TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 4-8

Episode 8

Hecro: *suddenly showed up with Drix* I just got the call frm the doc. How's Oz?

Thrax; He's resting

Drix: How did the birth go? Is it a girl or a boy?

Thrax; 8hesitated8

Hecro: *sees the "egg"* Wht's tht?

Thrax; Ya really need to ask

Hecro: *blinked* Dont tell me...THT's ur kid?

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: Interesting, bt...how is this possible?

Thrax; The AI

Drix: *studies the egg* It seems tht the AI has programmed the womb to imitate the physiology of the city. If I'm not mistaken, there r some cells tht do exhibit this features

Hecro: Man, does tht mean Oz is going to lay eggs frm now on?

Thrax; 8shrugged8

Hecro: Oi vey, this is tough *scratched his head*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Drix: Its interesting tht his birth coincides with Angel's birth. Everyone is celebrating like it was the 4th of July out there

Thrax; Unlike humans gargoyle females can only lay three in her life time

Hecro: So I've heard. Hopefully the nxt time they mate they'll get lucky again

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: How long until the eggs hatches? The gargoyles, I mean

Thrax; Hard to say, 5-10 years maybe

Hecro: Oi vey, tht's long. I hope ur egg doesnt wait tht long to hatch

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Drix: Tht would be the last Oz would want

Thrax; And me

Ozzie: *as if by instincts, stirred a little before wrapping his arms ard the egg, giving it body warmth*

Thrax; 8stroked his mate's face8

Hecro: I take it the birth wasnt as peacefully painful as it should? *sees the crust ard the egg*

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Drix: Must hurt reli bad then *touched the egg a little* It must hv a reli tough impact on his birth canal. Its so...crusty, so...hard

Thrax; 8growled8

Drix: Hey, just stating the facts

Thrax; 8snorts8

Hecro: So, any way of telling if it's a boy or a girl?

Thrax; Not sure

Drix: I hv a good feeling it could be a boy

Thrax; Why's that?

Drix: *shrugged* Just a feeling of a medic, I guess

Thrax; It doesn't matter to me only that the baby's heathly

Hecro: Yeah, I guess ur right. Well, I guess he's OK. I'll let the guys knw the news *stroke Oz's head n kissed his forehead before leaving*

Thrax; 8sat by his mate8

Drix: Well, I'm going too. Cya round *waved goodbye before leaving as well*

Thrax; C'ya

Ozzie: *curled ard the egg, almost purring as he slept with the egg in his arms, trying to give it as much warmth as possible for it to hatch*

Thrax; 8wrapped the blanket round his mate and his child8

Ozzie: *smiled in his sleep*

Thrax; 8smiled softly8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews