TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 5-9

*meanwhile Spryman was with Pendragon, enjoying a nice home cooked meal Spryman made for him*

Spryman: *set the table* I hope my cooking is good

Pendragon; Delicous

Spryman: *chuckled* Momma n Pops r great teachers

Pendragon; They are

Spryman: Tho I'm more partial to desserts. I wanna start my own bakery evr since I got into this dessert cookbook I found in the library

Pendragon; Well every chef has his or her own perfession

Spryman: I guess I nvr knew I hv tht talent until I officially quit my job as Mayor n tried it

Pendragon; 8smiled8

Spryman: Wht would u like for dessert?

Pendragon; Anything's fine

Spryman: Then I'll make u some pop tarts then

Pendragon; Sounds nice

Spryman: *smiled n made his way to the kitchen to make the tarts*

Pendragon; 8cleared awy the dishes8

Spryman: *made jam n fruit tarts n popped them in the oven*

Pendragon; smells good8

Spryman: *grins* Patience. Its almost done *bumped hips with him*

Pendragon; 8purred8

Spryman: *hears the ding of the oven 10 mins later n took it out, sniffing it* Mmm...Smells good now. Wanna try one? Careful its hot

Pendragon; 8took one in a cloth then blew on it before biting into it8 Delicous

Spryman: *took one himself* Mmm, looks like I've pretty much done it again

Pendragon; 8smiled8 You have Paul

Spryman: Would u mind if I plan to open my own bakery?

Pendragon; Is that what you wish to do?

Spryman: *considered then nodded*

Pendragon; Well then you have my support

Spryman: *smiled n hugged him, kissing him deeply*

Pendragon; 8kissed him back8

Spryman: *his kiss slowly became passionate, a hint to Pendragon wht he wants*

Pendragon; 8traced Paul's body8

Spryman: *sighed n shivered, continued kissing him*

Pendragon; 8nipped his neck8

Spryman: *gasped, tht was his sensitive spot as he gripped onto Pendragon's shirt*

Pendragon; 8slowly removed Paul's shirt8

Spryman: *sat on the counter, undoing Pendragon's buttons too*

Pendragon; 8nipped his shoulder8

Spryman: *whimpered as he lay on the counter, spread out for him*

Pendragon; 8eased into him8

Spryman: *gasped as his bk arched at the feeling of being entered*

Pendragon; 8thrusted gently8

Spryman: Mmmhhh...So good...! Mmmhh...

Pendragon; 8thrusted deeper8

Spryman: Yes! Mmh...Yes, Mordred...Yes...!! S-S-So good...!!

Pendragon; 8groaned8

Spryman: M...More...More...F-Fuck...!! *hugged him tight*

Pendragon; 8picked up speed8

Spryman: I love u...!! I love u...!! Oh Mordred...!! *kissed him deeply as he came*

Pendragon; 8roared as he relised8

Spryman: *pants as he felt himself being filled* Mmhh...So good... *kissed him*

Pendragon; 8kissed him back8

Spryman: I so look forward to graduating. Then we can actually date in public, like, reli in public without all this hiding

Pendragon; 8smiled softly8

Spryman: Tht is if I pass with flying colours first

Pendragon; You will

Spryman: U'll help me too, right? *smiled n cupped his cheeks*

Pendragon; I will 8kisses him8

Spryman: *kissed him bk* I love u. I love u so much

Pendragon; Love you to

Spryman: *his hand reached for another tart n popped it into Pendragon's mouth, giggling*

Pendragon; 8took a bite out of it, smiling8

Spryman: *opened his mouth for Pendragon to return the gesture*

Pendragon; 8slid the pop-tart into his lover's mouth8

Spryman: *munched lightly on it, giggling*

Pendragon; 8purred8

Spryman: *got up slowly* Leave the dishes. It can be done tomorrow *grins suggestively as he got off the counter n trots away towards the bedroom with a hinting glance at him before trotting off again*

Pendragon; 8smirked and prowled after him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews