TOYLB: Life in Deux-Season 4-10

Ricardo: *slept soundly for a while before he started to feel something odd going on within him*

S.V; 8was reading to the twins8

Twins: *felt something wrong of their mother* Mama? Mama!

S.V; 8went to check on Ricardo8

Ricardo: *was groaning as he clutched his belly, n he was sobbing*

S.V; What's wrong? 8ran over to him8

Ricardo: S...Something's wrong...L-Like...Like I'm abt to...explode...Oh Hector...Not again...!!

S.V; 8called Drix

Drix: *answered the call* Hello?

S.V; Is this Drixonal?

Drix: Yes, speaking

S.V; It's Ricardo Perez

Drix: Wht's wrong? Nvm, I'll be there in a jiff *hangs up n made a dash, running a few red lights to get there*

Ricardo: *sobbing as he hugged his belly tight, groaning in pain, his belly seems to be moving n morphing, like it was going to be set to explode*

S.V; 8quickly let Drix in8

Drix: *comes in* Talk to me, Ricky, wht's wrong?

Ricardo: My...My baby....My baby....s-s-something's wrong...

Drix: *chks him* Good gracious! How did u let this drag till this?? We're gonna hv to do emergency Caeserean. Ma'am, plz take the children out of the room n contact his husband

S.V; 8nods and urshers the kids out before calling Antonio8

Morty: Frank's Diner, how may I help u?

S.V: It Antonio there?

Morty: Sure *looked up* Antonio, its ur nanny!

Antonio; 8took the phone8 Hello? . . .Yes. . . What?!. . . .I'll there soon 8hangs up and grabs his coat and ran out8

Morty: *blinked, exchanging looks with Alexis*

Alexis; Must be Ricky

Morty: Oh dear, I hope he's OK

Drix: *meanwhile was preparing for surgery with his emergency tools at hand frm his compartment chest*

Antonio; 8ran in8

Drix: Ah, glad u could make it, I was just getting started

Ricardo: *was sobbing, didnt see Antonio coming in due to his pain*

Antonio; 9knelt beside him8

Drix: Look, Ricky. Toni's here

Ricardo: *opened his eyes* T...Toni...? Oh...s...something's...wrong...with the baby...!! *sobs*

Antonio; 8held him8

Drix: Just stay still, OK? I'm gonna rub some novocaine on ur belly

Ricardo: *nods bt whimpered*

Antonio; 8stroked his hair8

Drix: *rubbed the novocaine on the area he needs ot cut, then prodded it with a pin* Feel tht?

Ricardo: *shook his head*

Drix: Alright, I'm gonna cut now. Just stay still

Antonio; 8soothed his mate8

Drix: *started cutting dwn, then gently goes in to take the baby out*

Ricardo: *whimpered as he felt Drix digging into him*

Antonio; 8held him close8

Drix: Just take a deep breath, I'm gonna pull the baby out now

Ricardo: *could feel him pulling the baby out, n he was hyperventilating a little, it felt different than the last extraction*

Antonio; 8rubbed his back8

Drix: *finally pulled the baby out, which came out a tad larger than wen the twins were born, then quickly rubbed its bk to make it breathe*

Ricardo: M...My baby...? I...I dont hear it cry...

Antonio; 8looked up8

Drix: Come on, come on *kept rubbing*

Antonio; 8held his breath8

Ricardo: *starts sobbing* Something's wrong...Something's wrong, isnt it...?

Drix: *tried for the nxt 10 mins, bt then sighed* I'm sorry...

Ricardo: No, no, no!! Not again!! NO!!! *grabbed the baby n cried out loud, hugging it close* NOOOOO!!!

Antonio; 8hung his head8

Drix: U were almost past ur extraction period, n the baby was trying to claw his way out and...I'm sorry...

Ricardo: No, no, my baby...!! Noooooo...!!! *sobbed, hugging it tight, rocking it*

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: *sobbed hard n wailed bitterly*

*a few moments later, the baby started to twitch, then whimper, then started to gurgle out a cry before its cries rang throughout the room*

Drix: Oh! Thank Frank!

Antonio; 8sighed in relief8

Ricardo: Oh...Oh, thank Hector! M...My baby...!! Oh Hector...My baby...Ooh, Mama's so glad ur alive!! *kissed it ovr n ovr again* My baby...!!

Drix: Its a miracle! It reli is a miracle! Congrats!

Antonio; 8kissed his mate8

Ricardo: *kissed him bk, tears of happiness poured frm his eyes*

Drix: Lemme help sew u up. Antonio, u can do the honours of cleaning the baby

Antonio; 8gently took the child and starts cleaning it up8

*the baby was still crying, bt has calmed dwn, n revealed to be a boy*

Antonio; 8smiled at his new son8

Ricardo: *laid still to let Drix suture him up, his eyes focused on the bathroom where Antonio was bathing their new child* Is it...a girl...or a boy...?

Antonio; 8carried in the now clean infant8 A son

Ricardo: He reli is a miracle, isnt he?

Drix: He sure is

Antonio; 8gently handed the baby to his mate

Ricardo: *took the baby n cradled him in his arms* I knw wht to name him...if its OK with u, Toni

Antonio; Oh?

Ricardo: Milagro. A Spanish version of Miracle

Drix: Nice ring to it, given the circumstances

Antonio; 8kissed his forehead8 No argument from me

Ricardo: Hi, Milagro. I'm ur Mama *kissed his new son*

Antonio; 8stroked the child's cheek8

Drix: *finished sewing him up* Well, we'll just let ur self-healing cell attributes do the rest now. Congrats again

Antonio; Gracias Drix

Ricardo: Thank u so much, Drix. U saved me n our baby

Drix: Dont thank me. Thank the miracle of life. It contributed the most *got up with his gear* Well, I'm gonna go tell the good news to evryone. Rest well

Antonio; I'll make sure

Drix: *nodded n left*

Ricardo: *cooed at Milagro, his tears calming dwn*

Antonio; 8stroked his hair8

Ricardo: I'm so glad ur here with us, my little ninyo *nuzzled the baby*

8the little one cooed happily8

Ricardo: *kissed him, then laid bk, looking tired*

Antonio; 8took their son8

Ricardo: *let him take him, falling asleep*

Antonio; 8cradled Milagro8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews