TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 5-11

Episode 11

*once they were home, Oz saw a note on the door*

Thrax; 8looked at it8

Note: I knw ur searching for me

Ozzie: *gasped a little(

Thrax; 8growled8

Klepta: Oi vey...

Ambrose: This doesnt sound too good

Rodeo; 8nods8

*as they entered the house, there was a huge dead decaying hoard of rats on the floor, their blood used to write the words "Catch Me If U Can"*

Lavinia: *screamed as she buried her face on Ambrose's chest*

Thrax; 8hissed8

Ozzie: Oh now tht is just sick

Spryman: *just got home with the kids* Momma, I'm ho...HOLY SPIT!!

Twins: *saw the mess n screamed as well, bursting into tears*

Sakura; 8looked sick8

Ozzie: *took the younger ones close to him n covered their eyes* Dont look

Rory; 8snarled8

Jared: *cried in wheezes n whines at the sight*

Spryman: *quickly picked him up n covered his eyes* Wht the hell happened here??

Thrax; He's taunting us

Spryman: Spit... *looks disgustedly at the mess*

Thrax; 8dniffed round8

*other than the dead rats, nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary*

Thrax; 8snarled8

Ozzie: We better clean up this mess. U kids go to ur rooms. Dont come out until I say so

8the kids left8

Ozzie: *grimaced as he started cleaning up*

Thrax; 8helped him8

*the Biotics helped out as well*

Klepta: How the hell is he able to avoid our detection n search?

Thrax; 9scratched his chin8

Ozzie: Whtevr methods he's using, I dont give a shit. I just want him gone frm our lives forever *scrubbed the floor wiht a vengeance*

Thrax; 8tried to think8

Ambrose: I think we better call it a day for now. Cya guys tomorrow? Reconvene our strategy?

Rodeo; Like it'll matter

Klepta: True, bt no harm trying. C'mon, lets go home, get a good rest n take it again frm the top tomorrow

8the siblings left8

Ozzie: *managed to finish cleaning up the mess n sighed, leaning against the couch as he sat on the floor, contemplating*

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Ozzie: First Vivian...Now my little granddaughter...Wht else will he do to be satisfied of his vendetta against me?

Thrax; 8shuttered8 Reminds me of y old life

Ozzie: Dont evn remind me. I still remember our fugitive days wen Colonic was in power

Thrax; 8nuzzled him gently8

Ozzie: I just dont understand why would he feel it tht I must be punished for something I didnt do

Thrax; Some minds become so warped they can't tell who's to blame or tell reality from fantasy

Ozzie: Like mine? Wen I believed my life was perfect?

Thrax; You are a victim Ozzy, not like this pyscho

Ozzie: Can I tell u something? Something tht I dont think evn my sibs knw, not evn the Biotics?

Thrax; Try me baby

Ozzie: Those few days wen I was in the coma, my memories hv returned. Memories tht hv long forgotten, all aligned into one until the truth was there. N I remembered...Daddy's intentions of taking me away frm my real family. His TRUE intentions

Thrax; And those were?

Ozzie: Daddy nvr intended to marry Mommy at all. Or Big Mama. Or Hector's mom. None of them. He wanted to marry me. He wanted to groom me to be the best bride bcoz I carry my real parents' genes, the genes he always wanted for himself n tht Mommy could nvr give him. I was supposed to be his wife

Thrax; 8stared in shock8

Ozzie: I remember Daddy telling me this wen he comes into the nursery room, in the middle of the nights wen I'm still awake staring at all my drawings of a perfect family on the walls, wishing I was in there instead of in tht room. He will pick me up n sit me on his lap, telling me tht it was a mistake to let Mommy come along with him, a mistake to lead Mommy on to think tht he would marry her. All those women he married was to try to give her a hint tht he wanted her gone, bt Mommy was too thick-headed to get the hint, n Mommy was too attached to me to allow Daddy to hv custody of me if he were to divorce Mommy

Thrax; What?!

Ozzie: *flinched a little bt continued his flashbks* Daddy would tell me he will find a way to get rid of Mommy, n Big Mama. He will find a way to kill evryone n elope with me. He said I was all he wanted. He nvr meant for Mommy to hv me n hog me like this, n he said he would make evrything right, n said if I love my Daddy, I must do evrything he says n obey him n keep this a secret until the time comes. Then...Then he would...he would make me...as he put it..."play with his little snake"...

Thrax; That bastard

Ozzie: He said he knew I was the perfect one to carry on his genetic legacy the moment he laid eyes on me. He said he knew right there n then tht I was his soulmate, tht he had made a mistake to choose Mommy as his mate...He said...He said...

Thrax; Ya don't have to continue baby

Ozzie: He said he loved me. He said he was sorry he let Mommy do all these things to me. He said he would start ovr n hv a family with me...I...I dunno anything anymore...wht's real n wht's not... *starts sobbing*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *sobs in his arms* N now...now this...Why does evrything in my life be so fucked up?

Thrax; 8rubbed his back8

Ozzie: *sobs harder, letting it all out*

thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *sniffles* Do...Do u think I'm fucked up...?

Thrax; Never baby

Ozzie: Do u...think I'm worthless, not worth...to be ur mate...?

Thrax; Don't think like that

Ozzie: *sniffles n leaned against his chest*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *kissed him*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: I love u. Pls dont evr leave me

Thrax; I'll never leave you

Ozzie: *nuzzled him*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him back8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews