TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 4-6

8late evening, a text came into Thrax's phone8

Thrax; 8looked8

Text: /Ur Thrax, right? I'm Hecro's CI, Miek. Yes, tht is my name, n its pronounced "Mike", its not a typo. Meet me at the cafe near the precinct, buy me a meal n I'll cut u a deal/

Thrax; 8arched a brow n headed to the location8

8at the cafe, there stood at the entrance was a lanky-looking cell, prolly a kidney cell, n he was taking a smoke while waiting, had a no-nonsense look on his face, hardened by times evn tho he was prolly abt Miracle's age8

Thrax; You're Miek?

Miek: Yup. Thrax, I take it?

Thrax; 8nods8

Miek: 8grins flirtingly at him8 Pretty sexy for a virus

Thrax; Watch it

Miek: OK, OK, geez. Don't put ur panties up in a bunch. Buy me dinner eh? I'm starved. Then we'll talk

Thrax; Cut the crap

Miek: Tht was the deal. Dinner in exchange for my help

Thrax; 8called over a waiter8

Miek: 8took the menu n ordered the set dinner, the pricier one before sending the waiter away*

Thrax; 8snarled8

Miek: Now, now, don't scare the nice waiter off or anything. It's just dinner

Thrax; 8snorts8

Miek: 8got his order aftr a while n ate8 Hey, bud. U ain't ordering?

Thrax; 8just took water8

Miek: 8shrugged8 Oh well, more for me then

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Miek: So, I saw ur mate being hauled ass into the holding cell. I was the one to contact ur bro in law Hecro. I recognize him frm the times he dropped by to the station to collect cases for his PI job, n Hecro told me he's his brother. I heard he had a virus mate bt I didnt think it was u. U seldom come dwn to precinct

Thrax; 8arcched a brow8

Miek: 8shrugged8 Anyway I work at the precinct as a security guard, so I knw my way ard the area. Yeah, ironic right? A police station needing a security guard? Bt tht's how it is

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes as he sipped his water8

Miek: 8finished his food8 Alright, I'm done. Thanks for the dinner. Time to uphold my end of the bargain

Thrax; 8waited8

Miek: 8chugged dwn his drink n waited for Thrax to pay the tab as he wiped his mouth*

Thrax; 8paid the bill n tipped the waiter8

Miek: 8looked at his watch8 It;s almost time for my shift. Let's go

Thrax; 8followed him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews