vat they hv been thru

Julius; 8felt sick8 Please don't

Dieter: Sorry *looks dwn*

Julius; 8leaned against the wall8

Dieter: Vat do u suggest ve do now, Julius mein bruder?

Julius; I'm not sure

Dieter: *sighed, tapping his chin, thinking*

Julius; 8slumped to the floor8

Dieter: Poor Thrax mein bruder. Misfortune always seems to find him *sighs*

Julius; 8really felt guilty about that8

Dieter: *sees his facial expression* Julius mein bruder, it's not jour fault. These things happen. Like jou zaid, ve cannot predict vat happens in life, tho Thrax mein bruder zeems to get all ze brunt of it

Julius; 8hung his head8

Alexis; Smooth Di

Dieter: *glared at him*

Alexis; 8didn't flinch8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews