TOYLB: Where There's Smoke... - Season 3-6


8soon all the food was ate8

Loki: 8cleared the table n did the dishes8

Thrax; 8looked outside8

8the smog hasn't cleared bt its gotten less8

Thrax; 8sighed8

Ozzy: 8signed8 How does it look?

Thrax; Clearing only slightly

Ozzy: 8sighed8 n signed8 I'll go chk on Ozma 8went upstairs8

Thrax; 8kissed him gently8

Ozzy: *chks to see Ozma sleeping peacefully in her crib aftr her nursing before*

Thrax; 8smiled gently8

Ozzy: 8smiled n stroke Ozma's hair before leaving her be8

Thrax; 8held his mate close8

Ozzy: *nuzzled him*

Thrax; 8purred8

Ozzy: *signed* I need to go to the bathroom. Wait for me? I'm gonna do the laundry n I'm gonna need ur help

Thrax; Sure baby

Ozzy: *went to the bathroom, then wen he undid his fly he realized something off n gasped*

Thrax; 8was waiting fr him8

Ozzy: *fully took off his whole pants n saw it n was shocked, backing away n accidentally bumping against the toiletry rack*

Thrax; Ozzy/

Ozzy: *let out a small whimper*

Thrax; 8came in8

Ozzy: *tried to pull his shirt dwn to cover himself up as he couldnt pull his pants up in time*

Thrax; ozzy/

Ozzy: *bit his lip n let his shirt go, showing him tht his penis was completely gone, replaced with a vagina, just as Ricardo did*

Thrax; 8stared in shock8

Ozzy: *signed* W-Wat's going on? Wat should I do?

Thrax; Easy baby, calm yaself

Ozzy: 8signed8 Wat is wrong with me...?? I...I need to see Drix abt this

Thrax; 8held him close7

Drix: 8knocked on their door8 Is everything OK? Loki just made desserts n wanted me to call u dwn

Thrax; We need to talk to ya Drix

Drix: Can I come in?

Thrax; 8let him in8

Drix: *looks in* Wat seems to be the problem?

Thrax; 8looked at ozzy8

Ozzy: *bit his lip n showed him*

Drix: Oh my, u too?

Thrax; Looks like it

Drix: Hmm, this is reli surprising. Wait a bit, I go grab my kit *left the room for a few mins n came bk with his kit* Come, Oz, lemme examine u

Ozzy: *sat dwn n let him examine*

Thrax; 8waited8

Drix: *got the results* Yup, its confirmed. U got the same condition as Ricardo. I think its prolly a part of cell evolution wen u play the mother long enough, its just tht the time for transformation is different

Ozzy: *signed* So it took me this long to evolve?

Drix: *nodded* Yup tht's the gist of it

Thrax; Probably since ya a T4 cell baby

Ozzy: *nodded n signed* I suppose its an inevitable thing, bt... *blushed n signed* It feels so weird...

Drix: U'll get used to it. Ricky did. I hv a feeling its a matter of time before Miracle n Hecra & Hecro follow suite

Thrax; Alex n Max should know

Drix; I'll tell them. In the meantime, well, try not to let this bother u. Its evolution aftr all *patted Oz's shoulder n left* Better get dwn before all the desserts r gone

Thrax; 8nuzzles his mate8

Ozzy: *signed* This is reli weird. I guess now I knw how Ricky feels *fidgeted as he felt something missing there*

Thrax; You'll get use to it baby 8lead him downstairs

Ozzy: *held his hand as he went dwnstairs with him*

Klepta: Hey, bro. We've made apple pie. Come n get it while its warm n toasty

Thrax; 8cut them a piece8

*evryone got their share*

*the kids brought their dessert to the playroom to do their thing while eating*

Ozzy: *had his piece n turned on the TV to see if there were any progress on the news abt the smog*

Thrax; 8looked over8

*the news spoke nothing abt the improvement, only news of casualties frm the smog as well as Thailog having no intention of lifting the smoking decree*

Thrax; 8growled9

Ozzy: *sighed*

Rodeo: No dice on the smog huh?

Ozzy: *shook his head*

Rouge; This is ridiculous

Rodeo: I knw, right? The mayor is basically sentencing his citizens to death!

Lavatina; What now/

Klepta: We don't hv a say in this, I'm afraid. We can't evn go outdoors to go to the brain center in time to protest. We'll just hv to ride it out the best we can

Alexis; 8snarled8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews