TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 4-7

8both of them made their way to the precinct thru the bk door8

Thrax; 8kept hidden8

Miek: 8came to the guy guarding the cell8 Hey bud, wassup? How's the shift?

Cell; Uneventful

Miek: The cell giving u any trouble? 8gestured to Oz8

Ozzy: 8was awake n was sitting on the bed glaring at them8

Cell; No

Miek: Good. Hey, I was wondering if u could chk this out 8gave him a file to read to distract him8

8the cell took it n looked at it8

Miek: 8quickly grabbed him on a stranglehold n choked him to pass him out8

Thrax; 8winced8

Miek: 8dropped the guy8  Alright, ur up 8jerked his head8

Ozzy: 8was surprised at what just happened8

Thrax; 8took the keys n unlocked the cell8

Ozzy: 8gasped wen he saw Thrax bust him out n hugged him8

Thrax; 8held him close n ran out8

Miek: 8led the way as he help them navigate out8

8a random officer saw them n started firing, in which Miek shielded them both n got shot8

Miek: Go...! I'll handle him...! 8charged towards the officer to distract him as he kept opening fire, taking bullet aftr bullet8

Thrax; 8ran off with ozzy8

Ozzy: 8looked bk, worried abt Miek8 /We hv to go bk! He'll get killed! We can't leave him there!/

Thrax; /I'm not happy bout this either but we'll be caught/

Ozzy: 8bit his lip as they both made their way to an abandoned home to take a breather8

Thrax; 8set him down8

Ozzy: 8looked away, still feeling guilty abt his outburst before8

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzy: 8whimpered as he leaned close to him8 /I'm sorry...I'm sorry I said those mean things...I didn't.../

Thrax; /I know baby but remember your not the only one suffering/

Ozzy: 8nodded8 /I'm reli sorry... I didn't mean to say that... Mira is just as much ur son as mine... I just...didn't want u to be burdened by all this while ur still up against Nick...n I felt angry, coz I was at home n I didn't do anything to stop this.../

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzy: 8sobbed in his arms*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Miek: 8showed up, all bloody8 Man, I rescue...u guys so that u can... Hide in here... Where even I can find u...? That's rich... 8cough out blood n collapsed before them8

Ozzy: 8gasped n went to him8 /W-We need to get him to the hospital!/

Miek: Don't...bother... I'm a goner neways... Yeah I read minds... Cool, huh...? 8coughed out more blood8

Thrax; 8knealt next to him8

Ozzy: 8sobbed a little8 /U sacrificed ur life for us... I dunno how we'll be able to repay u.../

Miek: 8chuckled painfully8 F-Forget it... I chose the life of...a security guard...n an informant...it's a given that...I'll get killed one way...or another...

Thrax; Thanks man

Miek: 8chuckled again8 Just promise me...u won't get caught...again... 8closed his eyes, slipping away to the Plains8

Thrax; 8sighed deeply8

Ozzy: 8sobbed a little, feeling very sorry for him8

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzy: /We can't leave his body here/

Thrax; 8took off his coat n wrapped the body8

Ozzy: 8wiped his tears n got up8 /I knw a funeral home where they would accept his body /

Thrax; 8lifted it up8

Ozzy: 8made sure the coast is clear before making their way dwn to said funeral home8

Thrax; 8followed8

8they both soon reached a funeral home near the armpit area8

Thrax; 8looked rounnd8

Ozzy: 8went round bk n knocked the door8


Caretaker: 8answered the door8 Yes? 8sees Oz8 Oh hey, Jones. How're u doing? Come here with another body?

Ozzy: 8nodded n gestured to Thrax carrying Miek8

Thrax; 8brought him in8

Caretaker: Wat do we hv here eh? 8undid the coat n chk8 Hmm kidney cell. Very rare specimen to be hanging ard far frm the kidney zone 8sees the bullets8 Boy, they did a real number on this guy huh?

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzy: 8nudged him8

Caretaker: Gee, he's touchy, aint he? Alright. I'll take him. Dont worry, he'll be in good hands

Ozzy: 8nodded n took Thrax's hand n left8

Thrax; 8pulled his mate close8

Ozzy: 8leaned close to him8 /I don't think we can go home. Klepta's home is the first plc they'll look/

Thrax; 8nods n lead him away8

Ozzy: /Maybe u should contact Hecro to assess the situation/

Thrax; Just hope it's not being monitored 8contacted Hecro9

Hecro: 8answered his phone8 Hello? 8was speaking in a low voice8

Thrax; It's Thrax

Hecro: Hey, not the best time. Cops r here. U OK? U got Oz?

Thrax; 8explained8

Hecro: Oh gosh... Poor Miek. Well, they're interrogating us right now, I only managed to get away, pretending I got morning sickness. I think its better if u either hide at our old home at the condo or go to one of my safehouses, dwn at the warehouse dock at the colon area, tht is if u don't mind a bit of dirt n grit

Thrax; I've stayed at worse

Hecro: Cool. I'll text u the coordinates to the safehouse then. Be safe, n don't worry, we'll help u watch ovr the kids

Thrax; Thank you Hecro

Hecro: Be safe, guys 8hung up n text them the address of his safehouse8

Ozzy: 8looked at Thrax questioningly8

Thrax; 8took him to the location8

8the safehouse was indeed at the warehouse dock, n it was one of those plcs where ppl hv homes on boats, n there was one pretty big n cozy enough with the name Isadora I on it as Hecro had described in his text8

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzy: /Wow, wen did Hecro score this kind of plc?/

Thrax; 8smirks8

Ozzy: 8got on the dock n got onto the boat, exploring ard8

Thrax; 8looked round8

8it was a typical boathouse with all the essentials, enough to sustain a small family, bt since it was just the two of them, it was more than enough8

Ozzy: 8whistled, impressed8

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzy: /I suppose we could hide out here for a while until it blows ovr/ 8sat dwn8 /I can't believe Eduardo arrested me n tried to lock me up. I thought he would be siding me on all this. Now thanks to him, we got someone killed for my safety.../

Thrax; Things have gone to Tartarus baby

Ozzy: 8sighed n leaned bk, knwing how right his mate was abt all this8

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzy: 8leaned against him, burying his face on Thrax's chest, taking in his scent8

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzy: /I'm hungry... Is there anything to eat in here?/

Thrax; 8went to look8

*the fridge was partially stocked, tho the shelves were quite full with canned food*

Thrax; Mostly canned foods n there's some in the fridge

Ozzy: /I'm cool with canned food. Let me. I knw my way ard the kitchen wen it comes to canned food/

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzy: 8took over n opened a few canned food along with some stuff in the fridge n started cooking8

Thrax; 8got the dishes out8

Ozzy: 8cooked n heated the food, then served them up, looking almost like they were homemade8

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzy: 8smiled as well as he sat at the dining area n ate with him8 /Try it n tell me wat u think/

Thrax; 8smiled n took a bite8 Delicous

Ozzy: 8chuckles8 /Thanks. I used to eat canned food all the time wen I was still a rookie surviving on my own, so I sorta got creative with trying to make canned food like real food/

Thrax; 8smiled8

Ozzy: 8tries it8 /Heh, I still got it, it seems/

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzy: /It feels so weird still, talking to u bt not exactly talking with my voice/

Thrax; Ya'll get use to it baby

Ozzy: 8shrugged n ate8 /I hope the kids at home r OK/

Thrax; So do I baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews