TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 6-17

[meanwhile Hecro was looking at messages on his phone]

Hecro: [heaved a sigh of relief aftr reading a text frm Oz]

Maximus; Hecro/

Hecro: [looked up] Oh hey, hon. Ur still up?

Maximus; Just getting ready, everything alright/

Hecro: Just got the text from Oz, doc called Thrax n says Di's fever has gone dwn, he'll be able to be discharged by tomorrow afternoon at most

Maximus; That's a relief but he better take it easy

Hecro: That's a given. I'm just glad they've found Loki and Sal in one piece n put those bad guys behind bars where they belong

Maximus; 8nods, smiling8

Hecro: [hears Hecra's cry] Huh? Wat the...?

Maximus; 8ran out8

Hecro: [followed behind]

Hecra: [was in the bathroom looking rather awkward]

Maximus; Hecra/

Hecro: [comes in] Bro, u OK? Wat's wrong?

Hecra: [the first thing he did was pull at Hecro's pants to look in]

Hecro: Woah! Wat the...? Bro!

Maximus; Hecra/

Hecra: [stares at Hecro's junk for a while then sighed in disappointment] So I'm first, huh...?

Hecro: First? Wat are u talking abt?

Hecra: Umm... Remember Oz n Drix told us abt... u knw, evolving dwn there? Just like Oz n Ricky did?

Maximus; So it's happening

Hecra: Yeah, to me

Hecro: Then I might be following after

Hecra: Why me first tho? U had ur share of giving birth [pouted]

Hecro: Yes, but thru u. If I wasn't infected n still pure cell, I wouldn't even be able to conceive in the first place

Maximus; This'll take time

Hecro: Can we see?

Hecra: [blushed, hesitated for a bit before lowering his pants to reveal his newly formed vagina]

Hecro: Woah... [looked at it in fascination]

Maximus; 8went scarlet8

Hecra: Gah~ This is so embarrassing... [pulls his pants bk up]

Hecro: No it's not. It's evolution. There's nothing to be ashamed abt [put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him]

Maximus; Can't really understand this metamorphosis though

Hecro: Why? Wat's not to understand?

Maximus; I mean why is it that all of you physically changed it's not like any of you needed one before

Hecro: Well, we hv always been the "receiving end" of our relationship, n we don't use our "equipment" other than to pee. Plus, with the amount of times our birth canal is formed everytime we give birth, I guess that's why our body decided to change n accommodate to that function. N I think it happens to those who give birth a lot

Hecra: We hv been expanding our brood for quite a while [smirked at Maximus a little]

Maximus; 8flushed8

Hecro: Well, guess its gonna be my turn any day now

Hecra: Yeah, bt it still feels so weird tho, like I'm missing something

Maximus; You'll get use to it

Hecro: Yeah, n hey, ur not gonna be alone. I'll be following u anytime soon

Hecra: Heh, yeah, I guess ur right on tht

Maximus; 8kissed them both8

Hecro&Hecra: [kissed him bk] I love u

Maximus; Love you both

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews