TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 4-8

[Bk at The Biotics' home, the sibs were all at their personal studio working on their latest album]

Loki: [knocked on the door] I made snacks, guys. Wanna take a breather?

Rouge; Sounds good

Ambrose: Great! I'm starved!

Rodeo: Wat are we having?

Loki: I made apple cinnamon pie n vanilla with chocolate chip smoothie

Klepta: Mmm~ My fav drink

8the sisters took their share7

Rodeo: [took a bite of apple pie] Mmm~~ Yummy

Rouge; This is really good

Loki: [blushed a little] Thanks, I'm glad u like it. Been meaning to try that recipe\

Lavinia: Well u definitely outdone urself

Lavitnia; 8nods8

Loki: Well I hope I could make more desserts to suit ur fancy

Rodeo: Slow down tho, keep this up n u might fatten us up like a stuffed turkey [laughed at his own joke]

Rouge; 8glared8

Loki: [giggled] Oh, Rodeo, ur such a joker

Ambrose: [enjoying his drink n pie, grinning at the way Rodeo pretend-flirts at Loki]

Lavitnia: 8savoured the drink8

Loki: [hears the babies cry] Oh, sounds like Edi n Crystal are hungry. Enjoy ur food [makes his way to the nursery]

Rouge; 8wiped his mouth once he was done8

Rodeo: So, wen's the wedding bells? [grinned at him]

Lavinia: Yeah, ur basically the baby's daddy already, so wen r u taking the nxt step? [giggled teasingly]

Rouge; 8went bright red8

Klepta: Now, now, lets not tease him. They've got plenty of time for tht. For now, they still need to bond

Ambrose: Dont take too long tho~

Lavitnia: 8rolled her eyes8

Rodeo: Wonder how evryone's doing tho. Been pretty wrapped up doing this new album tht we havent had much updates abt them

Klepta: Well, according to some of their social media updates n Hecro's blog, I say they're doing pretty fine [proceeded to update the sibs on wat he had read abt the gang]

Rouge; Hope the kids are alright

Klepta: Sakura has reached tht puberty stage now where she's hooked onto a lifelong mate, bt other than tht, evrything seems to be fine n dandy, more or less

Rouge; 8shivers8

Ambrose: Must be pretty terrifying for her, not knwing wen ur gonna lose urself

Rodeo: I'm sure Thrax would help her get thru this. He's the expert of his species aftr all

Lavitnia: Not easy though

Rodeo: No kidding

Loki: [finished feeding the babies n brought them out] Hey, there's Daddy [passes Edi to Klepta]

Klepta: Ooh, here's my little bubby~ Who's a cutey pie? U are cutey pie [nuzzles her]

Lavitnia: 8smiled8

Loki: [carries Crystal to Rouge] Say hi to ur Daddy

Crystal: [reaches for Rouge]

Rouge; Hey my little gemling 8gently took her8

Crystal: [nommed his chin as soon as he was within range of her mouth, sucking at it like a pacifier]

Rouge; Hey 8gently pried her off8

Loki: [giggled at the sight]

Lavinia: Aww~ Isnt tht the cutest thing? [tickled Crystal's chin, in which she cooed bk at her]

Rouge; 8nuzzles her8

Crystal: [giggled at the nuzzle]

Loki: Looks like someone is enjoying her daddy's company

Rouge; 8blushed8

Klepta: Of course. Who doesn't like our fav bass player, eh? [nuzzles Edi as well, giving her butterfly kisses]

Edi; 8purred8

Ambrose: So, Loki, since ur gonna be part of the family, why don't u just quit ur job n move in with us permanently?

Loki: Wha...? I... I don't think I should impose...

Lavinia: Its cool reli. U knw we can support u, wat with our booming career

Lavatina;  8nods8

Loki: Well, I dunno... I mean I'd still prefer if I actually still work

Ambrose: Just find a job that allows u to stay at home to be with the kids. Or better yet, be our go-to assistant or something

Loki: U... U want me to work with u guys in ur band?

Rouge; Whatever makes ya comfortable

Loki: I... I suppose I'll hv to think abt it, maybe go home n consult my family abt this

Rodeo: Speaking of family, any chance of meeting them?

Rouge; 8looked at him8

Loki: M-My family? [blushed] Umm... I dunno. Do u reli wanna...? [feeling a little self-conscious]

Rouge; Can't put it off

Loki: Well, I'm not reli trying to put it off but... Well... Its just that...my family is not exactly as "fancy" as u guys

Ambrose: U mean not well-off?

Loki: [nodded shyly] Which is why I had to start working at a young age n quit school in the beginning...

Rouge; It doesn't matter to us Loki

Loki: R... R u sure? I dont want to make u guys feel out of plc...

Rodeo: C'mon, Loki. We don't look it, but we were WAY worse off before we got to where we are now. Penny-pinching is no stranger to us

8everyone nodded8

Loki: Well... OK then...

Klepta: Then its settled. Once we get this new album done, we'll go visit ur family

Rouge; 8smiled8

Loki: [smiled bk, almost looking forward to it]

Rouge; 8came over n kissed him gently8

Loki: [kissed him bk bashfully]

[The sibs giggled quietly in the background at how sweet they were]

Rouge; 8smiled softly8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews