TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 2-1


[at school, the kids seemed to be turning heads with the changes of their physique, almost not recognizing them]

Sakura; 8was wearing a hoody jacket n had it up, hiding her face8

[a hand reaches out frm nxt to her n held her in a reassurance grip]

Sakura; 8reacted, grabbing them n threw them into the lockers8

Terry: [winced as he hit the lockers] Hey, its OK. Its me

Sakura; 8pants heavily8

Terry: Its OK. Its OK... [tentatively reached forward to take her hands gently] Its just me. Tho I guess I deserve tht, I shouldnt hv surprised u

Sakura; 8drew back quickly8

Terry: Hey, its OK. Lets go to class, OK? I'll be right here with u [kept at a small distance, bt didnt leave her side]

Terra: [came frm behind Rory n tapped his shoulder]

Rory; 8in reaction nearly struck her8

Terra: [dodged it swiftly n swerved to face him] Hey, its me. Geez, not u too. I thought u'd be cooler than ur sis

Rory; Sorry, reflex ya know I don't like being startled

Terra: I didnt meant to startle u. It wasn't evn a jumpscare type of tap. I thought u'd recognize tht by now [took his hand n walked with him anyways]

Rory; 8gave it a gently squeeze8

Terra: Sakura still being snippy ard Terry, huh?

Rory; 8nods8

Terra: I'm not evn tht snippy on my period

Rory; All females n she-males are affected differently

Terra: Well, lets just hope once its ovr, she'll be bk to her normal self, sorta. So wat classes r u hving?

Rory; 8looked at his sceduale8

Terra: [peeked ard his arm, as she could no longer peek ovr her shoulder like she used to wen he was still smaller]

Rory; Alchemy is next

Terra: Aww, mine is Food Science. N our Chemistry class doesnt happen till aftr lunch. Can I walk u to ur class at least?

Rory; Thanks

[the couple walked hand in hand to Rory's nxt class]

Rory; 8nuzzles her gently8

[the day for the kids went relatively well, tho of course they couldnt avoid questions abt their size, n some evn been asked by the teachers themselves whether or not they were new students, bt all was cleared up with a doctor's note frm Drix tht they brought beforehand. Needless to say their day was quite eventful]

Sakura; 8had kept to herself the entire day8

Terry: [accompanied her whenever he could, bt kept a safe distance frm her n just there for moral support, not speaking to her unless he needed to]

Sakura; 8grabbed her books from her locker n stuffed them into her bag before heading out8

Terry: [went aftr her] Hey, Sakura. Wait up!

[someone came frm the corner n bumped into Sakura, spilling the things she was carrying n dropping her bag]

Fee: Oow! Watch where ur... [looked at her] Sakura? Wow, I've heard rumors abt u frm the grade school dept, bt I didnt think it was true. U reli do hv a growth spurt

Sakura; 8glared n gathered her things8

Terry: [caught up] Phoebe, wat r u doing here?

Fee: I told u not to call me tht! My name is Fee!

Sakura; 8snorted n headed off8

Fee: Hey, u still owe me a date!

Terry: Get it thru ur thick skull, Fee. She's MY girlfriend, not urs. N ur practically too young for her now, so there [follows aftr Sakura]

Sakura; 8got on the bus n took a seat with her best friend Mirage8

Terry: [missed the bus n sighed, decided to go bk in to wait for Terra]

Mirage: Woah, r u leaving ur boo behind?

Sakura; I'm not in the mood Mirage 8massaged her forehead8

Mirage: [looked at her] Wow, PMS reli getting to u, huh? Its times like these I'm glad I'm not virus

Sakura; 8took out her lunch bag n took out a couple of apples n started eating, she had packed a big lunch as well as had food from the canteen8

Mirage: Wow, still hungry, huh?

Sakura; 8nods8

Mirage: Something to do with ur growth spurt, I presume?

Sakura; And my cycle

Mirage: [nodded] Ain't u gonna wait for ur sibs at least? U kinda just gone off. They gonna be OK?

Sakura; This ain't the only bus

Mirage: [shrugged] True. Since ur still hungry, wanna drop by n hang out at the new cafe across frm ur condo? I havent been there yet, I wanna try their cakes. I heard its good

Sakura; Sounds good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews