TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 4-9

*meanwhile Ricardo was in the bedroom, still asleep*

Antonio; 8came in with the food8

Ricardo: *was hving a dream tht he was making out with Antonio in the garden, then Antonio excused himself for a moment, saying there was a surprise for him, then out of the blue, the atmosphere went dark n there towering above him was a giant sized Nick-O-Teen* N...Nicky... *spoke in his sleep*

Antonio; 8turned to his mate8

Ricardo: *Nick-O-Teen towered ovr him in his dream like a huge monster giant, then he pushed him dwn onto the floor, smearing his cigarette butts onto the poor cell's membrane, then flexed his claw n reached dwn to gut Ricardo's pregnant belly n pulling the spawn out of him, making Ricardo scream in his sleep* No, no, no, sto--AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~!!!!!

Antonio; 8held him8

Ricardo: No~!! No, don't take my baby away~!! NOOOO~~!!!! *struggles, still in his nightmare*

Antonio; Ricky, Riicky wake up

Ricardo: *gasped awake as he sat up abruptly, found himself in Antonio's arms n cried hard*

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: Pls...Pls dont let him take our baby...Pls...Dont let him take our baby...!! *was mumbling nonsense out of fear*

Antonio; He won't, he'll never hurt you

Ricardo: *cried n sobbed in Antonio until he calmed dwn some* S-Sorry I scared u...

Antonio; 8kissed his forehead8

Ricardo: *noticed the house reli quiet* W-Where is evrybody?

Antonio; Downstairs having breakfast

Ricardo: Aww, why didnt u wake me?

Antonio; You were tired besides I brought you up breakfast

Ricardo: *smiled* Oh? Wat did u get me?

Antonio; 8showed him the tray which had a little of everything98

Ricardo: Mmm, evrything looks delicious *started nibbling at a bit of evrything* So anything I've missed wen u were dwnstairs with the guys?

Antonio; Drix brought over someone for us to meet

Ricardo: Reli? Who's tht?

Antonio; His sister

Ricardo: *blinked in surprise* Woah, the cold pill has a sister? I thought cold pills can't procreate

Antonio; There's very rare cases

Ricardo: Heh, prolly too technical for me to understand anyways. How's she like?

Antonio; 8told him8

Ricardo: *chuckles* Oh, tht's Drix's sister alright. Drix can still be a bit of a stick sometimes

Antonio; 8sniggered8

Ricardo: *rubbed his belly* I had a reli horrible nightmare. U were there, n u left me alone n then Nick shows up n he...he... *clenched his eyes in fear at the thought of his spawn being ripped out of him like tht*

Antonio; 8held him8

Ricardo: I'm scared. Wat if he realizes I'm pretending to not recognize him n come aftr me...

Antonio; He won't not while I'm around

Ricardo: *nodded as he continued to rub his belly* I think we should extract it nxt week. I've got a strong feeling abt it tht its gonna be time. Call it maternal instincts

Antonio; I'll et Drix know

Ricardo: *nodded n spoke to his belly* Mami will see u vry soon, my little bambini

Antonio; 8stroked his stomach8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews