TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations-Season 7-5

Paul: *was at home, watching the twins playing in their playpen while he was looking thru some architecture books n had some blueprint paper n stationeries on the coffee table*

Pendragon; 8was sorting new semester plans8

Paul: *stretched a bit n yawned, getting rid of the cricks on his neck*

Pendragon; 8smiled to him8

Paul: Wat time is it?

Mordred; 8looked at the clock8

*it was a bit way past dinnertime n except the kids who were still nursing, they haven't eaten yet*

Pendragon; Well past dinner for all of us

Paul: *double chk the clock* Oh crap! No wonder I feel so hungry right now. I think it's my turn to cook *got up n grabbed an apron n made his way to the kitchen*

Pendragon; 8picked up the twins8

*the twins had nursed 2 hrs ago, bt they seemed to feel hungry again as they fussed a little*

Pendragon; 8cooed to them8

Paul: *got started to cook a simple meal in the kitchen* R the girls OK?

Pendragon; They're hungry

Paul: Oh, wanna take ovr the cooking while I feed them?

Pendragon; Sure

Paul: *lowered the fire on the stove n came ovr, taking off his apron n handed it to Pendragon n took the girls* Here we go. Mama's here with ur num num *undid his shirt to feed them*

Pendragon; 8continued cooking8

Paul: *hummed to the grils as he feed them, holding them carefully in his arms*

Pendragon; 8smiled at the scene8

Paul: *fed until the girls had their fill n tried to get up to put them bk into their playpen bt felt a little lightheaded n couldnt reli get up*

Pendragon; 8set the tacle

Paul: *tried again, bt his legs were still kinda jelly* Umm...hun? Help me out?

Pendragon; 8looked at him8

Paul: *looked at him helplessly* I can't get up, I'm weak frm feeding *pouts cutely*

Pendragon; 8turned the stove off n scooped them up8

Paul: *get up slowly then held onto Pendragon's elbow for support* Sorry. I'm gonna go get something to munch on. U can put them in the playpen. I'll continue cooking

Pendragon; Are you sure/

Paul: Yeah, I'm good. Its my turn to cook anyways

Pendragon; 8looked a bit worried8

Paul: *went on cooking before he got lightheaded again n fell to his knees, spilling some sauce n broke a bowl*

Pendragon; 8had set them in the playpen then went to help Paul8

Paul: *massaged his head* I-I'm OK, just a bit clumsy...

Pendragon; 8didn't look convinced8

Paul: *his stomach growled super loud, obviously frm the strain of late dinner n nursing*

Pendragon; 8scooped him up8

Paul: *blushed hard as he looked dwn, not arguing*

Pendragon; 8lay him on the couch8

Paul: I'm sorry...

Pendragon; There's no need my love

Paul: *smiled* Ur such a romantic *kissed him*

Pendragon; 8kisses him back8

Paul: I love u

Pendragon; Love you to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews