TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 5-6

[the night went by without a hitch, tho the nxt morning, just aftr dawn, Crystal was crying in hunger n no one was attending to her]

Rouge; 8got up to get her8

Crystal: [was sobbing her eyes out]

[Turns out Loki's side of the bed where he should be was empty n there was a note in her crib]

Rouge; 8picked her up, cradling her then lifted the note8

Note: I'm sorry for doing this, but my family, my own flesh n blood needs me. Without me, they will be on the streets, n they will starve, n it'll be on me. I knw u will take care n provide for Crystal. I can trust no one but u to look aftr our little gem. Pls don't be mad. Wen I'm ready, I'll be bk, n I hope by then, u can still forgive me n let me bk into ur life. Till then. Love, Loki

Rouge; 8crushed the note in his hand, growling in anger8

Rodeo: [yawned as he came in] I hear baby crying. Is Crystal OK?

Rouge; 8shoved passed him with Crystal, heading fr the kitchen8

Rodeo: Woah, hey! [sees the crushed note] Hey, u dropped this... [picks up the note n reads it] Oh no...

Crystal: [was sobbing in Rouge's arms]

Rouge; 8looked in the fridge for a bottle8

[Thankfully there were half a dozen, full n ready for use]

Rouge; 8warmed one up for his little gem8

Klepta: [came in with a sobbing Edi] Hey, Rouge. Is Loki still asleep? Got any bottles in there for Edi? I don't wanna wake him

Rouge; 8set another in to warm up then fed Crystal8

Klepta: [noticed his facial expression] U OK, Rouge? Is everything OK?

Rouge; 8left with Crystal8

Klepta: [blinked as he took the warmed milk frm the heater] Wat was tht abt? [shrugged n brought Edi to his room to feed her]

[a moment later, there was a knock on the door of Rouge's room]

Rouge; Yeah/

Rodeo: [peeked his head in a bit, then entered the room, puts the note on his bedside table] I read the note

Rouge; 8grunted8

Rodeo: [looked at the empty side of Rouge's bed where Loki was supposed to be] So, he reli ditched Crystal to u n left, huh?

Rouge; 8gritted his teeth8

Rodeo: [a short pause] ...U ARE going to go find him, aren't u?

Rouge; Why should I/

Rodeo: ....Bcoz he's ur intended, ur fiance, the mother of ur baby? N u love him?

Rouge; He obviously thinks little of us

Rodeo: That's bcoz he cares abt his family, his own siblings, n he trusts u n not some random stranger to look after Crystal. Wouldn't u do the same thing if u were in his shoes n we're broke ass and penniless?

Rouge; You wouldn't act like HER

Rodeo: No, I wouldn't. But Loki's mom did. So wat do u think would happen to him once he's done wat she asked? Wat do u think she would do to make him keep his word? Hmm?

Rouge; He's obliviously submissive to her whim

Rodeo: N ur gonna let him just go without a fight?

Rouge; He won't listen to me not matter what I do or say

Rodeo: N wen has tht evr stopped u before? Ur the most stubborn of us all, n I knw u love him. U haven't loved like this in decades, not evn wen Osbourne is still with us in the family bk home or wen we were out searching for Osbourne. If anyone can make ppl listen, its u

Rouge; 8paused fr a couple of minutes in silence8 You know the other night when he ran off/

Rodeo: Yeah? Wat abt it?

Rouge; Do you know where you found us/

Rodeo: Didn't reli look, bt it seemed like the back door of a building or something

Rouge; The hospital

Rodeo: The hospital? Why would he go there? Was he hurt? Was Crystal hurt? Or sick?

Rouge; 8remained silent, cradling his daughter close8

Rodeo: [thought abt it, then sees Crystal, then got the hint] Oh... Tht was his first choice, huh?

Rouge; 8narrowed his eyes8

Rodeo: [sighed] Look, I knw ur upset right now, tht u think Loki has betrayed u, but I'm ur twin, n I knw wat u think deep dwn inside, n deep dwn inside? U still love him. U love him so much u would nvr let him go, not for all the carbs in the world. N I knw deep dwn inside, u will go n find him, n bring him home, to u n to ur little gem [gets up n leaves the room, leaving him to his thoughts]

Rouge; 8looked at Crystal8

Crystal: [had finished nursing n went bk to sleep, nuzzled against Rouge's chest, her sleeping form almost resembles Loki]

Rouge; 8kissed her forehead gently, humming softly8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews