TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 4-6

Dray: *once reached there, surveyed the area, taking in the sights*

Drix: *just got out frm experimenting stuff n saw Maximus* Oh, hey, Chris! Watcha doing here?

Maximus; Cold pill on assignment

Drix: Oh? Who is it?

Maximus; 8looked over his shoulder8

Drix: *looked at his direction n gasped* Wat the...?!

Dray: *turned to look n was surprised too* Woah! No way!

Maximus; 8looked between them8

Drix&Dray: *spoke at the same time to each other* Wat r u doing here? Me?? Wat r YOU doing here?! I asked u first, sister (brother)!

Maximus; 8caught the last part8

Brother? Sister?

Drix: *remembered Maximus' presence* Chris, meet my annoying half-sister Dray

Dray: Officer Maximus, u nvr told me my half-brother Drix is here

Maximus; Drix rarely spoke of his family and how was I to know

Dray: Hmph, if u must knw, BROTHER, I'm here to do my job, to cure Goliath's cold

Drix: Under the 24-hr regime, I presume

Dray: U knw it, unlike u, ovrstaying ur welcome for goodness knws how long

Maximus; 8stepped between him8

Drix: *blinked* Wat's with u, Chris? I'm talking to my sister here

Maximus; Save your siblimg rivalry for another time there's work to do

Dray: Yeah, I need ur lab to chk on the mucus viscocity

Drix: *humphed* 2nd floor to ur right *tossed her a pass card before going off*

Dray: Wat happened to his colour? I dont remember him looking like this

Maximus; Poison

Dray: *blinked* Poison? Odd, I thought he'd be more resilient than tht *used the pass card to get to the lab she wanted to go*

Maximus; 8waited but secretly contacted Drix8

Drix: *saw his phone ID n answered* Hello?

Maximus; This might be a bad cold Drix but keep alert incase it's something else

Drix: Yeah, sure. No worries. I'll keep an eye out. So how's my sister getting along wtih ya?

Maximus; From what I learned from Oz she's has the personality you had when first arriving in Frank

Drix: Man, looking at her reli does remind me of myself. I wonder if I was reli tht uptight bk then

Maximus; Best ask oz n Leah

Drix: Right, well, keep an eye on her. I'll explain abt us wen we hv time

Maximus; Right, c'ya later  8hangs up8

Drix: *hung up, sighed n made his way to his nxt experiment lab*

Maximus; 8waited8

Dray: *done chking n came out* Mucus viscosity seems to be a little thick, bt it doesnt seem life threatening. I suppose its just the standard flu

Maximus; 8nods8

Dray: Let's move on to the cough area then

Maximus; 8drove her to the throat8

*the duo spent their day doing the routine things cold pills do, n by the time they were done, it was late aftrnoon*

Maximus; 8stretched his stiff joints8

Dray: *sighed tiredly* I could use a bit of coffee right now

Maximus; How do you take it?

Dray: Black. No cream, no sugar

Maximus; 8fixed her a mugful8

Dray: Thanks *sipped it n hummed in satisfaction* Mmm, nothing beats a nice caffeine buzz

Maximus; 8chuckled8

Dray: How long as my brother been in this body?

Maximus; Been here as long as we have

Dray: Huh, interesting. I thought he'd be following the rules like me n be outta the body once he's done his job

Maximus; There were conplications n he needed to stay longer

Dray: Bt for tht long? Tht's not the brother I knw

Maximus; Things change

Dray: Not my brother. We cold pills don't change for anything. Bt then again, he's my half-brother, so I wouldnt put it behind him

Maximus; 8sat down at his desk8

Drix: *came to Frank's Diner to hv lunch, bt was lost in thought as he was holding the menu bt not reli choosing anything*

Leah; Drix?

Drix: *didnt hear her*

Leah; 8touched his shoulder7

Drix: *startled frm his thoughts* Oh, um, sorry, darling. Did u say something?

Leah; Are jou feeling alright/

Drix: *sighed* Not reli. Met someone I didnt expect I'd meet

Leah; Oh/

Drix: U free to sit dwn with me?

Leah; 8sat oppsite him8

Drix: *takes a deep breath then blurted out* I met my half-sister just now

Leah; Vat/

Drix: *nodded* Yup, my half-sister Dray, the night cold pill division

Leah; Not zurprized of a cold pill here but ja family/

Drix: Well, u knw we cold pills r not born, bt manufactured. All cold pills r made frm the same strain of the paracetamol, bt in some rare cases, the phenylephrine hydrochloride strain targeted as a decongestant may split into two during the process, creating a sibling, sorta. The only thing tht separates our genes is tht I hv the additional particle of caffeine in me, tht's why I'm her "half" brother, evn tho technically we're twins

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: Gosh, I can't believe she's here. I nvr thought she'd actually evn make it out of the box aftr so long not meeting her

Leah; Small world

Drix: Its just awkward. We were nvr tht close. She was made to be the night cold pill, I was made to be the day cold pill. N...I can't believe I was tht uptight like her

Leah; 8sniggered8

Drix: I dunno wat to say to her. I dunno how to react. I dont evn knw if she's gonna stay like I did

Leah; 8stroked his hand8

Drix: Sorry I nvr told u abt her. We cold pills r programmed to be cold n calculated, not much of  a family person, since we were not born like a traditional family

Leah; Least you changed that

Drix: *smiled* Ur...not mad?

Leah; Nein

Drix: *nuzzled her* I love u so much, darling. Thanks for understanding

Leah; 8kissed him8

Drix: I think I'm ready to order now *grins*

Leah; 8stood up8

Drix: *made his order n gave Leah a kiss*

Leah; 8kissed him back and went to get his order8

Drix: *sees Antonio walking past with someone's order n waited for him to be done before catching his attention*

Antonio; 8csme over8

Drix: Hey, Antonio, how's Ricky doing? Isnt he due for an extraction soon for ur baby?

Antonio; Another couple of weeks

Drix: *nods* Just gimme a ring wen ur ready, n I'll prep up for u guys

Antonio; Gracias mi amigeo

Drix: No worries *nodded*

Antonio; 8went back to work8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews