TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 4-6

Episode 6

*meanwhile Takashi was hand-sewing some of the cloths tht needed to be done for tomorrow*

Orion; 8worked on a sewing machine8

Takashi: *bit off the thread* Sa, owari ne. Ne, Orion-chan, doshio? *showed the clothes tht he had completed, which was a set of twins clothes*

Orion; 8smiled8

Takashi: *set tht aside n came to Orion* Wht r u working on?

Orion; 8held up a double robe set, one red and gold while the other was blue and silver8

Takashi: Heh, kire~! (pretty) I didnt knw u had a talent for embroidery

Orion; 8blushed8

Takashi: U must be a man of many talents, ne? *smiled at him*

Orion; I guess

Takashi: Sa, I'll make us some tea. Do u want tea or something else?

Orion; Tea's fine

Takashi: *went to the kitchen to make the tea*

Orion; 8finished up8

Takashi: *came out with freshly brewed green tea*

Orion; 8smiled softly8

Takashi: Sa, dozo *gave Orion his drink*

Orion; Thanks 8took a sip8

Takashi: So how many more u need to get done by tomorrow?

Orion; Just two

Takashi: Soka, well, I hv also two more children's clothes to do. Just a stitch up, nothing big

Orion; 8nods8

Takashi: *nuzzled him* Aishiteru-ne~!

Orion; 8purred8

Takashi: Ne, Orion-chan? Hv u decided on our wedding or something? I knw I said I'm willing to be ur oku-san n all bt...

Orion; Not rushing it

Takashi: Wakata yo... (I knw) I just...worry u wont want me anymore

Orion; 8kissed him8 Never happen

Takashi: *smiled n kissed him bk*

Orion; 8smiled8

Hecro: *was looking out at the verandah, contemplating things*

Maximus; Hecro?

Hecro: *turns to him* Hey, Chris

Maximus; Are you alright?

Hecro: Just thinking abt things, is all

Maximus; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Hecro: I'm just reli worried for Oz, is all. He nvr once had a peaceful pregnancy

Maximus; Thrax isn't doing any better

Hecro: I knw. I mean Miracle was born frm tearing Oz apart. The triplets were born wen he was a fugitive. The twins were born premature n Hope was born tht resulted him to be incubated n infertile. Wht is gonna happen nxt? I reli wish I could do something to help. I feel so helpless, n yet he's my little brother

Maximus; 8kissed his cheek8 We can only do what we can

Hecro: *nods n leans close to him* I worry tht whtevr happens to Oz may send Thrax to another relapse. Tht guy cant reli handle much more tragedy in the family

Maximus; 8shuttered8

Hecro: I'm hving this gut feeling tht this womb the AI created has its ulterior motives

Maximus; Possible

Hecro: Wht should we do? They cant vry well terminate the child; Oz would be distraught, since he had always wanted to give more children, n Thrax would nvr let us kill his own child

Maximus; The medics and healers won't allow it either

Hecro: *nodded sadly* Bt if it turns out...badly...I cant evn imagine wht it would do to them

Maximus; Try not to think about it

Hecro: *nodded n leaned his head against Maximus' shoulder*

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: *kissed him on the cheek*

Maximus; 8smiled softly8

Hecro: I love u, Chris. Thanks for being there with me thru thick n thin

Maximus; Now and forever

Hecro: *nuzzled him*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews