TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 1-9

[dinner soon ended n Paul helped to do the dishes]

Paul: I wonder how much longer they hv to be in bed rest

Thrax; Should be only another day

Paul: Well, lets hope they'll get used to their new bodies by then

[the landline phone rang]

Thrax; 8answered8 Hello/

Terry: Hey, Mr Roja. Is Sakura home?

Thrax; I'm afraid Sakura's not well Terry

Terry: Oh OK, sorry to bother. She and Rory didnt come to school today so Terra n I are worried

Thrax; We called the school saying they won't be in

Terry: Huh, guess they didnt reli inform us. Is it OK for us to visit?

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzy: /Who's tht?/

Thrax; 8covered the speaker n explained8

Ozzy: [sees the time] /It's not too late. I think they can drop by, bt only if they let their parents knw first/

Thrax; 8uncovered the phone8 It's ok, as long as your folks know where ya are

Terry: Cool. We'll let them knw. We'll be there in 15 mins. Thanks, Mr Roja! [hung up]

Thrax; 8set the phone down8

Ozzy: /They're coming?/

Thrax; In 15min

Ozzy: [nodded] /Maybe I could save them some dinner. There's still plenty of stew left/

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzy: [set aside some stew n rice]

Thrax; 8went to check on the kids8

[the kids were just as he last chked before: all sleeping peacefully]

Thrax; 8was starting to rethink the decission8

[15 mins later, doorbell rang]

Thrax; 8let them in8

Terry&Terra: Good evening, Mr Roja

Thrax; Good evening you two

Terry&Terra: [enters the house]

Terry: Can we see Sakura n Rory now?

Thrax; Good luck you two

Terry&Terra: [nodded n went to Rory n Sakura's room respectively]

8the doors were locked8

Terry: [blinked n knocked gently]

Voice; 8groggy n soar8 What!! 8it was a bit higher than normal8

Terry: [was surprised, bt he recognized tht voice anywhere] Hey, Sakura. Its me, Terry. I've come to see u

Paul: [came up behind him] Paul here as well. I'm gonna unlock the door [helped him unlock the door] Just try to be gentle, OK, Terry?

Terry: [nodded n peeked in] Sakura?

Sakura; 8had buried herself under her quilt8

Terry: Sakura? U OK? Sorry to disturb u if u were sleeping bt we were worried

Sakura; I'm fine 8snarled8

Terry: Sakura, come out of there. I'm worried. Can I see u? [reaches ovr to the quilt, bt kept his hand in mid-air, not wanting to touch her without permission]

Sakura; 8used her telekinesis to throw a heavy hardback book at him8

Terry: [felt the book n dodged it] Hey, easy there, Sakura, pls dont shut me out. I'm worried abt u

Sakura; GET OUT!! 8she let out a powerful burst of dark magic8

Terry: [got thrown out of the room n hit the wall] Ahh!!

Thrax; Warned you

Terry: Uuuggghhh...

Ozzy: [helped him up n signed] C'mon. I'll give ur head some ice

Terry: Thanks, Mr Jones-Roja...

Terra: [was hving better luck with Rory tho as she sat nxt to Rory on the bed, stroking his dreads]

Rory; 8shivered8

Terra: Wow, u reli hv a growth spurt. U look...nice [blushed]

Rory; 8went scarlet8[3/26/2015 9:38:11 PM] BlackGargie IllusionEvenstar: Terra: I'm jealous, reli. Wish I could hv a growth spurt so I could catch up with u

Rory; 8his voice cracking8 In time, we all develop at different rates

Terra: Wow, evn ur voice sounds different. N I don't think we cells hv the luxury of growth spurts.

Rory; 8sighed8

Terra: I suppose we can't exactly hang out in public, coz we might look like an odd couple. Ppl might think ur a pedo [rolled eyes]

Rory; 8hid8

Terra: Sorry, I didnt mean it tht way. We can still hang out at my plc, or here in ur plc, just until my growth catches up with u

Rory; Don't know how those with 'stunted growth' cope

Terra: One day at a time, I suppose. I can't pretend to say I can understand them, bt maybe now I might, since I'm technically "stunted growth" with u [giggled]

Rory; 8groaned8

Terra: [chuckles n stroke his dreads again, then hears the commotion outside] Oh boy, looks like Terry didnt fare well with Sakura

Rory; No surprise there

Terra: I gather she's hving her period?

Rory; We prefer the term cycle

Terra: [nodded with a smile] Suit urself. U rest now, OK? I'll come bk nxt time to visit u [kissed his forehead, then felt the warmth] N remember to take ur meds. Ur fever is not going away on its own

Rory; I don't think it's a fever

Terra: Wat is it then? [smiled dwn at him]

Rory; A type of transformation

Terra: Frm ur growth spurt, eh? Well, watevr it is, hope u'll feel better later [kissed his forehead again] Take care [left the room to let him rest]

Rory; 8went back to sleep8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews