TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 4-10

Episode 10

*later during the day, as soon as they closed shop, everyone met up to go to the hospital*

Alexis; Hope Oz is ok

Miracle: I'm sure he's OK, bt we're gonna see him soon

Leah; 8nods8

*they all made their way towards the hospital*

Vincent; Think Ozzy might be awake?

Dieter: I'm sure he eez, he'z been zleeping for a vhile now, n aftr all, he'z avake for ze birth, iznt it?

Vincent; 8nods8

*they all made their way to the ward where Oz is*

Ozzie: *was awake, n hugging the egg close*

Thrax; Hey guys

Miracle: Hey~! How's my little sib there~? *sees the egg* Wow, they werent kidding wen they said its an egg

Ozzie: Yeah, so ur gonna hv to wait for a while before u can see them. Tho I dunno how long

Vincent; We do

Ozzie: *looks up* U...U do?

Dieter: Ja, ve done zome rezearch. *told him wht he had read frm the book*

Thrax; Guess we don't have to wait long baby

Ozzie: *smiled n nuzzled the egg* Tht's a relief

Thrax; 8kissed his cheek8

Miracle: 48 hours? Aww tht's too long. I wanna see my sib~!

Thrax; Paitence my boy

Morty: *looks ard* Where r the kids?

Miracle: Last I saw, they were at home. Paul had school n he plans to come visit along wtih the other kids

Takashi: Ara, Hecro-chan said he'll bring them ovr later ne

Thrax; 8nods8

*a few minutes later Hecro showed up with the rest of the kids*

Spryman: Momma~! *hugged him happily* Ur finally awake~!!

Thrax; Easy Paul

Ozzie: *chuckles* Its OK. Here, wanna see ur sib's temporary form? *showed them the egg*

8the others climbed up8

Spryman: *sees the egg* Woah...Tht is...interesting. Girl or boy?

Thrax; We'll see in a couple of days

Kiaran: *leans in to hear the egg* I think I can hear it move *giggled*

Sakura; 8gently lay her hand on it8

*a small flutter could be felt within the egg*

Sakura; 8smiled8

Kiaran: *giggled* I can feel him~!

Ozzie: *smiled* U sure did there, Kia

Thrax; 8nuzzled his mate8

Morty: Well, at least ur out of the woods now. We were reli quite worried wen u turned into Sleeping Beauty mode

Ozzie: I...I did?

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: *told him wht happened wen he was pregnant*

Ozzie: I...I nvr knew. I've always thought I was going thru life like normal. I nvr...thought it would be a dream

Thrax; 8held him8

Ozzie: I remember falling asleep at the diner, then...I thought I woke up n did everything like usual. I didnt knw...

Spryman: S'ok, Momma. Ur here with us. Tht's all tht matters

Thrax; 8kissed Ozzy gently8

Ozzie: *kissed bk*

Thrax; 8smiled gently8

Dieter: Ve're joust glad zat jou r bk, Ozzie

Alexis; Here, here

Takashi: Hai hai~! *grins happily*

Antonio; 8nods8

*the kids nodded in agreement as well as they cooed ovr the egg*

Sakura; 8lightly stroked it8

Spryman: *taps the egg gently* Hi~ I'm ur eldest brother Paul. Cant wait to meet u

Thrax; 8smiled gently8

*the kids all took turns introducing themselves to the egg*

Rory; 8stroked it lightly8

*the egg fluttered again at Rory's hand*

Rory; 8beemed happily8

Ozzie: Felt something there, Rory? *smiled*

Rory; 8nods8

Ozzie: Guess they're excited to come out to meet u all as well

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Hecro: Right. We've been here longer than we should. I think we should let Oz rest now. Congrats again, bro *kissed his forehead*

Ozzie: Thanks, bro *chuckled*

8the kids gave him a goodbye hug8

Ozzie: *hugged bk* U kids be good now

8the kids nod8

Ozzie: *kissed them on their foreheads before going bk to hugging the egg*

Thrax; 8sat with him8

*everyone else said their well-wishes n left*

Ozzie: *cooed at the egg, giving as much body warmth as possible*

Thrax; 8smiled gently8

Ozzie: I knw how the kids feel. I cant wait either for our baby to hatch

Thrax; Neither can I

Ozzie: *nuzzled the egg until he fell bk to sleep again*

Thrax; 8lightly stroked his face8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews