TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 4-11

[meanwhile, bk with the Biotics, the sibs were in their personal recording room, trying to finish up on their new album]

Loki: [was watching them do their thing wen his cellphone vibrated, then left the room to answer the phone]

Rouge; 8arached a brow8

Rodeo: [noticed too] Wat was tht abt?

Ambrose: Prolly a private call frm his family

Lavatina; Hope's nothing bad

Lavinia: Wat if its not his family? Wat if its...his ex-lover? The baby daddy?

Ambrose: [frowned n threw a drumstick on her head]

Lavinia: Oow!! Wat the Frank??

Lavatina; 8glared at her twin8

Klepta: Dont jinx it, Lavi. U knw Loki is committed to Rouge now

[a heated one-sided conversation was heard outside the room]

Rodeo: [nudged Rouge to listen in to find out wat's going on]

Rouge; 8shook his head8

Rodeo: [rolled his eyes n went forward, opening the door in a small crack so the others can hear too]

Loki: No, Mummy, I told u, I can't... No, I nvr said I was embarrassed by us, I just... I just don't think it's the right time... I knw u want to meet the father of the child bt... Mummy, pls, we'll talk abt this later, OK? Goodbye, Mummy [hangs up]

Rouge; 8paled8 So his family had no idea

Lavinia: Oi vey, tht's gotta be reli awkward...

Loki: [sighed n entered bk to the room, bt Rodeo was too slow to get away n caught him red-handed, then noticed evryone's looks n paled]

Rodeo: Eh heh heh, its not wat u think...

Loki: [looked dwn awkwardly then left the room]

Rouge; 8went after him8

Loki: [was out in the backyard under the tree, sobbing]

Rouge; Loki?

Loki: [doesn't look his way, still sobbing, one hand covering his face]

Rouge; 8sat next to him8

Loki: [a long pause later aftr he calmed dwn frm his sobbing] ....U.... U guys heard evrything, huh...?

Rouge; 8nods8

Loki: I'm sorry, I haven't been truly honest with u guys... Wen my previous boss had an affair with me n knocked me up, I never told my mother that he fired me. She still thinks I work with him. I never reli told her abt the ex-boss I work with, just that I was looking after his kids n she just filled in the blanks herself n assumes tht he is some rich widower whom I was lucky to land my hands on n be set for the rest of my life... She was so happy for me n I didn't hv the heart to tell her tht I was a home wrecker... [sniffles]

Rouge; 8held him close8

Loki: She was already a little peeved she didn't get to be there with me during the birth coz of all this adrenaline buzz business going on, n now she's pressuring me to bring Crystal to see her, n she wants to see the father of the child as well... One look n she'll knw Crystal doesn't belong to u... I... I don't knw wat to do... [sobs in his arms]

Rouge; You can't hide the truth forever love

Loki: I knw I can't, bt... I just... I just dont want to disappoint my mom... She was so happy... If she knew I was such a terrible person, almost ruining someone else's marriage... she'll be so upset... She was a victim of a ruined marriage no thanks to her parents, so she hates home wreckers... [sobs]

Rouge; You're no home-wrecker that bastard caused his marriage to fail

Loki: I can't believe I was so naive... He said he'd leave his wife for me, bt the moment I told him I'm pregnant he said his own family is more important n fired me...

Rouge; Proves he's a player, wouldn't surprise me if he never cared fr them and only did it for appearances

Loki: Wat should I do? My mom gave me an ultimatum: Either I go visit the family on Goliath's Puberty Memorial Day or not go home at all, n she knws I can't abandon the family, coz my sibs need me for the money to sustain them, n my mom can't work due to an accident 5 yrs ago n had both her legs amputated...

Rouge; 8winced8

Loki: [sobs] Wat should I do? I dunno wat to do...

Rouge: No matter what you chose I'll be here beside yoy

Loki: [sniffles in his arms, still deep in thought]

Rouge; 8held him close8

Rodeo: [was peeking at them at a far distance trying to find out wat's going on]

Klepta: Will u seriously stop tht? Ur snooping is wat got them into this mess

Rodeo: It was bound to come out sooner or later, better sooner than later. N can't I be worried abt my twin n his future bride?

Lavatina; This is going to be the pit

Ambrose: Ugh, no kidding. He's got a lot of explaining to do to his mom, tht's for sure

8the others nodded8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews