TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 5-4


Episode 4

Ricardo: *was doing a bit of knitting in the living room*

Antonio; 8was reading a story to the twins8

Ricardo: *smiled as he heard him reading n continued knitting*

Antonio; 8smiled at his children8

*the twins fell asleep aftr listening to the story*

Antonio; 8carried them to bed8

*the twins snuggled in the crib*

Antonio; 8kissed each good night and quietly left8

Ricardo: *was almost done with his knitting*

Antonio; What are you making?

Ricardo: *held up to show him a nice new baby quilt*

Antonio; 8nuzzled him8

Ricardo: *puts the quilt away n curled up against him, falling asleep*

Antonio; 8carried him to bed8

*the couple slept thru the night, bt in the early wee morning, Ricardo felt a sort of cramp in his belly*

Antonio; 8opened his eyes8

Ricardo: *winced n groaned, clutching his belly*

Antonio; Ricky?

Ricardo: Mmh...Toni...My...My belly...It hurts... *sobs* S...Something's wrong...!

Antonio; 8called Drix and his brothers8

Drix: *quickly made his way into the room* Wht seems to be the problem?

Dieter: *looked in to see wht's going on*

Antonio: It's Ricky

Ricardo: Oow...Oow...Pls...Pls...My baby...

Drix: *chked him n went pale* Oh no...

Antonio; What?

Drix: *didnt say a word, bt quickly whip out a surgical scalpel frm his compartment chest n did a C-section*

*moments later, the child was taken out, stillborn*

Alexis; 8gulped8

Ricardo: M...My baby...? W...Wht happened to my baby...?

Drix: I'm sorry, Ricky. Ur child...is stillborn. U just had a miscarriage. It just...happened. I'm...I'm reli sorry...

Ricardo: What?! No, no, NO~!!! NO, IT CANT BE~!!! NO~!!! *started wailing*

Antonio; 8held him close8

Drix: *sighed sadly, feeling sorry for them*

Ricardo: No, no, no~!!! Its my fault~!! Its my fault!! I didnt want it, n Goliath took it away frm me~!!

Antonio; It's not your fault, these things happen sometimes

Ricardo: *sobbed long n hard in Antonio's arms* Wht will the kids think? They lost their unborn sib, they'll be devastated...!!

Antonio; Hush-ssshh

Ricardo: *sobs evn harder*

Drix: * help Ricardo to sew up the C-section cut n held up the child* Wht r u gonna do with ur baby?

Leah; 8hissed8 Drix

Drix: Sorry. I'll just take it to the nearby morgue. U can decide wen ur ready

Antonio; 8held his mate close8

Drix: *wrapped the baby up n left with the others to give them privacy*

Ricardo: *sobbed* I'm sorry...My baby, I'm so sorry...

Antonio; 8nuzzled his mate8

Ricardo: *cried until he was tired out n fell asleep in Antonio's arms*

Antonio; 8gently took their child8

*the child was partially formed, bt if it were properly formed, it would've looked a lot like Ricardo*

Antonio; 8sighed8

Ricardo: *continued to sleep, bt whimpered in his sleep as well*

Antonio; 8set the child in the moses basket8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews