TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 6-3

Episode 3

Ozzie: *followed aftr the dogs as they sniffed abt the area*

Thrax; 8looked round8

*the scent somehow led them to the stairways of the condominium*

Sapphire; 8growled8

Ozzie: *blinked in surprise* Stairways? Lead the way, guys

8the dogs ran up the steps8

*the scent soon led to the top floor, into wht seem like a sort of attic-ish floor*

Thrax; 8looked round8

Ozzie: *tried the door, which was locked*

Thrax; 8melted the lock8

Ozzie: *quickly enters*

Klepta: *appeared behind them* Whatcha got?

Thrax; 8looked round8

Ozzie: The scent led thru here. I dunno...

Edison: Ah, didnt think u'd find me so soon

Thrax; 8snarled8

Klepta: E...Eddie...

Ozzie: Where's Miracle?!

Edison: Right under ur noses, didnt expect tht, didnt u?

Thrax; 8looked round8

Miracle: *his voice could be heard somewhere in a room behind Edison*

Thrax; 8went to him8

Edison: Ah ah ah *grabbed him by the collar n tossed him bk* Not so fast

Thrax; 8landed on his feet8

Ozzie: U give my son bk!

Edison: Sure, just as soon as u give my family bk! The one u stole frm me!

Thrax; 8hissed8

Klepta: Eddie, pls! Dont be tht way! Its me u want, right? Take me. Let their kid go

Edison: No! I wont be fooled again! He stole my family! He stole u away! HE has to give it bk!!

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzie: Wht do I hv to do to not let u hate me so much...? WHY do u hate me so much?

Edison: Bcoz u were born, tht's why! Ur existence no longer made me special, no longer made me the loved child anymore! U deserve to die for taking evrything n evryone I loved!

Thrax; You're pathetic

Edison: U would NVR understand! NVR!!

Thrax; 8snarled8

Klepta: Tell me, Eddie, how is it tht I stabbed u n u can still survive??

Edison: Oh wouldnt u knw it?

THrax; 8tried to look for an entry8

Klepta: Just tell me! *knws Thrax was trying to look for an entry n tries to keep him distracted* I knw u love me, n u would tell me anything n evrything. Tell me. Tell ur sweet brother...?

Edison: *his eyes softened a bit before he whistled, n out comes a HIV dog, black with red patches*

Thrax; 8mentally8 Knew it

Ozzie: A HIV dog?? U made a bonding pact with a HIV dog??

Edison: Shut up! I wasnt talking to u! Dont spoil the fucking surprise!

Klepta: Tht...Tht must've hurt...didnt it? Bonding with something incompatible to u? Must've hurt reli bad...doesnt it? *slowly comes nearer to him*

Thrax; 8looked8

Edison: *sobbed a little n nodded* I just...wanna be perfect...The perfect virus...The perfect bride for u...

Klepta: I knw, Eddie, I knw, bt we've talked abt this. We can't be together. Ur my brother, nothing more

Edison: I'm NOT ur brother! I'm not! I nvr was ur brother! We're not blood-related, we can be together! U said so urself! Its not fair!

Klepta: I knw...I knw, bt we were young we didnt knw any better

Thrax; 8snuck round and grabbed Miracle8

Miracle: *was kicking n screaming n struggling* No, no, no!! I dont wanna go!!

Edison: *snarled n gesture to the dog* Grab 'im, Psych

Sapphire; 8jumped at the dog8

Griffin: *snarled n pounced on him too*

Ozzie: Miracle, Miracle, its me! Its me, baby! We'll take u home

Miracle: No, no, not until I get my baby! He promised me to give me bk Sonia! He promised! I dont wanna go!!

Thrax; Don't listen to him Miracle

Ozzie: He's lying, baby. Pls, snap out of it. He's the one who killed ur baby

Miracle: I knw! I knw tht! N he promised to give her bk! He promised!

Thrax; He's lying to you Miracle

Miracle: No, no, no~!! *wails n cried*

Ozzie: Shh...Shh, shh, shh...

Klepta: *quickly tackled Edison*

Edison: *screamed n struggled with him*

Thrax; 8snarled8

*the tentacles tht held Miracle captive came alive n started attacking evryone*

Ozzie: *brandished his blades n took out his gun n fought bk*

Thrax; 8sliced several8

Miracle: No~! Stop~! Tht thing is supposed to help me! Stop~!!

Edison: *just laughed maniacally* Help u? How gullible can u reli get there? Ur just like ur stupid clone!

Sapphire; 8growled8

*a huge struggle ensued until a group of immunity led by Eduardo came in*

Sapphire; 8pinned the dog down8

Griffin: *followed suite*

Eduardo: Alright, break it up! *gestured the group to apprehend Edison*

8the cops shackled Edison8

Klepta: W...Wht r u gonna do with him?

Eduardo: Its out of our hands now. We're getting orders frm somebody higher up than the mayor tht we will hv to keep him in custody

Ozzie: Someone higher up? He's not getting death penalty or anything?

Eduardo: Sorry. We're just following orders

Thrax; 8smelt a rat8

Eduardo: Take him away. We'll keep u guys posted

Edison: Kleppy! Kleppy, no~!! Kleppy, u said u loved me!! U SAID U LOVED ME!!! PLS~!!!

Klepta: *looked away*

8the cops dragged him out8

Eduardo: *nodded to them n left*

Miracle: *was devastated n crying like hell*

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: C'mon, lets get u home, Miracle

Klepta: *sighed as he watched the immunity hauled the HIV dog's ass off too*

Saphire; 8snorted8

Ozzie: *whistled for the dogs to follow home*

8the dogs fallowed them home8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews