TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 4-7

*the day went by as per normal, n towards dinnertime, Dray decided to drop by Frank's Diner for dinner upon Maximus' recommendation*

8the place was it's usual hussel n bssel8

Dray: *went to a table n took a seat, waiting to be served*

Julius; 8came up to her8


Dray: *looked up* Hi. Can I hv the menu pls?

Julius; 8handed her the menu8 Would you like anything to drink?

Dray: *nodded curtly as she took the menu frm him* Just cold water pls, n... *scans thru the menu* Do u hv anything vegetarian?

Julius; 8showed her the vegetarian section for all types8

Dray: *nodded n ordered vegetarian pasta, pizza with vegetable n cheese toppings n mushroom soup, with a few side orders of vegetarian finger food. Despite her size, she has a pretty healthy appetite*

Julius; 8took down her order in left8

Dray: *sat n waited for her order to come, sipping on the cold water n surveyed the area, then caught sight of Leah*

Leah; 8was passing out the orders8

Dray: *seeing her moving abt with such fluidity n with her striking beauty, couldnt help bt blush, bt then shook her head, she was a cold pill. Cold pills arent supposed to fall for viruses. Tht's their code*

Antonio; 8came over with her order8

Dray: *nodded thanks for her order* Nice establishment u hv here

Antonio; Gracious synurena

Dray: N I've nvr seen so many viruses co-existing like this with the cell community. Is Goliath hving cancer or something?

Antonio; 8shook his head8 No it's the way it's always been

Dray: Hmm, interesting. U the boss of this establishment?

Antonio: I'm afraid not 8looked over at Leah8

Dray: Oh, she's the boss? Umm...Is she taken? *somehow blurted tht out*

Antonio; What?

Dray: Nothing. Thanks *ate her food* Um, I mean, compliments to the chef

Antonio; 8arched a brow at her before going back to work8

Dray: *ate her food, occasionally stealing glances at Leah frm time to time, trying to control this urge of hers*

8everyone was working round her8

Dray: *ate while texting Maximus, asking for the location of her hotel she would be staying tonight per her 24-hr visa*

Maximus; 8replied back with the location8

Dray: *nodded n memorized the address before finishing her food, wanting dessert n trying to catch Leah's attention so she could order frm her*

Leah; 8came over8

Dray: *looked thru the menu* Wat do u recommend for dessert?

Leah; Vell we have fresh black forest cake, paffiloova or lemon mirange

Dray: Hmm, I think I'll hv the black forest cake. I prefer my food fresh *spies on her ring finger n saw tht she was married, n sighed in relief tht she didnt hv to give in to her urges knwing tht she's taken, bt still couldnt help seeing how beautiful Leah was*

Leah; 8worte down her order, giving her a smile before walking off8

Dray: *blushed at her smile, smiled bk n waited for her dessert*

Alexis; 8soon brought it over8

Dray: *thanked him n ate, still pretty amazed at how the co-existence btwn virus n cell was so well*

8the business picked up again8

Dray: *had finished wen her phone rang* Hello? Bro? Where did u get this number? ...Pfft, figures. Wat do u want? Dinner? I just had dinner...At Frank's Diner, why? Wat? See me here? Wait...Hello? Hello? *hung up. grumbling* Wat's his problem...?

Drix: *was there 10 mins later*

8the others greeted him8

Drix: *nodded n approached Leah* Leah, darling, come. I want u to meet my sister *located Dray at her seat n led Leah there* Hey, Dray

Dray: *looked up* Well, u got here in a hurry *sees Leah with him* Wat's with u n her?

Drix: Leah, darling, this is my half-sister I was talking abt, Dray. Dray, this is my wife n mate, Leah Estrogen

Leah; 8held out her hand8 It's a pleasure to meet you, I guess I zhould've know who jou were

Dray: *shook her hand* Woah, so ur actually married to my half-brother? Interesting. Nvr thought u for a virus person

Drix: Things changed, Dray, n for the better. N I do not regret marrying her. We evn hv children together

Leah; 8nuzzles against him8

Dray: Wow, kids? How r u evn able to procreate?

Drix: Long story short, I modified myself. Nuff said. So how's Goliath doing?

Dray: Just the standard flu, is all. Nothing a bit of bedrest n chicken soup n some vitamin C wouldnt do

Leah; 8smiled8

Drix: Where r u staying?

Dray: Somewhere near the Neck District

Leah; I guess jou won't  be here long

Dray: Dont think so, gotta follow protocol

Drix: Umm, well, do u reli hv to go? I mean...if u can find permanent job here, its OK for u to stay *was trying to be nice*

Leah; 8rested her hand on his shoulder8

Dray: We'll see. Ur lucky to hv her, reli. She's vry beautiful. If she werent taken, I would've taken her myself *grinned*

Drix: Dray, whoevr u love is none of my business, bt pls keep ur hands off my wife

Leah; 8went complete scarlet from embarassment n anger8

Dray: U knw me, Drix. Wen I knw someone I like is already taken, I always bk off

Drix: True, bt then u bked off too early with tht other femme pill u liked last time bk in college. She got totally used n dumped by tht male night pill n she was too heartbroken to love anymore

Dray: Yeah, I knw, my loss. Bt she wouldnt swing my way anyways

Leah; A les then, my frauline?

Dray: *grinned* Yeah, been tht way since I can remember. Maybe its in my genes, since I'm a split gene with Drix, I'm technically supposed to be a male, bt somehow became a femme. U can say I'm a bit of a male in a femme's body. Not tht I'm complaining

Leah; 8gave Drix an akward look8

Drix: *shrugged* Tht's how it is. Like I said, once in a blue moon, the phenylephrine hydrochloride strain targeted as a decongestant may split into two during the process, n it usually comes out both male or both femme, bt we r a rare case

Leah; I see

Drix: Darling, I'd like to spend some time with Dray, while she's still ard. R u going to be OK if I come home late?

Leah; Ve'll be fine

Drix: *kissed Leah n sat with Dray, started chatting a bit*

Leah; 8went back to work8

*the sibs went off to Dray's plc, talking abt old times, n it was almost sun-up before Drix finally came home*

Leah; 8was fast asleep8

Drix: *had a bit to drink wen they were together n tried to sober up a bit by drinking some juice before he wiped himself dwn n joined Leah in bed*

Leah; 8nuzzles against him8

Drix: *mumbled* Sorry for being late...

Leah; Jou had some catching up to do

Drix: Yeah...Since she might be leaving via protocol...

Leah; 8nods8

Drix: *nuzzled her n fell asleep*

Leah; 8soon fallowed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews