TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 5-12

Episode 12

*meanwhile Miracle was making dinner for Hippolyta, his face looking rather dark*

Alexis; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Miracle: *looked up at him n sighed, continuing to make dinner*

Alexis; What's wrong my song-bird?

Miracle: I just...I knw we've done the burial bt...I still miss Sonia

Alexis; 8nuzzled him8 I do to

Miracle: Polly cried all day wen I told her she wont be hving a sister anymore. She was so looking forward to Sonia being born

Alexis; We all were

Miracle: *bit his lip, trying to hold bk tears*

Alexis; 8nuzzled him8

Miracle: *put dwn whtevr he's doing n covered his face, sobbing*

Alexis; 8held him close8

Miracle: I'm sorry...I'm sorry I disappointed u...n Polly...

Alexis; You didn't

Miracle: Bt...Bt why do I feel like I did...?

Alexis; It was never your fault

Miracle: *turns n hugged Alexis bk, sobbing*

Alexis; 8held him close8

Miracle: Polly hates me. I knw she does

Alexis; She doesn't

Miracle: *doesnt look convinced*

Alexis; I know she doesn't

Miracle: *releases him* I...better finish Polly's dinner *turns to continue cooking*

Alexis; Need any help?

Miracle: *shook his head quietly*

Alexis; 8kissed his cheek and let him be8

Miracle: *finished making the dinner n brought it to Hippolyta, feeding her* Soup's on, sweetie

Hippolyta; 8smiled and started eating8

Miracle: *kept feeding her, bt he looked a little sad still*

Alexis; 8watched from the door8

Miracle: *continued to give her feeding, wiping her mouth evrytime she drooled out, bt doing it like mechanically*

Alexis; Miracle

Miracle: *looked up at him* Yeah?

Alexis; You're going a bit overboard

Miracle: Wht do u mean?

Alexis; Wiping her mouth

Miracle: *looked at it, not getting it*

Alexis; You keep doing it every time she drools

Miracle: I'm supposed to, shouldnt I? She'll make a mess *finished feeding her*

Alexis; 8massaged his forehead8

Miracle: *cleans her off one last time before helping her off her baby chair n putting her dwn*

8she looked up at her mother8

Miracle: *smiled dwn at her before going to wash the dishes*

Alexis; 8scooped her up8

Miracle: *tries not to cry again as he dried the dishes*

Alexis; 8sighed softly8

Miracle: I'm...gonna go lie dwn a while *walked off to the bedroom*

Alexis; 8bit his lip8

Hippolyta: Mama...?

Alexis; He's still upset my warrioress

Hippolyta: I scared for Mama

Alexis; So am I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews