TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 4-4


8meanwhile Ricardo was in some kind of underground warehouse, tied to a pole with his arms up, n he was being raped by Nick8

Ricardo: No...Pls...S-Stop...!!

Nick: 8kept going until he came inside him8

Ricardo: N-No...!! No, don't come inside...!! 8sobs8

Nick: Mmmhhh... Tht felt good...!! 8pulls out8 Didnt think u being a pussy boy would feel amazing. Tht is one interesting evolution there. Bt I'm not done punishing u yet. Butey, give him a "warm hug", won't u? 8gesturing Butane to do his usual burning tortures on Ricardo8

Butane; 8smirked, heating up8

Ricardo: 8shook his head8 No...No, no, Butane, pls!! Pls no...!!

Antonio; 8heard his mate's cry n burst in8

Nick: 8snarled8 You!!

Antonio; 8transformed, snarling8

Nick: Butey, take Ricky away to our other safehouse. I'm dealing with him 8transformed to his demonic form8

8the chemical grabbed Ricky n took off8

Antonio; 8roared n charged at Nick8

Nick: 8phased out here n there n managed to land a few hits on Antonio8

Antonio; 8managed his own blows to the bastard n a few deep slashes8

Nick: Ricky is MINE! U stole him frm me n I will not let u hv him again!! 8whacked him8

Antonio; He was never yours bastard 8struck him hard8

Nick: He is! I found him first! He came to ME first! U stole him frm me! 8kicked his gut*

Antonio; 8stood his ground n launched at him8

Nick: He came to me wen his family threw him out! 8parried n shoved him8 I took him in n cared for him 8landed a punch8 I was his evrything! Until YOU stole him frm me!! 8kicked*

Antonio; You saw as nothing but a toy, you abused him he wanted freedom n safety n that is what I gave him 8striked him8

Nick: I was his saviour! His keeper! If it weren't for me he'd be out in the streets starving to death! I SAVED HIM!! 8punched him8

Antonio; 8slashed him deep8

Nick: 8finally realized tht Butane has taken Rick away8 This isnt over! 8phased out n disappeared into the smog8

Antonio; 8ran after him8

Nick: 8had disappeared, becoming one with the smog, nowhere to be found8

Antonio; 8let out a screech of anger8

8the smog was closing in, n started to roll towards Antonio's direction, n the virus has yet to put on his breathing gear8

Antonio; 8quickly put on the mask8

8a text came in on Antonio's phone8

Antonio; 8looked at it8

8it was frm Oz8

Text: Antonio. Evrything OK? Did u find Ricky?

Antonio; 8took off as he reply8 Yes but the bastards escaped

Text: Oh crap. R u able to retrace them again?

Antonio; 8texted8 May take time, get the others to search

Text: I'll try, tho some of us r aiming to go find Thailog to get him to stop this smog. Enough is enough

Antonio; 8texted8 Right 8put his phone away8

Ozzy: 8put his phone away too aftr texting, n saw Hippolyta n Samson asleep in Alexis arms, signed8 U want me to take them bk home n u stay with the twins?

Alexis; 8passed them to ozzy n sighed8

Ozzy: 8takes them, signed8 Ur gonna be OK. We'll pray for the twins to pull thru 8patted his shoulder n left to meet Thrax who was waiting at the visitors lounge8

Thrax; 8looked up8

Ozzy: 8passed Samson to Thrax, signed8 The babies r OK, bt they r vry premature, I think they r leaning towards cell gestation, tht's why. Its a touch n go. Alexis will stay to monitor them

Thrax; 8nods, holding Sam close8

Ozzy: 8tears welled up again as he buried his face against Thrax's chest, speaking thru their link8 /I lost another child again... I lost another son again... First it was Jared... Now Mira... Oh Frank, why does this happen to us...?/

Thrax; ~Fate is a cruel mistress baby~

Ozzy: 8looked up at him angrily8 /This is not fate. This is murder. Mira shouldn't hv had to die! It's tht bastard Nick-O-Teen! He killed him! He took our baby away frm us!/

Thrax; ~ And nearly Monty now Rick,the numbers will continue growing unless he's terminated~

Ozzy: /I want him to pay! I want him to suffer!/ 8his eyes go orange with rage, his bio-weapon nature creeping out8

Thrax; ~Easy baby, save it until we have him~

Ozzy: 8sighed, trying to calm dwn, then looked outside n saw the smog8 /Did u park the car in the basement? I told Alexis we'll bring the kids home while he stays here. Or else we'll hv to wait for the smog to clear before we can get to the car/

Thrax; ~Basement~

Ozzy: 8nodded n followed Thrax to the basement, tho held Hippolyta under his jacket just in case to keep away frm the smog8

Thrax; 8did the same with Sam8

8they both made it to the car n Oz took Sam frm Thrax so that he could drive n sat in the backseat8

Thrax; 8got in ndrove them home8

Ozzy: 8looked out n saw the smog whizzing thru, almost a bit like a sandstorm8 /This is reli bad.../

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzy: /We were thinking of approaching Thailog, tell him to at least call off the smoking first. I'm thinking of bringing Eduardo to seal the deal. Wat do u think?/

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzy: 8sighed as he held the kids close, looking out, thinking of a plan to talk to the mayor8

Thrax; 8drove them home8

Ozzy: 8reached home n got off the car, ushering quickly into the house8
Klepta; 8opened the door for them quickly before the smog got them8

Thrax;; 8looked out8

Klepta: 8ushered them quickly indoors8 How's Alexis n the babies?

Thrax; He's distraught n it's touch and go fr the twins

Klepta: I understand. I suppose we hv to help him with funeral arrangements

Ozzy: 8sugned8 If the "weather" allows it

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzy: 8leaned against him8

Klepta: 8took the kids8 I'll tuck them in for u 8brought them upstairs8

Thrax; Any word from Toni?

Ozzy: 8spoke thru their link8 /He's still on the chase. He caught them for a moment n then they gave him the slip. I told him abt my plan to meet the mayor/

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzy: 8looks out8 /As soon as this smog is ovr, I'll go/

Thrax;  ~Not you baby~

Ozzy: /I'm going, n tht's final. The mayor killed ppl with his order of the smoke, n tht bastard killed MY SON! If we r evr going to stop him, we hv to stop the mayor first, n I'M going/

Thrax; ~not without me~

Ozzy: /U got nothing to do with this! He's my son! He's not ur son...!/ 8gasped n covered his mouth, realized wat he just said8

Thrax; 8stared at him in shock8

Ozzy: 8bit his lip n looked dwn guiltily8 /S-Sorry... I didn't mean it tht way... I just.../ 8sighed8 /I'm doing this alone, whether u like it or not/ 8turned away8

Thrax; 8turned away8

Ozzy: 8waited till the smog cleared a little before he grabbed the keys to one of Klepta's motorbikes, brought his breathing gear n made his way to Eduardo's precicnt, not even telling anyone he's gone8

Thrax; 8took off in another direction8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews