TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 4-12

[Later that night, bk at the Jones-Roja family, as promised, Terry texted Sakura after dinner, tho the text came in wen Sakura was helping with the dishes]

Olivia: [was at the kitchen counter sipping juice n was nxt to the phone, then saw the caller ID] Ooh~ Who's Terry? Is tht ur boyfriend? [giggled]

Sakura; 8flushed but continued with the dishes8

Olivia: Aren't u gonna get that?

Ozzy: /Don't bother ur sister, Livi. She'll answer it once she's done with the dishes. If he can wait, he's worth it/

Olivia: I could always text on ur behalf [grinned cheekily]

Sakura; 8glared, setting the dishes away8

Ozzy: [frowned at Olivia] /Don't u hv homework to do?/

Olivia: OK, OK~ [finished her juice, washed the glass n went to the kids study room, joining the other kids to do their homework]

Sakura; 8wiped her forehead after she was done8

Ozzy: /Thanks, sweetie. U can go do watevr u want now, I've got the rest of this/ [smiled knowingly at her]

Sakura; 8took her phone then headed to her room8

Terry: [text] Hey there, Kura. U doing OK?

Sakura; 8text8 Yeah

Terry: [text] Sorry abt this morning. I guess I wasnt supposed to touch u...

Sakura; 8text9 Keep your distance

Terry: [text] Till wen? I miss u

Sakura; 8text8 Hard to say

Terry: [text] U will tell me wen ur ready, will u?

Sakura; [text] Yeah

Terry: [text] Can we at least hv lunch together? I promise I won't touch u, n I won't sit too near u. I can evn give u a face mask if u want so u dont hv to smell me

Sakura: 8texted8 I'm sorry but no Terr

Terry: [text] Aww... I understand, bt it still not fair tho... Bt why isnt Rory reacting to Terra the way u do to me?

Sakura; 8texted8 Different fr males n females

Terry: [text] I see... Well, at least I dont hv to worry abt Terra coming home crying tht she was being ignored or anything LOL

Sakura; [text] -_-

Terry: [text] Heh, jk. So watcha doing now?

Sakura; [text[ Trying to relax

Terry: [text] Alright. I won't bother u too long then. Cya at school 2moro?

Sakura; [text[ Yeah

Terry: [text] Luv u <3 <3 <3

Sakura; 8shut her phone off8

Terry: [waited a moment, then thought] (No "I love u" bk? Tht's cold...) [sighed n silent his phone n got started on his homework]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews