TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 6-4

EPISODE 4

Thrax; 8got up in the morning for his morning jog8

Spryman: *woke up n heard Thrax getting ready for his jog n wanted to follow*

Thrax; 8turned round8

Spryman: *followed behind, grinning* Hey, Pops

Thrax; What are you doing up this early/

Spryman: I just got up n couldnt go bk to sleep. Sides, I've been bedridden for almost a mth. I'm getting hides. I need the exercise if I'm evr getting bk to office

Thrax; 8chuckled amused8

Spryman: U knw...it may be too late, bt if I were to hv kept the baby, I would name it either one of my parents' name if it were a boy or girl

Thrax; 8smiled8 They like that

Spryman: If it were a girl, I'd name her Nedra, tht's my mom's name. If it were a boy, he would be Damien, tht's my dad's name

Thrax; Fitting

Spryman: Bt since I'm not pregnant anymore...I guess it'll hv to be saved for another time...

Thrax; When you're older

Spryman: *nodded n bit his lip*

Thrax; 8sighs8 It had to be done, you surely would have died

Spryman: I knw. I understand. To be honest, I wasnt feeling vry good wen I was pregnant. It wasnt the morning sickness tht bothered me. It was...the draining of my strength, like my blood's been sucked dry or soemthing

Thrax; 8nodded8

Spryman: Guess tht's how it felt with others who had kids young

Thrax; Can happen, at least no one has kids that young anymore

Spryman: *sighed* I wouldnt knw wht to do ith a child anyways. I probably suck at parenting

Thrax; That's why you have to wait til the time is right

Spryman: *nodded* I wanna get a good lover n hv at least 2 kids

Thrax; You should really think it through

Spryman: I knw. Plenty of time for tht. Right now, my mayor job comes first. Maybe aftr I retire frm it, I'll consider it

Thrax; 8chuckled and ruffled his hair8

Spryman: *chuckles as well as his hair was ruffled* Pops~!

Thrax; 8motioned to him8

Spryman: Huh? *looked up at him*

Thrax; Ya comin'/

Spryman: Yeah, sure *followed him*

Thrax; 8lead him out8

*the duo jogged out for abt an hour at Thrax's usual spots*

Thrax; 8smiled at his son8

Spryman: *smiled bk*

*when they returned, breakfast was ready*

Thrax; 8kissed ozzy tenderly8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* Hey baby. Hey, Paul. Ur up early

Spryman: Yeah. I went jogging with Pops

Thrax; He needed some air

Ozzie: True enough. U've been bedridden long enough. I suppose u should be bk in shape for office in no time

Spryman: Yeah. Cant wait to get bk to work. Hector is nothing without the good ol' Mayor here *puffed his chest proudly n grins*

Thrax; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: *laughs* Alright, little man. U go hv ur breakfast now.

Spryman: *got his breakfast n brought it to the TV to watch while eating*

Thrax; 8went upstairs to change8

Spryman: *flipped the switch to look for any nice programmes to watch wen he stopped at the news section*

TV: This just in. It seems tht our young Mayor Paul Spryman is retiring for good as the Vice Mayor Gunther Thyriod has announced his candidacy as main Mayor of Hector

Spryman: *sprayed his food* WHAT?!

Antonio; What's going on/

Takashi: Nani, nani? Doushita, Paul-chan?

Spryman: Tht...Tht vermin Gunther! He's taking my spot as Mayor!! He's replacing me! Without permission!! Tht little bastard! *threw his plate at the TV*

Antonio; Hey, hey calm down

Spryman: How can he do tht?! I trusted him!!

Ozzie: *holds Spryman close n hugged* Easy, baby, easy. Shh...

Thrax; 8came down in clean clothes8 There's several in every city

Ozzie: Thrax, did u knw abt this happening?

Thrax; I've seen it before

Ozzie: Then u should've warned us abt this

Spryman: *was seething in anger right now*

Thrax; Hey I've been trying to 'do away' with that bastard for months now but the HPD always butts in

Spryman: I'll go hv a talk to him RIGHT NOW!! *stomps off to get dressed*

Ozzie: P...Paul!

Thrax; 8sighed8

Spryman: *came bk dwn dressed n hopped on his bike n drove off*

Ozzie: Follow him, baby. I dont want him to get in any trouble

Thrax; Right 8he went after his son8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews