TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 4-9

*meanwhile Ricardo was going ard serving food to the customers despite his pregnant condition at Frank's Diner*

Leah; Ricardo you should take it easy

Ricardo: I knw, bt I get cabin fever wen Antonio tells me to stay home. I just wanna do something. I can handle my own, dont worry

Morty: Bt ur almost due for extraction. U sure u can go ard like this?

Leah; 8bit her lip8

Ricardo: Dont worry, I'm fine, I just need to... *suddenly felt a little light-headed n abt to collapse*

Morty: *quickly caught him* Hey, Antonio!

Antonio; 8came over8

Morty: Man, u better take him home. He's not fit to work in this condition

Ricardo: I'm fine, I just...

Antonio; You're going home

Ricardo: *bit his lip* OK...

Morty: *whistled for Excalibur* Take Ricky home, OK?

8the dog nods and takes Ricardo home8

Ricardo: *sighed n let the dog take him bk to the condo*

Ecalibar; 8brought him home8

Ricardo: *once reached home, gently got off him* Thanks, Excalibur. U can go bk to Morty now

Excalibar; 8nods and headed off8

Ricardo: *comes home n greets the nanny* Hey there, Nan. Kids behaving alright there?

S.V: Aye their wee angels

Ricardo: Tht's good. Sorry to bother u, bt I'm gonna need u to stay for a while more. I'm feeling a little light-headed n I need to lie dwn a while

S.V; Ya need ya rest lad

Ricardo: Thanks. I'll be sure to pay u extra *kissed his twins n went to his room to lie dwn*

S.V: 8gently picked the kids up8

Twins: Mama?

S.V: Your mother's just tired wee ones

Twins: OK...

Ricardo: *curled in the covers n fell asleep*

S.V; 8occupied the twins8

Morty: *sees Excalibur returns* Evrything OK with Ricky, boy?

Excalibar; 8nods8

Morty: Good boy. How is it tht u let Ricky work at his state?

Antonio; I told him to stay home but he won't listen

Morty: Maybe u should've asserted more authority as a husband

Antonio; 8narrowed his eyes

Morty: I'm just saying

Leah; Let him be Morty

Morty: *shrugged n went on with his work*

Leah; 8ent back to work86

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews