TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 5-8

Paul: 8was feeding the twins their oatmeal8

Thrax; 8knocked the door8

Paul: 8hears it* Hey, hon, can u get tht? The girls r keeping me occupied right now

Pendragon; Alright 8looked through the peephole then let Thrax in8

Paul: 8sees Thrax n smiled happily8 Pops! Wat brings u here?

Thrax; Ozzy was worried bout you all

Paul: I knw. I was worried abt u guys too. I got Uncle Klept's text bt Mordred here wouldnt let me go 8pouted8

Thrax; Ya can't really blame him my boy

Paul; 8sighed8 I knw, bt he can reli ovrprotective sometimes 8secretly poked Pendragon's back8

Pendragon; 8spun round8

Paul: 8giggled as he finished feeding the twins8 How's evryone at Uncle Klept? U guys hv been vry silent aftr the move. I havent heard a single thing frm u guys 8doesn't knw abt their tragedy n misadventures8

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8

Paul: 8felt something was wrong* Pops...? Wat's wrong?

Thrax; 8sighed n told him8

Paul: 8gasped n his legs went jelly, covering his mouth as he cried8 N-No... Mira... No...!!

Thrax; 8caught him8

Paul: He...He can't be dead...! He can't be...!

Thrax; 8held him8

Paul: 8sobs in his arms*

Pendragon; 8hung his head8

Paul: W-Wat abt Uncle Alex...? How's he going to cope...?

Thrax; Raising his kids to the full extent

Paul: Just dont let him become one of those twisted daddies tht either overprotects them or be so strict to them to the point of abuse. I've heard of some of my friends who hv parents like tht aftr losing a loved one, some of them evn get blamed for the other parent's death. He... He won't do tht to the twins, will he?

Thrax; He has his wits about him my son, he knows where the blame lies n he continue his mate's final wish

Paul: 8nodded* I hope so... N Uncle Ricky was kidnapped by his ex Nick-O-Teen frm Smokescreen n tortured? Damn, to think I kinda enjoyed their occasional music on the radio... N he's pregnant? Its not the Smokescreen guys'...is it? 8was worried8

Thrax; 8shook his head8 Thankfully no

Paul: 8sighed in relief8 Thank Hector. U wanna grab a bite? We hv leftovr pastrami frm last night

Thrax; Sure but we still need to keep an eye out fr those hacks

Paul: Hacks? Oh u mean the Smokescreen group? I thought u said Uncle Alex made sure they left

Thrax; Even though they left they may come back, Alex is on the prowl

Paul: True, bt don't let him get too into it. His kids comes first 8prepared him the pastrami8 Hey, Mordred, remember tht janitor lady who just got laid off frm school recently?

Mordred; Agnes MacDuff

Paul: Ah yes, Aggie, as evryone call her. She got laid off ovr some stupid issue with the kids accusing her of sexual harassment wen she only somehow accidentally entered the men's room to clean without knwing it was occupied n tht idiot didnt lock his cubicle door wen he was taking a dump. Totally blew it out of proportion

Thrax; Wouldn't be the first false accusation

Paul: Anyway, I reli feel sorry for her. She has a disabled grandson to raise n tht was the only job she could take with her limited education. Maybe she could be Alex's nanny. With him putting full time on the newborn twins, the other kids r gonna need someone to look aftr

Thrax; And what r we?chopped liver?

Paul: U may be able to look aftr for him right now at the moment while ur staying under Klepta's roof, bt wat abt wen u guys move bk to ur condo? Don't forget all of u hv jobs. U can't look aftr his kids all the time. U knw I'm right, Pops. He needs more help than just family

Thrax; But can she handle it

Paul: She has a disabled grandson. If she can handle tht, she can handle two normal kids. Besides, she's a virus, n her grandson is a hybrid, so she'll knw all abt hybrid kids. Plus, he'll be doing her a favour to pay for raising her grandson

Thrax; Good point

Paul: Can u ask if Alex would consider it?

Thrax; Course

Paul: 8smiled as he served the pastrami to Thrax*

Thrax; Thanks 8ate it slowly8

Paul: 8sets the twins into their playpen n nuzzled Pendragon8

Pendragon; 8kissed him lightly8

Paul: 8kissed him bk8 How's the pastrami? I hope its not gone bad yet

Thrax; It's fine my boy

Paul: 8smiles8

Thrax; 8finished up8

Paul: Hey Pops, we've got something to announce

Thrax; Oh/

Paul: 8takes Pendragon's hand8 We're getting married n we want ur blessing

Thrax; 8let out a laugh8 My blessing/ ya both know ya don't need to ask me

Paul: I knw. Bt its just a courtesy, Mordred insisted on it 8chuckles8

Mordred; 8blushes8

Paul: I knw I'm still settling in college at the Heart District, bt we won't get married right away. We plan to do it after I graduate

Thrax; 8nods8

Paul: Only ppl who won't give us their blessing is Mordred's parents tho, they're still sore abt those family spirits taking our side

Thrax; They're not family spirits Paul just spirits who were drawn to the mansion other than Master Gracey n a few of his accomplices

Pendragon; He's right, Gracey built the mansion n it was his home until his untimely death

Paul: Still, they didnt like it tht they took our side. We tried to go visit them wen the smog was cleared to ask for their blessing bt they shut us out n didnt evn want to let us in wen the smog returned. They practically disowned Mordred, n I feel kinda bad...

Thrax; Forget them my boy

Paul: 8looked dwn sadly8

Thrax; 8held him8

8the landline phone suddenly rang8

Mordred; 8answered8 Hello/

Voice: Is this Mordred Merlin Pendragon?

Pendragon; Speaking

Voice: Hello, I'm Grooves frm the Acne Grooves Lawfirm. I represent ur parents n their estate

Pendragon; 8knew this was coming8 And the purpose of your call

Voice: I'm sorry to inform u tht...well, ur parents hv passed away. They died abt a couple of days ago due to the smog

Pendragon; 8inhaled sharply8

Voice: In the event of their death, it is my duty to inform u tht since there hv been no change of will, they hv left their house n estate to u. If u are convinient, pls drop by my office to finalize the paperwork. Sorry for ur loss.

Pendragon; Of course, thank you

Voice: Again, sorry for ur loss. Goodbye 8hung up8

Paul: Who was tht?

Pendragon; Acne Grooves Lawfirm

Paul: Huh? Wat did they want? Is someone suing u?

Pendragon; 8explained to him8

Paul: Oh... 8covered his mouth8 Oh, I'm so sorry... 8felt evn worse now8

Pendragon; 8held him8

Paul: We should've been there for them. They died there...all alone...without u

Thrax; Karma my boy

Paul: Bt still...

Pendragon; 88held him close8

Paul: Should I accompany u to the lawfirm tomorrow? The smog is finally ovr n all

Pendragon; Are you sure/ What about the girls/

Paul: We can bring them along. I dont hv classes tomorrow, n if ur worried, we can bring the nanny along. U knw Bertha, the one we hired wen both of us can't be home

Pendragon; 8nods8

Paul: Wen r u guys moving bk to ur homes, Pops?

Thrax; Soon as  we get the all clear Paul

Paul: 8nodded8

8a text got thru in Thrax's phone8

Thrax; 8looked at it8

8it was a text frm Oz8

Oz: -Everything alright with Paul?-

Thrax; 8text back much as he could8

Oz: 8text bk8 -Slow dwn, tiger. U can tell the rest wen u get bk. I just wanna knw if he's OK-

Thrax; 8texted8 So far

Ozzy: 8texted8 -Alright. Well the gang r all planning to pack up n go home by nxt week, so we need to get started too-

Thrax; 8texted8 Alright

Paul: Everything alright, Pops?

Thrax; Just Oz checking up

Paul: I take it u hv to go home now?

Thrax; 8nods8

Paul: Take care then. Say hi to Momma n the family for me

Thrax; And take care of yaselves my boy 8headed off8

Paul: 8sent him off, then returned to hug Pendragon, still upset abt Miracle's death8

Pendragon; 8held him tight8

Paul: Mira... Mira is gone... I can't believe it... Uncle Alex must be so devastated, he loved him like he couldn't love anyone else in the whole world

Pendragon; 8nuzzles him8 I know the feeling

Paul: 8sniffles8 We need to give him a hand. We need to contact Aggie

Pendragon; Hope she's available

Paul: U got her number? I'll make the call

Pendragon; 8passed it to him8

Paul: 8dialed the number8 ...Hello? Is this Agnes MacDuff? ...Hey, Aggie. U might not knw me bt I've heard a lot abt ur predicament... 8went to another room to speak privately8

Pendragon; 8watched over the girls8

Paul: 8comes out aftr speaking for abt 30 more mins8 Yeah, sure. I'll let u knw wen it goes thru. OK, cya 8hangs up8

Pendragon; Well?

Paul: She sounds thrilled. She can't thank us enough n is looking forward to hear if Uncle Alex hires her

Pendragon; 8nods8

Paul: I'll text Bertha to come tomorrow so she can accompany us with the kids while we settle the paperwork

Pendragon; Alright

Paul: 8does so, texting Bertha their part time nanny8

8she replied back that she will come8

Paul: *smiled8 She said we're good

Pendragon; 8smiled8

Paul: 8kissed him8

Pendragon; 8kissed him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews