TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 7-10

[the bell soon rang indicating recess was ovr, n the kids parted ways, with only Hope, Terra  n Terry making their way to the music room]

8as they approached the music room the sound of a guitar could be heard8

Terra: [opened the door halfway quietly to hear the music play]

8Hector was strumming his guitar, playing a soothing song while Rory listened, leaning against the desk8

Terry: Wow, u weren't kidding, he sounds good

Hope; 8smiled8

Terra: [finally knocked the door to announce her presence] Hey, Rory

Hector; 8hit a wrong cord as he was startled8

Rory; 8turned round8 Oh hey everyone

Terry: Heya. Wow, u played good. Wat song was tht?

Terra: [hands Rory the notes] Here's the notes frm last class tht u had to skip to be here

Rory; 8takes them8 Thanks

Hector; Just a new song I'm writing 'Mi Amor, Mi Estrella'

Terry: Sounds like a love song to me. Is tht for someone special, this Estrella? [smirked]

Terra: [sat next to him] How's practice going?

Rory; 8to Terry8 In English the title is 'My Love, My Star' 8to Terra8 really well though Hector's a bit nervous

Terry: [nodded in understanding]

Terra: Nervous? Abt the recital?

Rory; Try those talent scouts n the like

Terra: I guess tht's understandable, bt all u need to do is be urself n pretend tht ur performing like u always do during busking n u should be alright

Hector; They never really are decent judgements

Terra: Still, doesn't hurt to just be urself n perform the best u can. There is a saying in our family tht u do ur best wen ur not trying too hard, less pressure tht way

Terry: Yup, wat she said [his eyes scanned the area hoping to see Sakura]

Hector; 8tuned his guitar a bit8

Terra: R u actually gonna perform together with him during the recital, Rory?

Rory; I'm only here as support

Terra: I see. Too bad, I was hoping to see u perform [nuzzled him, then noticed Terry a little distracted] U OK, Ter?

Terry: Huh? Uh, yeah, I'm good... [still scanning the area for Sakura]

Hope; Looks like she ain't here Ter

Terry: [scanned again, then sighed n got up n left]

Terra: Poor Terry. He misses being with Sakura. It's been more than a couple of mths now. At this rate he might just die of a broken heart

Rory; 8wrapped his arms round her8

Terra: [lay her head against his chest] U hv any idea where she went, or wen is she going to be bk to normal?

Rory; I'm maybe closer with her than the others but atm it's hard to tell with her

Terra: [sighed] Let's just hope it's soon

Rory; 8nods8

Hector; 8started on another song8

[soon it was time for Terra n Hope's nxt class, so they bid farewell to Rory n Hector n made their way to their respective classes]

Hope: [finds out that her teacher was out sick, so decided to use her free time to go borrow some books n return some at the same time]

Aragon; 8was in the library, deeply ingrossed with the book he was reading8

Hope: [noticed him there n blushed; evr since her puberty hit, she had been drifting apart frm Aragon for fear tht he might shun her, n she had evn purposely chose classes tht doesn't coincide with his so tht he doesn't see her new changed look, tho she was contemplating whether she should finally approach him to show him her new self]

Aragon; 8was in deep thought8

Hope: [bit her lip, thinking abt how Terry n Sakura was so estranged bcoz of her puberty, n she didn't want it to be like this btwn her n Aragon. Heaving a sigh, she made her way towards Aragon n gently tapped his shoulder]

Aragon; 8practally jumped out of his seat n fell to the floor8

Hope: [gasped] Oh, oh, I'm so sorry [knelt dwn to help him up] I didn't mean to scare u...

Aragon; 8rubbed his arm from the landing8 Hope/

Hope: [was surprised] U... U recognize me...?

Aragon; Your appearance may have changed slightly but you're still you

Hope: I... I'm sorry tht I've been avoiding u. I just... Didn't know how u would react, especially wen I look like this while u haven't changed yet... [looked dwn sadly]

Aragon; 8cupped her face8

Hope: [blushed, then realized all eyes were on them] Umm, maybe we should talk outside the library...?

Aragon; 8put the book in his bag n lead her out8

Hope: [followed him dwn to the school bleachers]

Aragon; 8sat down8

Hope: [sat next to him] ...I'm reli sorry...

Aragon; It's not ya fault

Hope: I know, bt it's my fault for avoiding u. I know ur pure virus, so ur growth spurt would come ard sooner or later, bt we were always together, since we first met at kindergarten. Wen Sakura n Rory skipped grades to college n me n my sibs skipped grades to high school, u n the other few lucky ones joined us too. We always did things together, bt now bcoz of my growth spurt... I feel like I betrayed u for surpassing u...

Aragon; We all develop at our own rate, some early some later

Hope: I guess I was just... afraid tht u might shun me, like wat happened to my youngest brother...

Aragon; So I've heard, assholes

Hope: I'm surprised tht they would shun him like tht. I thought since they were all mute like him, they'd be more understanding n stuck together with him

Aragon; 8rolled his eyes8

Hope: I...don't look weird to u tho?

Aragon; Never

Hope: [smiled n leaned against him, then giggled a little] Feels kinda weird tht now I'm way taller n bigger than u wen bk then u were a head taller than I am

Aragon; What can ya do/

Hope: Well, only thing I can do is wait till u finally catch up with me [smiled cheekily at him]

Aragon; 8gave her the evil eye8

Hope: [giggled n kissed his cheek]

Aragon; 8nuzzles her8

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews