TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 7-1


*a mth has passed since Ricardo gave birth to Sofia n during tht time, Klepta has been struggling a little to juggle fatherhood n his career, bt thankfully he had his siblings to help. It was a bit of a hassle tho bcoz he had to go bk n forth to the milk bank to get fresh breastmilk frm there n it was wearing him out*

Klepta; *groaned as he slumped onto the couch aftr his last trip to the milk bank*

Ambrose: *rocking Edi to sleep* Seriously, bro. U shouldnt carry the whole burden by urself. U should totally hire a wetnurse/nanny. U knw we can afford it

Latina; Ya sure

Lavinia: Yeah, I mean Klepta did say he wanted to be fully responsible as a dad

Ambrose: Not to the point where he wears himself like this. Hv u guys forgotten the time he was so sleepy n tired tht he tripped ovr my percussion set n landed face first into my drums?

Latina; Took us time to replace em

Rodeo: *rolled his eyes* No kidding

Klepta: Dude, I'm right here u knw

Ambrose: Then u listen good, Klept. I'm calling a wetnurse/nanny right now. If I hv to pay it thru my own pocket, so be it. It'll prolly be way much cheaper than trying to replace my percussion set. N tht's final *passes the sleeping Edi to Lavatnia* Here, sis. Tuck her in while I make the call

Lavatina; 8nodded n took the little one out8

Lavinia: *followed her sister to help*

Ambrose: *made the call*

Rodeo: *brought Klepta an ice-pack for his headache*

Klepta: Uuuuggghhh...

Voice; Nightfall Nannies

Ambrose: Hi, name's Ambrose frm the Biotics. I'd like to hire one of ur nannies for my niece. Preferably who can be a wetnurse as well since the baby is still nursing. U think u can get us one with tht qualification?

Voice; Well some laxitation pills will do the job for one of ours

Ambrose: I prefer it natural bt if u think its best, then sure. Wen can I expect him/her?


Voice; She'll be with you tomorrow, if I could have your address

Ambrose: *gave her the address*

Klepta: *listened in while hving the ice pack on his head*

Voice; Anything else sir?

Ambrose: Just another thing: We'd like this wetnurse/nanny to be a live-in wif us if tht's OK with u guys

Voice; Of course

Ambrose: Tht'll be all then. Thanks *hangs up*


Lavatina; Least that's all sorted

Ambrose: Yup, n dont u give them a hard time wen they arrive, Klept

Klepta: *groaned begrudgingly as he slumped bk to the couch*

Rouge; 8rolled his eyes8

++++++


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews