TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 5-1


Episode 1

*48 hours couldnt pass by any quicker, n wen the day had finally arrived, the entire Jones-Roja family were in the ward, waiting at Oz's bedside, watching the egg*

Kiaran: Is it hatching yet~? *looks nervous*

Thrax; Patience Kai

Ozzex: *stared vry intently at the egg*

THrax; 8soothed his mate8

Sakura; 8had her claws crossed8

Ozzie: *was also as nervous as his kids*

*soon, bit by bit, the egg started to crack*

Thrax; 8smiled8

Twins: Its hatching! Its hatching! Our brother is hatching!

Hope: No way, our sister!

Twins: Brother!

Hope: Sister!

Rory; Knock it off you three

Ozzie: Shh, just be patient

*the egg continued to crack open, starting to hv gaps, revealing the inside*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Spryman: *wanted to help open the egg*

Ozzie: No, Paul. Dont. They hv to do it themselves

Leah; They?

Ozzie: I'm just calling them tht way coz we dont knw if its a girl or a boy yet

Kiaran: I see the hand n the head!

Rory; 8tried to get a closer look8

*the baby soon poked out slowly, pushing the top of the egg off, then slowly the rest of the egg peeled off, revealing a he-cell, slowly bt surely bawling his head off, air filling his lungs*

Ozzie: *cried happy tears* Oh, oh, my baby...My baby Jared...Oh... *picked him up out of the egg n held him close*

Thrax; 8smiled, stroking his son's cheek8

*the baby looked partially like Ozzex's physique, bt had different hairstyle, n his colour was leaning more towards red than purple, n both his eyes were like Thrax's eyes*

Ozzie: Hi, Jared. Hi. Welcome to the world, my baby

8Sakura and Rory smiled at each other8

Kiaran & Ozzex: *cooed at their new little brother*

Thrax; He's perfect

Ozzie: Yes, he's so beautiful, so... *gasped as he saw the baby's back*

Thrax; 8looked8

*the baby's bk was sporting a rather small-sized pair of gargoyle wings, n it was translucent reddish in colour*

Thrax; 8sighs8

Ozzie: O...Oh no...I knew this would happen... *his eyes started welling up*

Spryman: *sees the wings too* Wht the heck...??

8Rory and Sakura exchanged looks8

Kiaran: W...Wht is wrong? Wht's wrong with Jared, Mama? Papa?

Thrax; 8stroked his youngest son's dreads8

Ozzie: Its the AI, he reli programmed my womb to behave like a gargoyle cell. He...He turned me into a freak...Its all my fault, I turned my baby into one... *started to sob*

Thrax; Ozzy it's not your fault

Ozzie: Bt...Bt our baby... *tears pooling frm his eyes*

Thrax; 8gently took their son8

*the baby whined, wanting his mommy*

Thrax; Easy Jared

Ozzie: W...Wht am I to do...? *looked at his baby sadly*

Leah; Vat else? Love and care vor im

Ozzie: I...I can't... *shakes his head*

Spryman: M...Momma...

Thrax; What?

Ozzie: I cant bear the thought of looking aftr him knwing tht I did this to him...No, no, he's not my son. He's the AI's, not mine *covered his ears n buried his face on his knees*

Alexis; ~Oh brother here we go~ 8rolls his eyes8

Miracle: Daddy, tht's not right. U cant do this to ur baby

Ozzie: He's not my baby! Not mine!! He's the AI's, has always been all along!!

Hecro: Dammit, Oz, ur being a hypocrite here! Ur behaving like Sprite now! R u saying u dont mean whtevr u said to him?

Ozzie: *shook his head, bit his lip n got off the bed, running out of the ward*

Spryman: Momma!!

Alexis; 8ran after him8

Ozzie: *ran all the way to hide in the storage unit of the hospital, crying*

Alexis; 8looked and sniffed round8

Ozzie: *hid there n sobbed*

Alexis; 8finally found him8 Oz?

Ozzie: *hid deeper* Go away

Alexis; Oz you're acting childish

Ozzie: No, I'm not. Tht baby is not mine

Alexis; He is yours

Ozzie: Bt he is created frm the AI's womb. He;s not mine. I'm just a bloody surrogate

Alexis; Even though he looks more like Thrax he is indeed your son

Ozzie: No, tht's not wht I'm talking abt

Alexis; Then what?

Ozzie: He...He's created frm the womb the AI constructed. He was already born in a different way to begin with. Now he's got gargoyle features, like a gargoyle cell. In the end...the AI has molded my child into wht HE wants. He's no longer mine anymore...He's...He belongs to the AI...I'm...I'm just a surrogate carrying his lovechild with Thrax...He's not mine... *sobs hard*

Alexis; Oz the AI's gone, Thrax had Jared with YOU not it

Ozzie: *bit his lips, doesnt look convinced*

Alexis; Thrax refused to touch the AI but did when you took over

Ozzie: H...How would u knw tht?

Alexis; He told us

Ozzie: *blushed thru his tears* I...I do remember hving sex with him...bt I...I thought...

Alexis; It was you Oz not the AI

Ozzie: *bit his lip, looking dwn guiltily* I've been an ass, arent I?

Alexis; More so than usual

Ozzie: Thank u for summing tht up *pouts with a sarcastic tone*

Alexis; 8offered his hand8

Ozzie: *took his hand n got up slowly*

Alexis; 8lead him back to his room8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews