TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 6-9


Takashi: *was still up finishing a client's order*

Orion; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Takashi: *looks up* Hey, Ori-chan. Ur not in bed yet?

Orion; Not without you cherry blossom

Takashi: I'm almost finished *hears Renai crying for her milk* Oh, Renai-chan harahata ne (Renai is hungry)

Orion; Go on I'll finish up

Takashi: *nodded hesitantly n went to the nursery, bt he stood there before the crib, unsure n hesitant to move to pick Renai up*

Orion; Taka?

Takashi: *hugged himself tight as he continued to stare at the wailing spawn*

Orion; 8came in8 Takashi

Takashi: *was sobbing*

Orion; 8picked up their daughter8

Takashi: *shakes his head* Yada...I...I cant do this... *sobs hard as he bked against a corner*

Orion; Takashi

Takashi: *sobs, still feels the guilt evrytime he sees Renai*

Orion; Takashi she needs you

Takashi: *bit his lip as he looked at Renai, bawling hard, looking so desperate n hungry* R-Renai-ch-chan... *his arms unconsciously reached for her*

Orion; 8gently handed her over8

Takashi: *sobs as he undid his shirt n let her feed* Gomenasai...Gomenasai, Renai-chan... *sits on the rocking chair as he continued to nurse her, tho his tears still fell*

Orion; 8stood next to him8

Takashi: Gomenasai...Ori-chan...I can't help it...Wen I see Renai-chan...I would...I would think abt Ramon-san...Abt...Abt wat he did to me...

Orion; I know your angry but that gives it no right to be angry at her

Takashi: *shook his head* Okotte inai yo... (I'm not angry) I'm...I'm sad... I feel guilty... Guilty for hving a child...tht's not urs...G-Gomenasai, I shouldnt think things like tht, bt its not easy for me...I was taught vry hard tht way...

Orion; 8rolls his eyes8

Takashi: *lowered his head in shame, holding Renai close*

Orion; Not every teaching is the right one

Takashi: *bit his lips, whimpering; it wasn't the time to rub it in, he needed comfort*

Renai: *whined a little in the middle of her feeding, as if supporting the notion*

Orion; 8held them8

Takashi: *leaned against him n sobbed quietly*

Orion; 8nuzzles him8

Takashi: *sees Renai finished feeding n burped her*

Orion; 8stroked her hair8

Takashi: *rocked her bk to sleep n put her in the crib, then turned to hug Orion, still sobbing a little*


Orion; 8held him close, nuzzling him9

Takashi: Gomenasai... Honto ni gomenasai... (I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...)

Orion; It's ok cherry blossom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews