TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 6-6

Episode 6

Ozzie: *sighed as he received Alexis' picture text moments later of the fetus inside Miracle*

Thrax; What's wrong baby?

Ozzie: *showed him the picture n told him abt the tentacle thing*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Ozzie: I'm gonna send this to Drix now, see wht he has to say *forwarded the picture text to Drix's phone*

Thrax; Let's hope he can figure it out

Ozzie: *nods*

Thrax; 8sighed8

*a few moments later, Drix replied with a text msg saying he'll come ovr in a few minutes to discuss abt this*

Thrax; 8looked at Ozzy8

Ozzie: *read the msg* He said he'll be here to discuss abt it

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: *rang the doorbell a few minutes later*

Thrax; 8let him in8

Drix: Hey, guys. Its been a while

Ozzie: Been quite a while *made bro fists with him*

Thrax; 8shook his hand8 How's Leah and Sally?

Drix: Doing vry well. Sally is being more n more articulate, just like her Mom. She evn found Leah's old clothes as Mayor n aspires to be one

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie: Any chances of getting another child?

Drix: Maybe. We're trying

Thrax; 8arch a brow8

Ozzie: How do u do tht? Ur not reli...equipped, so to speak

Drix: *blushed* I'll explain to u later. Anyway, the pic text u sent me, tht's in Miracle's body?

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: Yeah, wht is it?

Drix: Well, I was called in by Eduardo to examine this thing the moment they arrested Edison. Something abt the higher ups than Mayor Thailog wanting to get an understanding of it. The moment I looked at it I knew wht it was

Thrax; What? Spill it Drix

Drix: Its a germ, no doubt, bt a mutated one. Frm wht I understand, I think tht is a gangrene germ, mutated in such a way tht it is programmed to reproduce n only reproduce, thus the tentacles n the huge size

Ozzie: Wht? I thought...I thought gangrene germs r supposed to look like normal ones we usually arrest in lock-up

Drix: Like I said, he's mutated. Genetically modified. He has lost his brain, limbs n facial features. Whtevr Edison did was tough stuff

Thrax; Or sick and twisted

Ozzie: Man, so...how r we to do with the fetus inside him? Will he be in danger if he kept the child?

Drix: Tht I can't say. Gangrene germs usually breed just like any other regular germs, bt since he's mutated, who knws how the pregnancy would turn out. One thing's for sure, there is a high chance the baby will be born deformed, maybe evn end up looking like the father. I doubt Miracle n Alex would want to hv a slobbering tentacle-ish creature who can only think of sex n making babies in their nursery

Thrax; 8shuttered8

Ozzie: So wht do u suggest?

Drix: Abortion is probably the wisest decision. Its not fair for Alex, n not fair for the child either to live a life like tht

Thrax; And Miracle

Ozzie: *sighed* Alright. I'll go tell them. Maybe arrange for an abortion

Drix: I'll do it. The abortion I mean. Judging frm the growth of the thing u showed me, abortion the old fashion way wont work. It needs an extraction

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *dialed Alexis' number*

Alexis; Hello?

Ozzie: Hey, Alex. How's Miracle doing right now?

Alexis; Still a bit shocked

Ozzie: Well, I've discussed the issue with Drix n he said... *told him evrything*

Alexis; What?!

Ozzie: *flinched a little at the yell before continuing* Yeah, so Drix suggest tht abortion would prolly be the best. Its not fair for u guys...n the child

Alexis; I understand, when I get my claws on that bastard

Ozzie: He's in custody right now, in secure good hands. He wont trouble us anymore. Just be there for Miracle, OK?

Alexis; Alright 8hangs up8

Miracle: *had gotten up to get a drink*

Alexis; Songbird

Miracle: *looks up at him*

Alexis; We need to talk

Miracle: *nods n sits dwn, his hands trembling a little*

Alexis; 8told him what Ozzy had told him8

Miracle: *went a little pale n hugged his still-flat belly*

Alexis; 8held him close8

Miracle: It's....It's all my fault... *covered his face* Now...I hv to kill another child...

Alexis; 8nuzzled him8

Miracle: I'm so sorry... *buried his face on his chest*

Alexis; 8rubbed his back8

Miracle: Will u...be there with me, during the...the...

Alexis; I will songbird

Miracle: *sobs* Wen is he coming to do it?

Alexis; Later today

Alexis; 8kissed him softly8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews