TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 6-5

EPISODE 5

Spryman: *drove all the way to the brain centre n stormed up to the office* Gunther! I hv a bone to pick with u!!

Gunther: My, my, wht a pleasant surprise. Bk frm the dead, I see?

Thrax; 8scaled the building8

Spryman: U've got some nerve, Gunther! I trusted u to be my Vice, n u go n go behind my bk to take ovr my job?! How DARE u?

Gunther: How dare I? How dare YOU?! U were the one who made all tht stupid decisions abt tht new policy or whtnot n now look at our city? Turning into some sort of Hector-damn world where all those vermins run ard like they own the plc, n dont evn get me started on the "family" u hv under ur wing!

Thrax; 8silently growled8

Spryman: Dont u dare talk abt them tht way! They r far better ppl than u would evr be! I trusted u, Gunther. We were in the same grade school together! Why r u doing this to me?!

Gunther: Bcoz I can no longer sit by n watch u corrupt this city! This is supposed to be a young city with virus-free zones! Now look wht hv u done?! U made our city like as if viruses hv rights! They're bloody pure evil! They dont deserve to hv rights ard here!

Spryman: Tht's wht u said wen there were germs ard here, n look at them now? They're doing just fine! Wht is wrong with u?!

Vincent; 8listened in from outside the room8

Gunther: U should ask tht question urself! Damn viruses thinking they belong. U've been with tht wretched family of urs far too long, u've been bloody corrupted by them. N dont evn get me started on wht u did with tht late shift guard!

Spryman: W-Wht r u talking abt?! *goes a little pale*

Gunther: U think I dont knw abt u being like a bloody whore with tht late night shift guard? He told me everything! I evn saw footage frm the security camera in ur office tht u forgot to erase! Hah! Typical! U were so into his cock, werent u?!

Thrax; 8snarled8

Spryman: *gone evn paler*

Gunther: A guy who is goes ard fucking other guys with abandon n living with viruses is no mayor of ours. N I will make sure u will go dwn. Mark my words, Paul. I am going to take ovr this city n undo every mess u hv made, n make it into the city it once was! Just u wait! Now get outta here! *calls security*

Thrax; 8burst in and grabbed him8

Gunther: Hey! Wht is this?! Let go of me!

Thrax; 8growled8

Spryman: Let him go

Thrax; 8looked at his son8

Spryman: For now, I am still the mayor, n u may be my father, bt ur still my subordinate. So let him go. Tht's an order!

Thrax; 8growled but dropped the guy8

Spryman: Ur right, Gunther. I may not be good in many things. I may not be the best mayor there is, bt I'm not letting u take dwn tht policy I've worked so hard for, n if it means fighting for the mayor position to keep it, so be it. U havent seen the last of me.

Gunther: Hah! We'll see abt tht, wont we?

Spryman: C'mon, Pops *takes Thrax's hand n left*

Thrax; 8flashed his fangs in warning at Gunther8

Gunther: *sticks his tongue out at him; he was still a kid like Spryman*

Spryman: *got on the bike* I could've handled it just fine, Pops

Thrax; I highly doubt it

Spryman: U always doubt me *revved up the bike*

Thrax; 8took off8

Spryman: *took off with him, still looking a little pale*

8they both headed home8

Spryman: *didnt get off the bike immediately, just sat there, his head hung*

Thrax; Paul/

Spryman: *bit his lip, his shoulders trembling*

Thrax; 8rested his hand on his shoulder8

Spryman: He knws...He knws abt me...n the night guard...He's gonna tell it to everybody, n all my work will be for nothing *starts sobbing* Why do these things happen to me?

Thrax; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Spryman: *sobs in Thrax's arms* Why...? Am...Am I such a bad mayor tht Hector is now punishing me...?!

Thrax; No you're not, most of the citizens here are thick headed

Spryman: *cries harder* Am...Am I one of them...?

Thrax; No my son 8strokes his hair8

Spryman: Am I...reli worth it...to be ur son...?

Thrax; 8lifted his chin8 You are and no one can say otherwise

Spryman: *looks up tearfully* U...U mean it...?

Thrax; 8nodded, smiling8

Spryman: *smiled a little in his tears*

Thrax; 8gently wiped them away8

Spryman: *wrapped his arms ard him* Carry me, pls, Pops? I dont feel like walking

Thrax; 8scooped him up and carried him inside8

Spryman: *nuzzled in Thrax's arms*

Thrax; 8carried him to his room8

Ozzie: *sees them n watched him, leaning against the doorframe*

Thrax; 8tucked him into bed8

Spryman: *curled in the bed n slept*

Ozzie: *waited until Thrax came out* How'd it go?

Thrax; Not well

Ozzie: Wht happened?

Thrax; 8explained8

Ozzie: Damn, tht Gunther sounds like a bastard

Thrax; He is

Ozzie: I didnt think there would still be ppl against the policy in Paul's own office

Thrax; Happens in every citty

Ozzie: Wht r we gonna do abt it? Paul definitely needs our help, bt we cant exactly go against the government

Thrax; You can't but I can

Ozzie: How? Pls dont do anything silly

Thrax; 8scoft and smirked8

Ozzie: *worried for him*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him and went to clean up8

Ozzie: *prays tht nothing goes wrong as he went dwn to prepare for classes*

Thrax; 8cleaned himself up and went out to wait for the others8

*everyone was ready to go to work at their respective plcs*

Thrax; 8headed off8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews