TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 5-11

[the gang made their way to Loki's home at the slums in the kidney district]

Ozzy: [soon reached the shabby apartment] /Wow, this is where they live?/

Rouge; 8slinked out8

Thrax; Apparently

Ozzy: [sees Rouge going ahead of them into the building] /Tht idiot... Rouge! Wait!!/ [groaned as his projected thoughts couldnt reach tht far to him] /I dont think Di is in any shape to come with us. U wanna join us or u wanna stay in the car with him, babe?/

Thrax; Best if I join ya, doubt any of them know sign n we need to keep Rouge in line

Ozzy: [nodded, then turned to Dieter at the bk] /U gonna be OK, Di?/

Dieter: [doesnt reply, just did a tiny nod n leaned bk, looking out the window again]

Ozzy: [plc a mini med kit nxt to him] /Here, treat ur hands, OK? We'll brb/

Thrax; 8got out8

Ozzy: [followed quickly behind Thrax]

Dieter: [stared at the mini med kit, then slowly started nursing his wounds with it]

Ozzy: [looked at the note again] /5th floor, huh? Bit of a walk up. Not tht it phased Rouge/ -___-;; [groaned at how he could hear his footsteps speeding upwards]

Thrax; 8lifted his mate onto his back n took off like a shot8

Ozzy: [gasped n blushed, hadnt been carried like tht in yrs as he held onto Thrax tight]

Thrax; 8soon reached the 5th floor8

Ozzy: [slowly got off Thrax's bk n sees Rouge standing in front of the door waiting for them] /Rouge, reli now. Would it kill u to wait for us?/

Rouge; 8glared8

Ozzy: [sighed] /Honestly, Rouge, I knw ur eager to find Loki, bt take it easy/ [went to the door n knocked]

Hera: [answered the door] Oh, detectives! Ur here! [sees Rouge] U... U too...

Thrax; Loki is his mate after all

Hera: Yeah, I knw. He's the fiance I was telling u abt

Ozzy: [telepathically] /Ask where her mother is/

Thrax; Where is your mother/

Hera: She's in her room. I doubt u can talk to her tho. She's been bedridden ever since we found out the "neighbour" true identity, n hasn't spoken a word since

Rouge; 8hid a cruel smirk8

Thrax; 8looked at his mate8

Ozzy: [nodded at him] /We can always just communicate in her mind. Tell her we'd like to try speaking with her anyway/

Thrax; We would still like to speak with her

Hera: Alright. Ur call [led them to Loki's mom's room, knocking on the door before entering] Mommy? There's some detectives here to see u [turns to the guys] Knock urself out [left the room]

Thrax; 8sat on the chair by the bed8

Ozzy: [sat nxt to him] /Remember wen u had to communicate with Edison in his mind wen he can't speak coz of his tongue cut off. Think u could do the same for her?/

Thrax; 8gave him his devilish smirk with a half-eyed look8

Ozzy: [grinned, then looked at Rouge] /U stay there n behave, dont try doing anything funny. This is an ongoing investigation, ya hear?/

Rouge; 8snorts8

Ozzy: /Alright, u do ur thing then, babe/

Thrax; 8took a deep breath n concentrated8

Ozzy: [watched him do his thing quietly]

[soon the scenery in Thrax's mind showed a view of a lake, n dwn the banks was a quaint old cabin]

Thrax; 8walked over to it8

[the cabin was pretty rustic, n there was a scent of cooking going on wafting frm inside]

Thrax; 8knocked the door8

Voice: Come in~

Thrax; 8entered the cabin8

[the smell of cooking was stronger, n Loki's mom could be seen happily trotting ard in her own two legs as she set the table]

Mrs Phillion: Well, wat a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting company

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8 We need to talk

Mrs Phillion: I'm sorry, who r u again? I didn't get ur name, dearie

Thrax; Thrax Roja, Jones-Roja P.I.

Mrs Phillion: I see. Oh, would u excuse me, my roast is almost done [made her way to the kitchen]

Thrax; 8followed her8

Mrs Phillion: I hope u like meatloaf roast, it's my family specialty [reaches into the oven to take it out]

Thrax; 8sat down8 This is strictly business mame

Mrs Phillion: Oh don't be so serious, u haven't even tried it yet [placed the roast on the table]

Thrax; 8arched a brow8 /She's out of it/

Mrs Phillion: C'mon, it's delicious. Hv some n then we can talk

Thrax; 8only took a small amount8

Mrs Phillion: See? Aren't we getting along? [sits across him, but didn't take her share of food] Now wat can I do u for, dearie?

Thrax; 8set the plate aside, straightening himself8 It's about Loki

Mrs Phillion: Wat abt him? [had tht smile tht doesn't​ reach the eyes]

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8 You remember he's missing

Mrs Phillion: My big boy is getting married to a very wealthy trust fund doctor, n will secure a bright future for me n my family. That's all I know

Thrax; Denial is a river in Egypt

Mrs Phillion: It's not denial if it's the truth [the scenery outside the cabin was starting to go dark]

Thrax; It's the truth, Loki's missing his mate is reaching his breaking point

Mrs Phillion: My big boy is getting married to a very wealthy trust fund doctor, n will secure a bright future for me n my family. That's all I know [seem to repeat her statement as the weather outside sounded like thunder was rolling in]

Thrax; 8gritted his teeth8 That's not what happened

Mrs Phillion: My big boy is getting married to a very wealthy trust fund doctor, n will secure a bright future for me n my family! That's all I know! [lightning n thunder crashed, n the cabin started to loose its rustic look]

Thrax; 8slammed his hands on the table, standing up8 Listen you flea-brained bitch, Loki's been kidnapped possibly tortured atm, his mate's going out of his mind with worry and his daughter missing her momma  dearly all because of YOUR SELFISH DESIRES

[by the time the "weather" calmed dwn, the cabin has turned into something tht has been abandoned for a long time. The roast has rotted n molded away, the table n floor became caked in dust, the ceiling filled with cobwebs, n the furnitures looked like it could break at a single touch]

Mrs Phillion: [sat there in silence, her eyes looked a little blank staring at the molded roast]

Thrax; 8grunted in annoyance8 Well I wasted my time 8heads for the door8 You obviously never cared for his happiness or wants

Mrs Phillion: [finally spoke before he reached the door] I nvr wanted this to happen

Thrax; And yet it did

Mrs Phillion: [a short silence] ...I didnt want him to live a life where he carries a child tht belonged to a man whose marriage he might've wrecked. He may hv tht fancy rich fiance now, bt I bet he's just taking my son in out of pity. How long till the fiance gets tired of him n starts to resent him bcoz he is helping him raise a child tht is not his? How long can he support my son with a singing career tht will die out as soon as the nxt hot star comes along? N wat if the man who fathered the child wanted her bk n takes her away frm my son? [turned to look at Thrax] Its better if my son tears away frm this possible heartache n start anew

Thrax; Then you clearly don't know how our family works

Mrs Phillion: I dont need to knw. I just knw it will happen, n I want wat's best for my son. Wat's best for all of us

Thrax; Then you clearly don't deserve to be a mother with that way of thinking 8exits the ruins88

[the scenery soon changed to beach area, bt with heavy rain n thunder n lightning, n they were both standing near the railings of a lighthouse]

Mrs Phillion: U clearly dont knw HOW to be a mother who has to raise 6 kids on a meager salary n hving to force herself to accept her eldest son quitting school to help her family survive! Do u knw how much it hurts to knw tht ur inadequate enough to feed ur family n unable to let all ur children get the best education they deserve? No, u just stand there all high n mighty judging how a mother should raise their child!

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8 You got some gaul stating you know what suffering is 8he turned his head slightly to her8 I was born in poverty, my parents killed in front of me, my adopted mother slayed before I entered my teens, separated from my brothers, my body poisoned by a parasite, losing two unborn children then having two more taken from me, to steal and killed just to survive, not being able to protect your family from whatever bastards ya come across, to watch one tragedy after another befall our family when happiness is within our grasp.

Mrs Phillion: [rain continued to pour n thunder n lightning continue to crash as she laughed maniacally] Well, boohoo, ur not the only sad snowflake of the century! Try watching ur mother slowly descending into madness as ur father, the one u thought u could love n trust with ur heart n life, running off to chase another pretty skirt. Try watching her using ur brothers, n evn urself, as a punching bag as she goes into one of her insanity fits, screaming profanities as she throws anything she could get her hands on to u, only to guilt trip u into staying bcoz she's all the family u got. I had to watch her whip my big brother Mars till he bled n had scars, sometimes infections wen not treated right, n force me to beat my younger brothers while she holds them dwn. I had to watch as she lost the last of her sanity n stabbed all my brothers to death with a pair of scissors in their sleep, n then she tried to make me hide their bodies, n wen I didnt, she tried to strangle me. Mars survived the stabbing n knock her out before we escaped to the nearest police station. I thought the worst was ovr, n our life would get better, bt we were unwanted. No one will adopt us, n once we're 18, we were kicked out n on our own. First chance I got at happiness wen I married my husband, he had to be taken away frm me due to a freak accident by some drunk driver, leaving me to raise all 6 kids on my own! N now I can't evn fucking walk! So YOU dont get to hv me to feel sorry abt YOUR sob story!

Thrax; And yet those kids are suffering for YOUR choices, the road to Tartus is paved with good intentions

Mrs Phillion: [glared in defiance at Thrax for a long while before the scenery soon melted away n they were on the beach itself, the weather being a sunset, tiny waves frm the sea running through their feet, standing face to face] Wat guarantee do I hv tht u will be able to save my son?

Thrax; He will be saved, you have my word we have dealt with this scum before

Mrs Phillion: [another long silence before she hands him a note] Go. This is my brother's address. Its his new home where he met tht "neighbour" of his, my kids doesnt knw this new address yet. He has more details abt them, u can ask him

Thrax; 8nods, taking the note8

Mrs Phillion: [a short silence later] ....Tell my son I'm sorry. For evrything. N... he has a vry beautiful little girl... [turns ard n walked towards the sea, slowly descending into the water before the scenery faded into white n pushed Thrax out of her mind]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews