TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations-Season 7-2

*the nxt day, Rouge n Rodeo were home to babysit Edi while the rest of the Biotics were out for a photoshoot*

*ding dong*

Rodeo: Go get it, bro. I'm changing Edi's diapers

Rouge; Got ya 8answers it8

*outside stood a young hybrid cell, possibly a mix of Salmonella, standing there dressed in a slightly huge knitted sweater n a pair of track shorts, with hair length dwn his waist n looking quite effeminate, n has odd eye of one red eye n one green eye, n he looked like he was abt 4 mths pregnant*

Nanny: Hi. Umm, I'm frm Nightfall Nannies. The names Loki, Loki Phillion. I'm ur wetnurse/nanny u guys ordered

Rouge; 8was fixated8

Loki: Umm... Can I come in?

Rouge; 8snapped out of his trance n leading the hybrid in8

Loki: Where is the baby? What's her name?

Rouge; She's with my brother, her name is Edi

Loki: *smiled* Thanks *goes upstairs n sees Rodeo, a bit surprised at the resemblance* Oh! Ur twins!

Rodeo: Hi, u must be the new wetnurse/nanny. Wait, I thought they were going to send in a female

Loki: Yeah, bt none of them wanted to take the pill, n since I'm the only one pregnant n lactating, they sent me

Rouge; 8bit his lip8

Rodeo: Woah, ur pregnant, huh? If u dont mind me asking...how did tht happen?

Loki: *smiled sadly* It...belongs to my previous employer. I was his live-in nanny for his 3 kids n...well, I was naive wen he said he loved me n had an affair with me, bt wen I told him I was pregnant, he fired me...

Rodeo: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear tht


Rouge; 8growled8

Loki: Its OK. I've been given a proper severance pay, n at least I wasnt fired frm my agency wen they found out abt my pregnancy. N at least I can provide the services none of the other nannies can. Oh, I'm Loki Phillion, btw *held out his hand*

Rodeo: *shook it* The name's Rodeo n tht's my elder twin Rouge. Here's our little niece Edwina, bt u can call her Edi for short *passed her to Loki*

Loki: *takes her* Aww~ She looks so precious~

Rouge; 8chuckles8

*as if on cue, Edi started whimpering for milk*

Rodeo: Ur on, wetnurse

Loki: *nods n sat on the rocking chair, lifted his shirt n nursed her*

Rouge; 8watched from the door8

Rodeo: *noticed the look on Rouge's face n grinned at him*

Rouge; 8didn't notice8

Loki: *continued feeding, oblivious of being stared at*

Rodeo: *nudged Rouge cheekily*

Rouge; 8shook awake8

Rodeo: *turns to Loki* We'll leave u to it then. Want me to get u anything to drink aftr nursing?

Loki: A malt drink would be nice

Rodeo: Sure thing *drags Rouge away*

Rouge; 8shook him off8

Rodeo: Looks like someone's being struck by the love lightning

Rouge; 8went scarlet8

Rodeo: Didnt peg u for someone who reacts to love at first sight *grins*

Rouge; 8snarled8

Rodeo: U do knw tht dude is up the duff, right?

Rouge; I know n I can't believe you accuse of such a thing

Rodeo: Accuse of wat thing? Tht he's up the duff? Well, its true, isnt it?

Rouge; Look I'm never attracted to someone whose spoken for

Rodeo: He wasnt spoken for, u idiot. Up the duff means knocked up. Havent u been listening? His ex-employer knocked him up n dumped him. Clearly ur so lovestruck u forgot ur English

Rouge; 8hissed8

Rodeo: So, r u gonna pursue him?

Rouge; I'm not sure

Rodeo: Well u look like ur pretty smitten already, so u might as well follow thru

Rouge; 8licked his lips8

Rodeo: *rolls his eyes n went to make the malt drink for Loki*

Rouge; 8inhaled deeply trying to get his thoughts together8

Loki: *had finished feeding Edi n burped her n tucked her in bed before coming dwnstairs* Hey, guys. Edi is nice n tucked in now. Is there anything u would like me to do? The laundry? Cleaning up the house?

Rouge; My dear you're a nanny not a maid or housekeeper

Loki: Bt other than babysitting Edi, I won't hv much to do, reli. Besides, this is wat I do bk in my last employment n my previous employments before tht. All nannies hv to work the chores if they're not working with the kids, tht's wat we're trained for

Rodeo: Wow, must be pretty tough

Rouge; Harsh

Rodeo: Here's ur drink, Loki. At least hv a drink first. We knw nursing is taxing on ur body, n ur gonna need all tht energy for ur baby

Loki: *smiles* Thanks

Rouge; And don't strain yourself

Loki: *smiles n nods as he sips his drink, almost in a cute fashion*

Rouge; 8bit his lip8

Rodeo: So how old r u, if u dont mind me asking

Loki: Oh, I'm 25 yrs old. Why?

Rodeo: 25? Wow, u look so young, like ur still 16!

Loki: The curse of a petite body, I'm afraid

Rouge; How long have you been working as a nanny

Loki: I've actually been working since I was 16. My dad passed away wen I was 13, so I decided to quit school to support the family, n since I hv a big family myself of 5 siblings, naturally I picked the job tht suits me the most

Rouge; I'm sorry

Loki: *shrugs* Its alright. I've always liked kids anyway, tht's why evn tho I knw I've been dumped, I couldnt bear to get rid of this child *stroke his belly* It wouldnt be fair to it anyway

Rouge; 8nods8 Have you decide on any names yet/

Loki: *thought* Well, I'm calling it Jesse. Its sort of a universal name anyways, n I can always add the "i" if its a girl

Rouge; That's nice

Rodeo: *grins as he could see the conversation being pretty much both of them n gave them some privacy*

Loki: I am so honored to be working for The Biotics. I've got all ur albums, including the ones u collab with Nightingale

Rouge; 8blushed8

Loki: I like ur guitar solo especially. They were awesome. I've seen them in the live concert MVs

Rouge; 8went scarlet8

Loki: *didnt reli noticed as he sipped his drink, again in tht cute fashion*

Rouge; You don't have to treat us as celebs or employers but rather as friends

Loki: I knw, bt I can't help it. Wen my boss told me I was to work with u guys, I'm a little bit starstruck *giggled*

Rouge; We rather be treated as anyone else

Loki: Understood *finished his drink* Alright, at least lemme do Edi's laundry. Where is it?

Rouge; Utility room by the kitchen

Loki: *nods n heads towards the room, gathering all Edi's laundry n brought them to the sink to wash them by hand*

Rouge; 8arched a brow8

Loki: *noticed him watching* Oh hey, you dont hv to watch me work, I won't tear the clothes, I promise

Rouge; We know we can trust you my dear

Loki: Hehe, good. Well, I'm sure ur wondering why I'm washing these by hand

Rouge; 8nods8

Loki: I knw a lot of ppl prefer to wash them in the machine n use softener, bt actually washing by hand is better. Just use regular detergent for baby clothes n wash them by hand n then let it dry naturally under the sun instead of the drying machine makes the clothes last longer

Rouge; I see

Loki: Speaking frm experience, n I had a good teacher at home *grins*

Rouge; 8smiled8

Loki: *was soon done with the laundry n brought it out to the backyard at the washing line to dry*

Rouge; 8gave him a hand8

Loki: Thanks, Rouge *hung the last of it* There, tht should do it *winced a little*

Rouge; You ok/

Loki: Yeah, little bugger's kicking me. Its kinda active these days

Rouge; Kicking already/

Loki: Yeah, I knw, its only 4 mths, bt I'm technically almost due. I think I'm following the cell part of gestation, which is 5 mths, since the father is a cell, n I'm half-cell, so yeah

Rouge; Half cell?

Loki: Oh, couldnt u tell frm my odd eyes? *pointed at his one red eye one green eye* I'm half-Salmonella frm my mom's side. Cell-Salmonella hybrids r all born with odd eyes colour

Rouge; So r a few pure viruses

Loki: Bt in my case, I'm half-cell, bt my cell genes r more dominant n since the father of the child is a cell, my gestation period will be like a cell, which is 5 mths. I...hope tht doesnt put u off my employment here

Rouge; Of course not my dear

Loki: Thanks *smiled sweetly, tht he almost look heavenly under the sun*

Rouge; 8smiled gently8

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews