TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations-Season 7-4

8Ricardo took his maternity leave n was at home with the nanny as he watched her play with the twins n Milagro while he nursed Sofia8

8the twins giggled8

8his cell phone rang8

Ricardo: 8answered it8 Hello?

Nick (on the phone): I found u...

Ricardo: 8went pale8 Who...Who is this...?

Nick: U knw who I am...My little outcast...

Sofia; 8looked up8

Nick: I am going to get u, my little outcast, just u wait...

Ricardo: 8went pale n dropped the phone, catching the nanny's attention8

Nanny; 8looked up8 Is someething wrong?

Ricardo: 8shook his head, trying to be strong8 It...It's nothing. It's just a wrong number, is all

8the kids looked worried8

Ricardo: I'm gonna go tuck Sofia in. Watch the kids 8carried Sofia to the nursery8

8the nanny took the other three but still looked worried8

Ricardo: *once he tucked Sofia in the nursery, he leaned against the wall n started breathing heavily, terror gripping him as he was slightly plagued by the bad memories he had while he was still bk in Hector under Nick's thumb*

Antonio; 8soon returned home8

Twins: Papi~ *got out of the nanny's hold n totters up to Antonio*

Antonio; 8scoops them both up8

Twins: Papi~ Mama is being weird~

Antonio; 8looked at the nanny8

Nanny: *nodded* He got some kind of phone call, he claims its the wrong number, bt something abt tht call upset him, I can tell

Antonio; 8narrowed his eyes, he knew who8

Nanny: I'll take my leave now. Just watch out for him, OK? *puts Milagro in the playpen n left*

Antonio; 8st the twins down n went to check on Ricardo9

Ricardo: *was sitting on the couch next to Sofia's crib n curled up, his face buried against his knees*

Antonio; 8sat next to him n held him8

Ricardo: *started a bit at his touch* T-Toni...

Antonio; 8kissed him gently8

Ricardo: *kissed him bk, tho his body was slightly trembling frm fear*

Antonio; I'll never let him harm you

Ricardo: *started crying a little* He called... He knew our number n he called... He knws where I am... I'm... I'm scared...

Antonio; 8held him close8

Ricardo: *sobbed in his arms*

Antonio; 8stroked his hair8

Ricardo: Wat...Wat if he shows up? Wat if he comes barging into our home, Toni?

Antonio; I'll protect you

Ricardo: Our bambini...I'm more worried for our bambini...

Antonio; 8nuzzles him8 I'll protect all of you

Ricardo: *was unsure, bt he calmed dwn for now, taking in Toni's scent*

Antonio; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews