TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 4-10

[at school, Terry was in the library kinda moping while flipping thru the History reference books, tho not reli reading it]

8most students were reading their own books8

Terry: [sighed n closed the books, prepared to put them bk where he got them]

Sakura; 8walked in with this week's stack of books8

Terry: [was lost in thought as he turned the corner n accidentally collided with her, dropping the books everywhere] Ack!

Sakura; 8rubbed her head8

Terry: S-Sorry, I wasn't looking! Here, lemme help u...out... [realized it was Sakura he hit as his voice trailed off]

Sakura; 8looked at him then turned away8

Terry: [carried on picking up her books with an awkward silence before handing it to her] ...Umm, here u go...

Sakura; 8took them8 Thanks

Terry: [a small pause later] .....So how hv u been? Haven't, umm, seen u in a while...

Sakura; 8brought the books to the desk8 A few rough days 8got the crick out of her back8

Terry: I see. U feeling better now, I presume?

Sakura; Still tense but not as much

Terry: OK [another small pause later before he took a deep breath n spoke] Look, I knw u not coming to school for a while has something to do with ur growth spurt n ur puberty thing...bt I can't help asking myself why u were avoiding me. Rory didnt want to tell me, n we almost got into a fight ovr it... I'm just... worried abt u, is all. I need to knw wat's going on so tht I can understand all this

Sakura; If I told you the truth you'd want nothing to do with me anymore 8hugged herself8

Terry: [realized they weren't exactly in a perfect plc to talk, n the librarian was shooting angry glances at them, so he stood up n held out his hand] I dont think the library is a good plc to chat. Come, lets go somewhere private where we can talk

Sakura; 8went with him8

[the duo made their way to the balcony, the usual spot where they often sat together to eat lunch]

Terry: [gestured her to take a seat on the bench before sitting nxt to her] OK, its just us now. U can tell me wen ur ready

Sakura; 8bit her lip n gripped her hands before taking a deep breath n told him8

Terry: [blinked a bit aftr it all sunk in] Oh. I see. So... in a nutshell, u were...lusting for me during tht time period?

Sakura; 8flushed in embarrassment8

Terry: Wow, I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or terrified

Sakura; 8turned away8

Terry: Hey, hey, its OK [tentatively held her pinky, his usual sign of affection for Sakura] I get it. Its part of ur biology. If we were old n mature enough, I wouldnt hesitate to...well, let u hv ur way with me. Bt at least I understand now. U had me worried there for these few days. I thought I did something wrong

Sakura; 8started to shake8

Terry: Sakura? U OK? I'm sorry, shouldnt I touch u? [pulls away] Am I upsetting u? If I am, I'm sorry...

Sakura; I'm sorry 8runs off8

Terry: [gasped a little as she took off, then called out to her frm the stairs] I'll call or text u tonight, OK?? Its gonna be alright!!

Sakura; 8ran into the girls' bathroom n locked herself in the stall before throwing up8

Terry: [sighed, half of him felt relieved tht his questions were answered n tht he didnt hv to worry abt wat he did wrong, bt the other half of him felt bad for Sakura to go thru with this n hv to suffer for a while until the phase is ovr]

Terra: [just so happen to be at the stall nxt to Sakura n she recognized her voice] Sakura? Sakura, is tht u?

Sakura; 8slumped to the floor, breathing heavily8

Terra: [knocked on the wall divider of the stall gently] U OK in there, Sakura? Need help?

Sakura; 8shakenly8 I'm fine

Terra: OK. If ur sure...

Sakura; 8lay against the wall8

Terra: [finished her business] I can wait for u if u want, help u bk to class or something

Sakura; No I'm ok

Terra: Alright. Well, I'm on duty with the nurse's office, so if u need anything just drop by there, OK?

Sakura; Thanks

Terra: [left the bathroom, making her way to the nurse's office wen she passed by the school lockers to see Rory up ahead] Oh hey, Rory

Rory; 8spun round sharply8

Terra: [waved at him] Hey~! [smiled happily as she came to him]

Rory; 8stonely8 Hey

Terra: [blinked] Rory? U OK?

Rory; 8collected his books8 Yeah

Terra: U sure? U seem a little on edge, or lackthereof

Rory; Look I'm fine Terra

Terra: [shrink bk a bit] Alright, I get it [held out her hand] Walk me to my nxt class?

Rory; 8inhaled deeply and took her hand, giving it a gently squeeze8

Terra: [smiled n squeezed bk gently n walked with him together to her nxt class, which is Biology]

Rory; See you at lunch?

Terra: Sure [leans in to kiss his cheek before leaving]

Rory; 8smiled softly then headed off to Ancient Languages8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews