TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 6-8

Hecro: *was staying up late doing his work*

Maximus; 8brought him a drink8

Hecro: *nodded quietly at the drink n continued working*

Hecra: *motioned Maximus to come ovr at one corner, hidden out of Hecro's view*

Maximus; 8joined him8

Hecra: *whispers* Dont u realize tht Hecro's been reli too into his work lately? Wen was the last time we evr saw him had a real good night's rest?

Maximus; 8shook his head8

Hecra: I can't help feeling tht...he's behaving just like how Oz behaved...wen he lost Vivian in the miscarriage wen Edison was still evil

Maximus; 8bot his lip7

Hecra: Wat should we do?

Maximus; 8tried to think8

Hecra: *rubbed his chin* We need to snap him out of this. Maybe, I dunno, break him a little

Maximus; 8winced8

Hecra: I dont mean something harsh or violent, I meant...well, doing something Thrax did to Oz. I remember Oz telling it to me n Hecro one day during teatime aftr he had gotten ovr grieving for Vivian...tht...well *whispered to Maximus abt the sex Thrax gave Oz to snap him out of it*

Maximus; 8blushed8

Hecra: Do u think we should give it a shot at least? *blushed a little as well*

Maximus; Would it work/

Hecra: Its worth a try

Maximus; 8nods8

Hecra: *grins n ushered Maximus gently towards Hecro's direction* I'll leave it to u then. I'll take care of the kids

Maximus; 8inhaled deeply8

Hecra: *gives Maximus a good luck kiss on the cheek n left*

Hecro: *still engrossed with his work at the computer*

Maximus; 8waked up t him8

Hecro: *barely realized he's there as he sipped absentmindedly at the drink he gave him, not evn realizing it has gone cold*

Maximus; 8nipped his ear8

Hecro: *gasped a little n spun round* C-Chris! Wat r u...?

Maximus; 8srated kissing his neck8

Hecro: No! C-Chris, I'm not in the mood...! I-I need to work...! *gripped his sleeves, bt he doesnt seem like he was resisting a lot*

Maximus; 8traced his body8

Hecro: No...Pls don't... *gripped again, his resolve seeming to falter*

Maximus; 8nipped his neck8

Hecro: *tears start to flow as he whined frm the nip* Pls...Pls...No...Pls forgive me...

Maximus; 8started rubbing him8

Hecro: *started sobbing hard* Pls...Pls forgive me... Don't punish me with ur pity...

Maximus; 8nuzzles n kissed him8

Hecro: *kissed him bk, still sobbing, tho he has stopped resisting already*

Maximus; 8carried him to the bed8

Hecro: *whined as he spread himself for him; in all honesty he hadn't had sex for so long since the miscarriage*

Maximus; 8started undressing them8

Hecro: *went on all fours n took Maximus' cock in his mouth*

Maximus; 8moaned8

Hecro: *held onto Maximus' hips as he continued sucking n licking, lubing it up for his entry*

Maximus; 8shuttered8

Hecro: *pulled off with a pop n went doggy style, his ass at Maximus* G-Give it to me...Pls...

Maximus; 8eased into him8

Hecro: *gasped in pleasure at his entry*

Maximus; 8thrusted deep8

Hecro: *moaned out loud, gripping the sheets*

Maximus; 8thrysted harder8

Hecro: *covered his mouth to muffle his screams of pleasure*

Maximus; 8picked up speed8

Hecro: *screamed louder n higher until he lost it n came all ovr the sheets*

Maxmius; 8threw his head back as he relised8

Hecro: *pants hard, slumped onto the bed n silently sobbing*

Maximus; 8lay next to him n held him8

Hecro: *sobs* U...U shouldnt hv come inside me...I...I might get pregnant...N...N I might lose our child again... *sobs hard*

Maximus; 8held him close8

Hecro: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Chris... *sobs in his arms* Pls forgive me...

Maximus; 8whispered sweet words8

Hecro: *cried until he fell asleep in his arms*

Maximus; 8tucks him in8

Hecra: *comes in quietly* All good, love?

Maximus; 8smirks8

Hecra: *joins in the bed, cuddling against Maximus* So, how's he? How did he take it?

Maximus; Without question but he thought I was punishing him8

Hecra: *sighs* One thing we're similar wif Oz, I'm afraid. We both often think tht the world's burdens r on our shoulders

Maximus; 8kissed him8

Hecra: Is he OK with u coming inside him? *he could tell frm experience8

Maximus; 8sighs8

Hecra: Guess not. Let's hope he'll be OK in the morning *kissed Maximus' lips* U did the right thing, love

Maximus; I hope so

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews