TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 3-8

Loki: *finished all his chores n got started on the babies Edi n Crystal's laundry*

Rouge; Need any help/

Loki: 8smiled8 No, I'm good. Bt maybe u can help me sort the colours n the whites

Rouge; As well as the darks n lights

Loki: 8nodded n carried on with the separating of clothes8

Rouge; 8helped him8

Loki: 8occasionally steals a kiss on his cheek while working, giggling8

Rouge; 8smirked8

Loki: 8puts all the white coloured clothes in first to wash, by hand of course8

Rouge; 8looked at some of the tags for handwashed clothes8

Loki: Just hand wash all of them, luv. It's best if u hand wash baby clothes, they'll last longer

Rouge; Depending on the child's grow

Loki: True, bt I usually hand wash my sibs clothes wen they were babies

Rouge; 8smiled8 How many brothers and/or sisters/

Loki: I hv 5 siblings, 3 brothers n 2 sisters. I'm the eldest in the family

Rouge; Why don't you invite your family to dinner with us

Loki: 8blushed8 R...R u sure? My sibs can be vry rowdy, n this home is already a little crowded...

Rouge; I'm sure

Loki: 8smiled n blushed8 Maybe once the smog settles, I'll bring them here

Rouge; 8smiled8

Loki: *soon was done with the laundry n brought it to the main courtroom where it was converted as the laundry room to dry clothes whenever the smog is out* Turn on the heater for me, pls *starting hanging the clothes*

Rouge; 8turned it on, least it was a water heater n not an electric one7

Loki: 8finished hanging the clothes n took in the dried ones8 Lets hope the heater works better this time 8smelled the dried clothes8 Hmm a little musty, bt I guess that's what you get for drying clothes indoors

Rouge; Don't have any choice unfortunitly

Loki: 8nodded as he brought the dried laundry in8 Maybe after I iron them out it wouldn't smell so bad 8hears Crystal waking up for milk n chuckles8 First things first 8passes the laundry to Rouge8

Rouge; 8got the iron ready8

Loki: *went upstairs to get Crystal n nursed her* There we go, Mommy's here

Rouge; 8smiled gently8

--:--

Morty: *went to look for Julius to find him nursing the twins* How r u doing, lovebug?

Julius; Tired

Morty: Ur feeding two ppl, its to be expected. Want me to get u something to munch on?

Julius; 8shook his head8

Morty: I think I should at least get u something to drink. Aftr all, ur burning off a lot of calories. Wait right here *went to the kitchen to make him a malt drink*

Julius; 8sang softly to the twins8

Morty: *comes bk with a big mug of malt drink n sets it on the bedside table nxt to Julius* Here ya go. U can drink it wen ur ready

Julius; 8smiled gently8

Morty: *sees the twins done feeding n took one of them to burp*

Julius; 8sips his drink8

Morty: 8settled one twin dwn, then took the other twin to burp before putting them both in the bed nxt to theirs n tucking them in8 No news so far on the Smokescreen gang?

Julius; 8shook his head8

Morty: Well I guess no news is good news for the moment

Julius; 8wasn't sure8

Morty: We'll get him, u'll see. He'll slip up n we'll be able to stop him once n for all 8kissed his cheek8

Julius; 8still looked uneasy8

Morty: 8held him close8

Julius; 8set the empty glass down n leaned against him8

Morty: Feel a bit better with the drink, lovebug?

Julius; 8nods8

Morty: 8kissed his cheek again n cuddled against him, letting him lie on his chest n lulled him8

Julius; 8drifted off8

Morty: 8tucked him in n kissed his forehead, taking the mug to be washed8

--:--

Takashi: 8was playing Japanese chess with Orion8

Orion; *made his move*

Takashi: 8tapped his chin, then made his move8 Chkmate! Yatta! I win! 8giggled8

Orion; 8eemed to be in a daze8

Takashi: 8noticed n held his face gently8 Ori-chan? Doushita? (Wats wrong?) Daijobu ka? (U OK?)

Orion; 8flinched at the touch, starled8

Takashi: Ori-chan. Ori-chan, kowaii yo (ur scaring me). Talk to me

Orion; 8shook out of his daze8

Takashi: O...Ori-chan...? 8was getting worried now*

Orion; Sorry cherryblossom

Takashi: Wats wrong with u, Ori-Chan. Pls, speak to me. Shinpai desho (I'm worried)

Orion; Guess I'm just on edge

Takashi: 8wasn't convinced, still looks at him worriedly8

Orion; 8kissed him gently8

Takashi: 8kissed him bk, holding him close*

Orion; 8nuzzled him8

Takashi: U'll tell me if anything is wrong, right, Ori-chan?

Orion; 8nods8

Takashi: 8nuzzled him8

Orion; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews