TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 3-16

Miracle: *was at the music room in their home, sitting at the piano playing some keys while writing dwn on his pad, as if trying to compose his nxt song*

Alexis; 8came in8 I'm home

Miracle: *looked up n smiled, coming ovr to give him a peck on the cheek* Welcome home. Had a nice day?

Alexis; 8smiled8

Miracle: *smiled* I take it u hv. I wish I would've been able to join u, bt this is ur day

Alexis; 8kissed him8 And yours songbird

Miracle; *giggled* Tht's true. Did u see the drawings on the fridge? Polly n Sammy drew them for me

Alexis; 8looked at them8

*Hippolyta's drawing was of Miracle dressed to the nines in one of his best singer outfits, tho she added wings on the bk, n Samson's drawing, tho a little scrawly, was of Miracle with a motherly smile n hugging him n Hippolyta close with lots of flowers and hearts on the bkgrd, they all hv one thing in common "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" written in bold on the bottom of the drawing*

Alexis; 8smiled8

Miracle: *smiled too* Hmm~ Such cute children, makes me tempted to hv another *grinned naughtily at Alexis*

Alexis; Sorry but no songbird, you struggled with both births

Miracle: I may be a mother, bt I'm still a man. I think I can handle it if it comes to tht. I'm not a germ/cell hybrid for no reason. N besides, dont u want to hv a big pack? As a Rabies virus, I knw its in ur nature

Alexis; My mom's hoping the same

Miracle: See? Dont worry, I'll be fine. I admit I struggled a bit, bt I'm giving birth to ur children. Ur babies. The beautiful children created by our love. I love u, Alex. N if u want me to give u many children, I will do so in a heartbeat *nuzzled against him*

Alexis; 8held him close8

Miracle: *leans up to kiss him deeply, gently rubbing his crotch*

Alexis; 8moaned8

Miracle: *guided him to the couch, removing his clothes in the process*

Alexis; 8nipped his neck8

Miracle: *gasped as he helped Alexis remove his clothings as well*

Alexis; 8hissed8

Miracle: Oh btw its tht time of the yr, hun. I'm in heat, so do as u will with me *grins, reminding him of how passionate he was wen he is in heat (tht happens at random times once a yr) thanks to the germ side of him, n his scent was cold bt intoxicating*

Alexis; 8inhaled deeply8

Miracle: *spread his legs n held out his arms* Come n get me, my love. I'm urs to do with

Alexis; 8pounced8

Miracle: *kissed him deeply, wrapping his arms n legs ard him*

Alexis; 8eased into him8

Miracle: *gasped as he held him close, feeling evry inch*

Alexis; 8thrusted deep8

Miracle: *bit dwn gently on Alexis' shoulder, muffling his whines; he didnt want to wake the kids*

Alexis; 8groaned8

Miracle: *moaned* Yes, yes, fuck me, Alex~ Dont hold bk~

Alexis; 8picked up speed8

Miracle: *almost screamed in pleasure*

Alexis; 8hissed8

Miracle: I'm...I'm gonna cum...!!

Alexis; So am I

Miracle: Aahh...!! Aaahhnnn~!! I'm...I'M CUMMING~!!! *came all ovr the both of them*

Alexis; 8roared as he realised8

Miracle: *gasped as he was filled, clenching hard ard him*

Alexis; 8pants heavily8

Miracle: *whimpered* Mmhh...More... *straddled him n they made love all night*

Alexis; 8went at it like a wild dog8

Miracle: *pants, calming dwn frm goodness knws how many times orgasm* Oh my...Ahhnn...I am so definitely getting pregnant like this... *chuckles*

Alexis; 8nipped his ear8

Miracle: *giggled n yawned a bit* I think its time to get Polly ready for school... *didnt knw it was the weekend*

Alexis; It's the weekend

Miracle: Reli? Gosh, I totally lost track... *grins naughtily* Bt I definitely can't do much for the moment, seeing I'm in heat, n it'll only go away aftr a week...U still good to go? *looking at him slyly*

Alexis; And they say Rabies go at it like rabbits

Miracle: Then I better be thankful tht ur not in heat, or my ass would be in deep trouble *giggled as he pounced, continuing their love-making*

Alexis; 8snaled, smirking8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews