TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 1-6

[the rest of the day went by without much incident. Evryone was informed of Hecro & Hecra and Ricardo's birth, as well as Ricardo finally out of his self-induced coma]

Ozzy: [got the text frm both Maximus n Antonio regarding the news n showed Thrax]

Thrax; 8looked n smiled8 Busy day

Ozzy: /Yup, definitely, especially for Drix/

Thrax; 8sniggers8

Ozzy: [remembered something] /Hey, remember Takashi mentioning abt this cop Devin O'Melanoma he called wen we went "missing"?/

Thrax; Yeah?

Ozzy: /Was thinking maybe we could finally get dwn to chking him n his precinct out. Our cases r almost running out n finishing, n Frank knws I'm not gonna go begging to Eduardo/

Thrax; When Hell freezes over

Ozzy: /Yeah, so wanna go chk out Devin? Introduce ourselves n maybe start a partnership wtih his precinct?/

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzy: /I'll need to call someone who is available to look aftr the kids while we're gone, though/

Thrax; 8called round8

[after a few calls, Paul was the one who seemed available]

Paul: Hey, Pops, wassup?

Thrax; Paul are you free to watch your siblings/

Paul: Yeah, I'm free. Today is my free period. Is something the matter?

Thrax; Ozzy n I  are going to meet Devin O'Melanoma at his precinct

Paul: Alright. I'll bring Bertha along too, just in case. Bt why should I watch them tho? I thought they're capable of house-sitting themselves

Thrax; They're going through a rough time

Paul: How do u mean?

Thrax; Puberty developement

Paul: Oh, OK. Alright. I'll be there in 10mins

Thrax; Thanks my boy

Paul: [hung up n called out] Bertha, get the girls ready. We're going to my parents' house to watch my sibs while they go out to work

Bertha; 8nods n went to get the girls ready8

Paul: [once evryone was done, took the car keys n let evryone bundled into the car before he drove dwn to the condo, thankful tht he has his driving license so he could use the car wen Pendragon is at work n unavailable to give him a ride]

Bertha; 8was with the girls I the back8

[in 10mins, give or take 5 extra mins, they were soon at the condo]

Paul: [parked the car, got out n waited for Bertha n the kids before going to Thrax's floor, then rang the doorbell]

Thrax; 8let them in8

Paul: Hey, Pops. R they OK? Where r they right now?

Thrax; In their rooms

Paul: OK. I'll watch them. U guys can go do ur thing

Ozzy: [was dressed in his signature clothes] /Alright, thanks, ur a life saver. We won't be long/

Paul: Its OK. Take all the time u need

Thrax; 8ruffled his hair n left with Ozzy8

Ozzy: [held Thrax's hand n made his way to their car]

Thrax; 8started the car n they drove to the precinct8

Ozzy: [looked at the list of precincts with their leading officers] /If I'm not mistaken, this Devin fellow is in Precinct 15/

Thrax; 8headed there8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews